Author Topic: Iran releasing those 15 captured UK captives  (Read 2892 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Iran releasing those 15 captured UK captives
« on: April 04, 2007, 06:53:43 AM »
They are "pardoned" as his gift to the British people.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
Re: Iran releasing those 15 captured UK captives
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2007, 07:02:00 AM »
The brits should in return Nuke them.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

dizzleman06

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2007, 07:50:39 AM »
The brits should in return Nuke them.

lmao!

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2007, 08:28:31 AM »

Gotta love the fact that the captured sailors admit that their position did encroach on Iranian territory, while the British military and government - who weren't present - deny their admission.   ::)

I'm ticked that Blair used these kids as pawns, but glad that they'll be headed home soon.

They should sue their government. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2007, 08:31:39 AM »
Gotta love the fact that the captured sailors admit that their position did encroach on Iranian territory, while the British military and government - who weren't present - deny their admission.   ::)

I wonder who they will spin the "the sailors admitted their position so quickly" angle.

Will they blame torture, whether it happened or not?

If the evidence is overwhelming that the sailors were in Iran's waters (and sat intel is rumored to show that very clearly)... what then? 

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2007, 08:35:45 AM »
Surprising they released them so fast Blair was looking like an idiot, oh well still more to come

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2007, 10:00:15 AM »
Gotta love the fact that the captured sailors admit that their position did encroach on Iranian territory, while the British military and government - who weren't present - deny their admission.   ::)

I'm ticked that Blair used these kids as pawns, but glad that they'll be headed home soon.

They should sue their government. 

Wonder if it has anything to being under pressure to say the right things due to their "capture"? ::)
الاسلام هو شيطانية

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2007, 10:46:57 AM »
Wonder if it has anything to being under pressure to say the right things due to their "capture"? ::)
Either way, they admitted fault.

Some terrorists have been waterboarded for 6 years and still won't say the "right things"

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2007, 10:48:04 AM »
I wonder who they will spin the "the sailors admitted their position so quickly" angle.

Will they blame torture, whether it happened or not?

If the evidence is overwhelming that the sailors were in Iran's waters (and sat intel is rumored to show that very clearly)... what then? 

"If the evidence is overwhelming that the sailors were in Iran's waters (and sat intel is rumored to show that very clearly)... what then?  

Like everything else you start your CT theories before ANY evidence even comes in...
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2007, 11:00:10 AM »
Like everything else you start your CT theories before ANY evidence even comes in...

I guess we will see.

Will you give me the neotaint handshake (a reacharound while watching a boys soccer practice) if I am correct?

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2007, 11:01:49 AM »
"If the evidence is overwhelming that the sailors were in Iran's waters (and sat intel is rumored to show that very clearly)... what then?  

What do you mean if the evidence is overwhelming?

The soldiers admitted they were in Iranian waters!

Nice try of spinning it as a CT ::)

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2007, 11:05:25 AM »
the neotaint handshake (a reacharound while watching a boys soccer practice)

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA HA SO TRUE!!!
S

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2007, 11:05:30 AM »

People on here were calling Rosie a traitor, who should be "IMPRISONED" for even suggesting the fcking brits were in iranian waters.

THe US and UK were livid in the beginning.  Then they got very gentle.  Right about the time Iran offered to show them ironclad evidence the brits repeatedly went 11.5 miles from the Iranian shore.

You hear Bush and Blair the last two days?  VERY gentle and polite.  You know why.  I hope they release that and show was truly happened.  I have a feeling a lot of douchebags here will turn into crickets.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2007, 11:12:47 AM »
Ahmadinejad will he's waiting for the opportune moment.

The handling of this by Blair really showed how Bush has rubbed off on him. (I'm not just talking about the neocon handshake either)

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2007, 11:13:27 AM »

You were the one that said "if" and "rumored"....not two words usually used in trying to strengthen a debate.
gotta love life

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2007, 11:25:43 AM »
You were the one that said "if" and "rumored"....not two words usually used in trying to strengthen a debate.

