Author Topic: steroids and rashes.  (Read 1419 times)

whitewidow

steroids and rashes.
« on: April 04, 2007, 12:22:57 AM »
anybody ever get a rash from gear? thinking back last year I got a real bad rash just in one spot. right below my left knee.
I mean bad! it was puffy and raised and itchy, I didnt get any sickness or fever I felt fine. I just applied rash cream and neosporin but did not really go away because I kept on the stack because it was working and I wanted to get all my moneys worth. after the cycle rash went away eventually but I wonder what was going on with my body and why I got this rash. should I have stopped once the rash started??  what would you guys have done? its so hard to just drop a cycle. let me also say this was my second cycle and my first and thrid one I did not get any rash but used diffrent gear not just brand but diffrent compounds completely. not sure what caused it I think it was this designer shit I was taking. I was on 500mg Test E, 50mg winny ED, 40mg anavar ED, then I ran out of anavar and started using this desinger stuff called methyl hydroxy nandrolone. rash started at week 3. only ran this one 2 months due to rash I pushed 5 weeks with the rash not knowing if I should have but since I did not feel sick I kept using.

trab

• Getbig V
Re: steroids and rashes.
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2007, 02:02:40 AM »
Sounds like eczema possibly. Harmless usually but can get to be a problem. Eczema is not contagious.
I believe that the cortisol levels bouncing can trigger it to flare up. Stress is a known trigger.
I get some on shins. It usually will come about @ end of cycle (Prolly elevated cortisol and low Nat Test combo)   Wouldn't be a bad idea to have it checked.

BTW a 1st visit dermatologist appt in the states will often take 1+ month to get an appt.
and set you back $500-$1000 + way overpriced meds.

Same treatment in BKK (Bangkok) or Pattaya: Total cost under $50.  The Drs are just fine there.

Selene

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2007, 11:13:09 AM »
anybody ever get a rash from gear? thinking back last year I got a real bad rash just in one spot. right below my left knee.
I mean bad! it was puffy and raised and itchy, I didnt get any sickness or fever I felt fine. I just applied rash cream and neosporin but did not really go away because I kept on the stack because it was working and I wanted to get all my moneys worth. after the cycle rash went away eventually but I wonder what was going on with my body and why I got this rash. should I have stopped once the rash started??  what would you guys have done? its so hard to just drop a cycle. let me also say this was my second cycle and my first and thrid one I did not get any rash but used diffrent gear not just brand but diffrent compounds completely. not sure what caused it I think it was this designer shit I was taking. I was on 500mg Test E, 50mg winny ED, 40mg anavar ED, then I ran out of anavar and started using this desinger stuff called methyl hydroxy nandrolone. rash started at week 3. only ran this one 2 months due to rash I pushed 5 weeks with the rash not knowing if I should have but since I did not feel sick I kept using.

some labs use different cutters it's possible that you were having an allergic reaction, you should not purchase that brand any longer

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2007, 04:23:59 PM »
If its eczema, you can touch it off even w/ the cleanest Pharma stuff on the planet.

whitewidow

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2007, 09:31:58 PM »
If its eczema, you can touch it off even w/ the cleanest Pharma stuff on the planet.

could be exzema.  I blame it on the designer shit but who knows. it was shin area about 5in lower than my knee.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2007, 06:58:29 PM »
could be exzema.  I blame it on the designer shit but who knows. it was shin area about 5in lower than my knee.

The dermatologists generally give out betamethazone creme for eczema. Keep that away from any pregnant women. Eczema can get really nasty. I  only get a couple spots where you describe. A buddy of mine got the shit covering his back chest and legs. Big dude 300lbs +. His was stress related. Cortisol reaction of some kind I'd bet. End of cycle also has a bouncing Cort levels.