Author Topic: No Stand Down Order...  (Read 4017 times)

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
Re: No Stand Down Order...
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2007, 02:40:39 PM »
cav, thanks for watching and your feedback.

Here is an audio clip of these very same popular mechanics editors, being asked about their research during a radio interview.

Many believe that this single interview was a huge catalyst in 911 truth.  The editors were, for the first time, asked to explain how they reached their findings from the article.

Start at 2:30 on the mp3.  THis is an interview with the man who verified every fact in the pop mech article.

http://www.911podcasts.com/display.php?vid=158

I'd pay to hear your opinion on this one, cav!  It's 21 minutes of interview, but by the end, it's very much near-meltdown mode by the popular mechanics authors.

I told you Cav...quit wasting your time. Unless it comes from AJ he will never give up...if you listen to this clip and don't agree he will come with another and another etc....
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2007, 02:42:25 PM »
I told you Cav...quit wasting your time. Unless it comes from AJ he will never give up...if you listen to this clip and don't agree he will come with another and another etc....

This is a clip of the pop mechanics authors being asked to verify their claims.

I understand you enjoy posting without watching the videos, but it might benefit you to educate yourself on the topic you argue all day, mm69.  I can't imagine going to college before learning to read, but that's really what you're doing here.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2007, 02:49:04 PM »
This is a clip of the pop mechanics authors being asked to verify their claims.

I understand you enjoy posting without watching the videos, but it might benefit you to educate yourself on the topic you argue all day, mm69.  I can't imagine going to college before learning to read, but that's really what you're doing here.

I just know better than to waste my time with you. I admire your passion and realize NOTHING will change your mind.
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2007, 02:54:30 PM »
I just know better than to waste my time with you. I admire your passion and realize NOTHING will change your mind.

the thing is, you DO waste your time.  hours each day, arguing against something you haven't researched.

I can't imagine how unfulfilling that must be for you.

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2007, 03:57:11 PM »
I will listen to that clip later tonight.  That youtube debate got me more interested.
Valhalla awaits.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2007, 06:15:43 PM »
If I were one of those editors, ...I'd have changed my name already, ...especially the Meigs guy.

I loved it when that LC kid said "No, I'm not calling everyone a liar, I'm calling YOU a liar"

He looked like he was about to pop a vein. I think they were majorly pwned, and for grown men to be pwned like that by a couple of kids has got to hurt. I thought it was a humiliating defeat. I sure hope they sold a lot of PM magazines out of it, ...cause they sure got sodomized in that debate. I'm amazed they could say the things they did and still keep a straight face.
w

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2007, 07:08:24 PM »
wow jag. i guess we all see what we want to see
Valhalla awaits.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2007, 07:24:30 PM »
wow jag. i guess we all see what we want to see

Truth be told I wanted to see a logical plausible argument from these guys because I didn't have an opportunity to read the PM magazine... not on the list of regular mags I buy. I was thoroughly disappointed, and thought they were dodging. Meigs looked a liitle wobbly and I got the distinct impression he felt intimidated by the kid to his immediate right. I got the impression that not even HE believed the BS he was trying to deliver, ...and I LOVED the line "I'm calling YOU a liar" because for the first time in a long time, I heard the ring of truth and sincerity from someone clearly having the higher moral authority. It's not the same as righteous conviction from self-righteous hypocrites. This was the voice of authority. It has a different vibrational frequency.

I too wish it had been longer, ..but if that had happened, I suspect Amy Goodman might have had to scrape the PM guys up off the walls & floors of the Democracy Now studios.

Cav... great job watching those debates. I'd like to suggest you watch them again, ...except this time, watch them with a more critical eye... not necessarily for learning new info, but rather with an eye to see how many times the PM guys evaded and avoid specific points, and tried to generalize bringing in red herrings... the holocaust was just too much. Personally I would have preferred if the Loose Change kids were more respectful, ...but it's hard not to laugh at people you do not respect as you watch them desperatly flailing away, while grabbing at straws. I was truly embarrased for the PM guys and insulted that they would put out and stand by such rubbish for me to consume ...let alone believe.
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 04, 2007, 08:37:40 PM »
One thing should be remembered.

If the Loose CHange kids are right about ONE of the parts of the official story being a lie, well, then it was an inside job.

They don't have all the answers, and just like many, they just want a second investigation.

