Author Topic: MTV CRIBS  (Read 4206 times)

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: MTV CRIBS
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2007, 07:43:47 AM »
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2007, 09:08:58 PM »
Keep em coming. I like MTV cribs. Well, if they got something to show.
most rap guys just got a house they never even visit. everything is untouched.
Z

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2007, 11:30:31 PM »
Most of the houses on that show are pretty nice.  I liked it when the Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous used to air.  Al Masini who was the producer had a house up on Hawaii Loa Ridge which unreal.  Kelly Hemmeter who was a friend of mine, her dad's house on Blackpoint was named one of the top 10 houses in the world.  The Master Bedroom (just the bedroom) was 5,000 sq ft.  The Master Bath that was unreal was over 1,200 sq. ft.  The front doors alone cost $1,000,000 a piece As did the stairway.  It was on the market for the longest time for $85,000,000 but ended selling for under $30,000,000 I think.  People were saying that if they thought his house was worth $85,000,000 then Doris Duke's house down the street was worth $150,000,000.  Her house I think now is a museum or something.  There was a house down from Masini's which had a driveway that went down a hill to the house and the garage.  When you parked your car in the garage since there was no way to turn around they floor of the garage rotated like a turntable and turned your car around.  Masini's house (I think) i the one with a waterfall as a garage door.  Your would push the remote control the water would turn off, you drive into the garage then it would turn back on.  Pretty cool shit.

amc1980

• Getbig III
  • Thats a special hat, Spirit, give it baaaaack!
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2007, 04:23:40 AM »
"Hi! I'm the Shadow and welcome to my crib..."

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2007, 05:22:02 AM »
"Hi! I'm the Shadow and welcome to my crib..."

Awesome!.  Now thats funny as hell and I bet pretty damm close to the truth.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2007, 07:31:31 AM »
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2007, 03:15:09 AM »
Most of the houses on that show are pretty nice.  I liked it when the Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous used to air.  Al Masini who was the producer had a house up on Hawaii Loa Ridge which unreal.  Kelly Hemmeter who was a friend of mine, her dad's house on Blackpoint was named one of the top 10 houses in the world.  The Master Bedroom (just the bedroom) was 5,000 sq ft.  The Master Bath that was unreal was over 1,200 sq. ft.  The front doors alone cost $1,000,000 a piece As did the stairway.  It was on the market for the longest time for $85,000,000 but ended selling for under $30,000,000 I think.  People were saying that if they thought his house was worth $85,000,000 then Doris Duke's house down the street was worth $150,000,000.  Her house I think now is a museum or something.  There was a house down from Masini's which had a driveway that went down a hill to the house and the garage.  When you parked your car in the garage since there was no way to turn around they floor of the garage rotated like a turntable and turned your car around.  Masini's house (I think) i the one with a waterfall as a garage door.  Your would push the remote control the water would turn off, you drive into the garage then it would turn back on.  Pretty cool shit.

didnt catch that one but i think i saw an episode of trump and one of that ceo of company virgin who owns his own island
Z