Never said rumored. "What do you mean if the evidence is overwhelming?" Was a semi-rhetorical questions. Where I was asking you to show me overwhelming proof in the Brits not being in Iranian waters.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2007, 11:40:28 AM »
Never said rumored. "What do you mean if the evidence is overwhelming?" Was a semi-rhetorical questions. Where I was asking you to show me overwhelming proof in the Brits not being in Iranian waters.

sorry, I misquoted you...240 was the one I was directing that to
gotta love life

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2007, 04:46:14 PM »
This release must really piss off both Bush & Blair. Now they'll have to come up with something new,
...or rely on their previous rhetoric to try to justify an attack on Iran... rhetoric which the populace no longer believes. What's an oil-loving  warmonger to do these days? I guess he can always go back to OPEC and ask them to cut production yet again... ???

When I saw those prisoners on TV, I thought Blair is gonna have a hard time spinning them as being mistreated. They looked very healthy, as well as very well fed, and didn't appear to have much tension going on. Relative to other footage I've seen of detained prisoners, these guys looked very well cared for.
w

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2007, 04:49:49 PM »
Intersting.
If the U.S. had a hand in negotiating the return of the military men, does this mean we now negotiate with terrorists?

Sandra

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2007, 06:02:41 PM »
This release must really piss off both Bush & Blair. Now they'll have to come up with something new,
...or rely on their previous rhetoric to try to justify an attack on Iran... rhetoric which the populace no longer believes. What's an oil-loving  warmonger to do these days? I guess he can always go back to OPEC and ask them to cut production yet again... ???

Hahaha, so true. But will Bush be able to tell OPEC what to this time around? I mean the Saudi king has already spoken out against him and it looks like he can't tell the Saudis what to do with their production like he did around the November elections.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2007, 06:04:04 PM »
When I saw those prisoners on TV, I thought Blair is gonna have a hard time spinning them as being mistreated. They looked very healthy, as well as very well fed, and didn't appear to have much tension going on. Relative to other footage I've seen of detained prisoners, these guys looked very well cared for.

He did have a hard time spinning it. He had a a hissy fit when footage of the capture, and care of the prisoners was released showing thier apologies, and how they were well groomed. Somehow the Geneva Conventions applies to all of this or so Bush and Blair think?

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2007, 06:18:05 PM »
Did anyone notice the suits the sailors had on from that Iran news footage? They looked pretty nice.  Iran must have supplied them right?  I don't know of any sailors who carry suits with them. HAHAHA
S

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2007, 06:26:18 PM »
Did anyone notice the suits the sailors had on from that Iran news footage? They looked pretty nice.  Iran must have supplied them right?  I don't know of any sailors who carry suits with them. HAHAHA

haha I was thinking the same thing.. They probably also supplied that female officer with cigarettes as she was blazing one away in one of the interviews.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2007, 06:34:24 PM »
I  just remember seeing those guys digging into the food. They suuurrrrre were enjoying it whatever it was.  :P

That's a good point, ...why would the Geneva Conventions apply. Is there an ongoing war with Iran? ???

They were arrested for espionage at worst, ...illegal immigration at best, ...but they weren't POWs.

Funny isn't it? Bush will refer to foreigners arrested for being in someone else's back yard without permission, as "kidnapped hostages", ...but will call Afghans arrested in their own backyard, transported against their will to another country, where they are tortured and held without charges or trial for years, ...as simply "detainees".
It's the most absurd thing, ...and people accept it.  :o

Think about it for a moment. Think of the actual definitions of those words, and tell me which you think best describes whom. If anything, the Brits were the detainees, ...and the Afghans at Guantanamo are the kidnapped hostages.

"Anyone who has the power to make you believe absurdities has the power to make you commit injustices," -- Voltaire

"As long as people believe in absurdities they will continue to commit atrocities." --Voltaire
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2007, 09:06:45 PM »
My, how the times have changed.

Iran catches people in their water, and they hold them for a week, feeding them well, and shake hands with them before sending them home, pardoned for spying.

The US came to afghanistan in 2001, and captured hundreds of people who had been fighting a civil war with the Northern Alliance (the heroin crew, as you know) for years.  Suddenly, these illiterate clueless riflemen are spending 5 years in Gitmo getting beaten, shocked, and waterboarded.

I would like to think that Iran doesn't treat POWs better than my country.