But if ONE part if a lie, then some people here were working with the 19 arabs.  If the pentagon was faked but everything else was real - guess what - it was an inside job.  If WTC7 was a controlled demo, then guess what - it was an inside job.

If they prove 1% of the day was done by white folks here, you have an inside job.  And at the very least, I think these kids have proven the need for a second investigation.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: April 05, 2007, 05:49:50 AM »
the thing is, you DO waste your time.  hours each day, arguing against something you haven't researched.

I can't imagine how unfulfilling that must be for you.

I don't argue 9/11 with  you...I have shot some holes in your story (the bomb taking out WTC6/7) but other than that I just say it didn't happen, because it didn't
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 05, 2007, 06:09:35 AM »
I don't argue 9/11 with  you...I have shot some holes in your story (the bomb taking out WTC6/7) but other than that I just say it didn't happen, because it didn't

actually, there is only one "story" - the official one.

If you can show any one part of it involves complicity or cover up here, you have an inside job.

Period.

If terrorists did everything that day and we brought down/covered up WTC7, then you have an inside job - americans working with al quida.  And a second investigation will show it.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: April 05, 2007, 06:37:26 AM »
actually, there is only one "story" - the official one.

If you can show any one part of it involves complicity or cover up here, you have an inside job.

Period.

If terrorists did everything that day and we brought down/covered up WTC7, then you have an inside job - americans working with al quida.  And a second investigation will show it.

i guess we will see. I still know that if they come back and say no cover up after the 2nd investigation it won't shut you up....gald to hear that you are force feeding your kid one side fo the story too.
gotta love life

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: April 05, 2007, 08:05:31 AM »
One thing should be remembered.

If the Loose CHange kids are right about ONE of the parts of the official story being a lie, well, then it was an inside job.

They don't have all the answers, and just like many, they just want a second investigation.

But if ONE part if a lie, then some people here were working with the 19 arabs.  If the pentagon was faked but everything else was real - guess what - it was an inside job.  If WTC7 was a controlled demo, then guess what - it was an inside job.

If they prove 1% of the day was done by white folks here, you have an inside job.  And at the very least, I think these kids have proven the need for a second investigation.

Likewise, if just one person expert who worked on the pop mechanics article or the govt reports comes out and says he was bought off by the govt then we have something. Or if one person who was in on the planning or the coverup, than we have something. Hasn't happened yet.

I just find it hard to believe all these people who have gone through years of schooling and years of hard work in their field would all come together to coverup the murder of thousands of americans. doesn't make sense
Valhalla awaits.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: April 05, 2007, 08:22:55 AM »
Likewise, if just one person expert who worked on the pop mechanics article or the govt reports comes out and says he was bought off by the govt then we have something. Or if one person who was in on the planning or the coverup, than we have something. Hasn't happened yet.

I just find it hard to believe all these people who have gone through years of schooling and years of hard work in their field would all come together to coverup the murder of thousands of americans. doesn't make sense

You know that 240 doesn't apply common sense to his thinking. But you know what they say about common sense, it isn't that common. And even less common in the Democrats (I added that last part) Funny also, I asked 240 to name ONE thing he has done for his country and..well...It has been awful quiet.
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 05, 2007, 08:36:09 AM »
You know that 240 doesn't apply common sense to his thinking. But you know what they say about common sense, it isn't that common. And even less common in the Democrats (I added that last part) Funny also, I asked 240 to name ONE thing he has done for his country and..well...It has been awful quiet.

I paid thousands in taxes last year, which paid your salary.

Me, and 300,000,000 other Americans are funding the shock and awe wet dream you're enjoying over there. 

You're disgracing every soldier serving, by acting like you're better than people who don't serve. 

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: April 05, 2007, 10:05:47 AM »
I paid thousands in taxes last year, which paid your salary.

Me, and 300,000,000 other Americans are funding the shock and awe wet dream you're enjoying over there. 

You're disgracing every soldier serving, by acting like you're better than people who don't serve. 

we are better than you, and the taxes I paid, paid my own frigging salary...you really think that paying taxes is why our country is a free nation? what a schmoe
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 05, 2007, 10:27:47 AM »
we are better than you

You're saying those who serve are "better" than those who do not serve?

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: April 05, 2007, 10:51:50 AM »
You're saying those who serve are "better" than those who do not serve?

dude you can ask me as many times as you want..Yes we are better
gotta love life