Author Topic: This UFO appeared over Israel for 3 days..witnessed by over 70 people..  (Read 2469 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
carpe` vaginum!

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
I've seen some that looked like beer kegs, silver, shiny, spinning in the sky...........
HAHA, RON.....

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
Interesting, but you would expect more coverage for a UFO that hovered overhead for 3 days. 70 people IMO just doesn't cut the mustard.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Interesting, but you would expect more coverage for a UFO that hovered overhead for 3 days. 70 people IMO just doesn't cut the mustard.

I've never seen this before but the narrator mentioned that it was seen 3 consecutive nights, not continously for 3 days.  It also happened over 10 years ago and over a rural area so it's not unusual that the word wouldn't get out that quickly.  It also sounds like some kid saw it on the first night and then filmed it on the 2nd night and probably only then did the word get out.   

The craft (or whatever it is) seems similar to the description of a craft that was seen in Illinois by law enforcement.
The original witness described it as a floating building.   Oddly, the Travel Channel did a show about this incident and it happens to be airing again in a few days:  http://travel.discovery.com/tvlistings/episode.jsp?episode=0&cpi=23008&gid=0&channel=TRV

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
boring
Valhalla awaits.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
I've never seen this before but the narrator mentioned that it was seen 3 consecutive nights, not continously for 3 days.  It also happened over 10 years ago and over a rural area so it's not unusual that the word wouldn't get out that quickly.  It also sounds like some kid saw it on the first night and then filmed it on the 2nd night and probably only then did the word get out.   

Same story for every UFO sighting... ::)
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Same story for every UFO sighting... ::)

really?

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
Yeah you know the scenario:

Rural area, filmed by kids, shit quality photography equipment etc etc
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
here's a whole show about pilot sightings including cockpit recordings

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3949790119588474060

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!

there were 2 more on this show i saw i am gonna look for em on google later..

and there is a video of an israeli fighter chasing a silver orb and the orb seems to be toying with the fighter..
carpe` vaginum!

youandme

• Getbig V
Re: This UFO appeared over Israel for 3 days..witnessed by over 70 people..
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2007, 02:28:34 PM »
there were 2 more on this show i saw i am gonna look for em on google later..

and there is a video of an israeli fighter chasing a silver orb and the orb seems to be toying with the fighter..

I've seen that one.
No matter how much evidence you gather though it will never be enough until you actually see it for yourself

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2007, 03:15:30 PM »
I've seen that one.
No matter how much evidence you gather though it will never be enough until you actually see it for yourself

we'll know one way or another in the next 50 yrs me thinks..
carpe` vaginum!

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2007, 03:21:56 PM »
we'll know one way or another in the next 50 yrs me thinks..

I don't think it will even be that long even maybe 10-15. Our technology is growing, not that we know about it anyways but something will trigger something. 

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2007, 05:51:43 PM »
Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2007, 06:05:01 PM »
Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

haha most likely.

_Morrison_

• Getbig II
  • People age like milk.
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2007, 06:39:01 PM »

The craft (or whatever it is) seems similar to the description of a craft that was seen in Illinois by law enforcement.
The original witness described it as a floating building.   Oddly, the Travel Channel did a show about this incident and it happens to be airing again in a few days:  http://travel.discovery.com/tvlistings/episode.jsp?episode=0&cpi=23008&gid=0&channel=TRV

And what about during the day?  Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't the sun like... illuminate the craft or something?
They do.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2007, 06:54:50 PM »
And what about during the day?  Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't the sun like... illuminate the craft or something?

Maybe it was gone during the day or perhaps it can't be seen in daylight without an infrared camera (pure speculation on my part but there is some empirical evidence of this - for example the sighting which was taped by the Mexican government)

Anyway, I have all the same info that you do on this one -just the link that was posted.  I'm not making any claims regarding it's authenticity

_Morrison_

• Getbig II
  • People age like milk.
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2007, 08:54:17 PM »
Maybe it was gone during the day or perhaps it can't be seen in daylight without an infrared camera (pure speculation on my part but there is some empirical evidence of this - for example the sighting which was taped by the Mexican government)

Anyway, I have all the same info that you do on this one -just the link that was posted.  I'm not making any claims regarding it's authenticity

Word.
They do.

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2007, 09:33:37 PM »

oh brother, yeah! a UFO traveling light years just to hover over a city for fun, doing nothing, just there. seriously if that was the case, why its not on tv everywhere in the world, cops, army, i mean its been there for 2 days, plenty of time for the authority to get there, but no!!!

as soon as peoples don't know what it is, boom........ its a UFO!, it could be anything!!!

and how come nobody knows how a fuckin' camera works? where was the fuckin tv station, 2 days..... again plenty of time................. , gimme a fuckin' break!!!

what is it, nobody went to a hot air balloon show?, you can see, house, can of beer, animals, you name it!!!
are you delusional?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2007, 09:40:41 PM »
oh brother, yeah! a UFO traveling light years just to hover over a city for fun, doing nothing, just there. seriously if that was the case, why its not on tv everywhere in the world, cops, army, i mean its been there for 2 days, plenty of time for the authority to get there, but no!!!

as soon as peoples don't know what it is, boom........ its a UFO!, it could be anything!!!

and how come nobody knows how a fuckin' camera works? where was the fuckin tv station, 2 days..... again plenty of time................. , gimme a fuckin' break!!!

what is it, nobody went to a hot air balloon show?, you can see, house, can of beer, animals, you name it!!!
relax you beast, UFO= unidentified flying object it's not that serious ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2007, 09:46:12 PM »
relax you beast, UFO= unidentified flying object it's not that serious ::)

i am relax, ............ seriously!!!
are you delusional?

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2007, 09:53:23 PM »
no no no..my bad..it appeared at night only..and by estimates..the part of the UFO lit up is only 1/4ish of it..its huuge..

ok might be military craft that makes no sound and hovers thousands of feet above ground.. :-\
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2007, 09:55:08 PM »

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=nasa+evidence

i urge u to watch part 1 and 2..and in the off chance ya do..pm me and lemme know watcha think..

thanx :)
carpe` vaginum!