Author Topic: This has probably been asked before.....  (Read 3608 times)

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
This has probably been asked before.....
« on: April 04, 2007, 12:13:57 PM »
I was wondering why it is so much easier to pick up and have casual sex with women in their mid-30's and above compared to women in their early-20's(My age group)...Attractive women around my age act like I have to jump through hoops and put on a magic show just to get dates with them...While attractive women 35+ are much easier to get along with and you don't have to act like a bird in the spring showing off its beautiful colors just to get a date....Any realistic answers to this would be helpful, I am only curious....
You Can't Do It!!!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Re: This has probably been asked before.....
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2007, 12:18:07 PM »
tick tock tick tock tick tock .....
carpe` vaginum!

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2007, 01:18:25 PM »
tick tock tick tock tick tock .....

ROFL but probably true. 

Plus it's also a case of supply & demand in a sense.  The demand is for hot young ones so the older chicks will more readily supply the cookie to compete with the younger chicks.  ;D ;)

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2007, 02:33:23 PM »
They are just plain hornier @ that age. They NEED it!

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2007, 03:38:16 PM »
Girls in their 20s are looking for fairy tale romances and marriage, and the white picket fences etc.,

Older women look at you and know right off, they don't want a relationship with you, ...just the sex.

Girls in their 20s for the most part don't know what they want let alone how to express it, whereas older women are more comfortable both acknowledging their desires as well as acting on them,
...and quite frankly don't give a shit about what anyone thinks of them or their "reputation".

plus too, older women have better instincts from the get go, while younger woman have to spend more time weeding out the dogs.
w

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2007, 03:45:11 PM »
There, that was very to the  point. Now stop wasting your time on those 20yr olds and find a 33yr old real
mattress wrecking machine.

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2007, 08:25:24 PM »
There, that was very to the  point. Now stop wasting your time on those 20yr olds and find a 33yr old real
mattress wrecking machine.

And I have to agree they are mattress wrecking machines....God women my age ask me why I hook up with women almost twice my age and all I can tell them is..."You hook up with older guys for the money security and I hook up with middle aged women for the sex"....It is unbelievable at the stamina they have....I have come to love women that take fitness after 40 to heart....LoL
You Can't Do It!!!

proschic

• Getbig III
  • like a midget in a urinal.....
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2007, 09:53:08 PM »
I was wondering why it is so much easier to pick up and have casual sex with women in their mid-30's and above compared to women in their early-20's(My age group)...Attractive women around my age act like I have to jump through hoops and put on a magic show just to get dates with them...While attractive women 35+ are much easier to get along with and you don't have to act like a bird in the spring showing off its beautiful colors just to get a date....Any realistic answers to this would be helpful, I am only curious....

I agree with Migs....

supply and demand my friend, supply and demand. 

20 something girls don't have to worry about when they are getting laid...they just show up to a club, gym, or anywhere for that matter. 

30 something women may or may not still have that ability.  Or just lower their standards to keep up with the younger chicks.  8)

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2007, 11:13:33 PM »
I agree with Migs....

20 something girls don't have to worry about when they are getting laid...they just show up to a club, gym, or anywhere for that matter. 

30 something women may or may not still have that ability.  Or just lower their standards to keep up with the younger chicks.  8)

:o   :o  Tasha, you obviously haven't hit 30 yet have you?

As sickening or as nauseating as it sounds, I don't even think 60 something woman have to exert any effort or worry about that either. That's ore a commentary on men than anything else. I'm doubt the guys would be fighting over the 60 somethings, but they'd go there...  they just wouldn't brag about it.  ;D
w

BuffGoddess

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Failure is not an option, train hard, get big.
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2007, 12:23:49 AM »
It's all about the biological clock hon...as expressed before in other responses. Once women have had their brood, they are more open to just having "practice" and most have been "fixed" by then too. So the game is mostly about seduction and conquering for funs sake not for propagation of the species. I would elaborate but it might tend to embarass someone on this site, (the only one who has seen me naked) so I won't. Also women in their 30"s and 40's are more open about what they want, and are wanting to have fun, so they will let you know. Hope this helps. If you have any specific questions PM me, I have a degree in Psychology as well...Good luck!

BuffGoddess

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2007, 12:38:07 AM »
And I have to agree they are mattress wrecking machines....God women my age ask me why I hook up with women almost twice my age and all I can tell them is..."You hook up with older guys for the money security and I hook up with middle aged women for the sex"....It is unbelievable at the stamina they have....I have come to love women that take fitness after 40 to heart....LoL
I just gotta tell you I love your outlook.Us bodybuilder women over 35 will rock your world. I would tell you to ask someone on this board if we're really that good, but I don't want to embarass him. Not because I'm older, I just want to preserve his peace.

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2007, 06:36:27 AM »
I agree with Migs....

wow i wasn't expecting a backer! lol.  Neener neener jags!

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2007, 06:56:09 AM »
I agree with Migs....

I can agree with this....The reason being: I live in the southern region and it is warm most of the year and women wear alot less clothing...The only thing is that women in their 20's that have a pretty fit body act as though their shit doesn't stink and most guys should be lucky to even go out on a date with them...Now on the other hand, women in their 30's and above that have great physiques and take care of themselves love to go out have fun and pick and choose what guys they want to have "relations" with but they don't run around like guys are lucky to even be looking at them...I guess I am kinda burnt out on dating women in their early 20's because it is just to much work and wayyy to much money to where I never have a good time and the sex usually isn't that great in a side-by-side comparison...On a side note: I guess my outlook will change when I am in my 40's and I start chasing after women in their early 20's because I can through some money at them and I would feel lucky to still be tapping 20 year old ass and not mind having to spend more to do so...Until then-Desperate Housewives check your voicemail because the milkman always rings twice.... ;)
You Can't Do It!!!

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2007, 08:18:56 AM »
Girls in their 20s are looking for fairy tale romances and marriage, and the white picket fences etc.,

Older women look at you and know right off, they don't want a relationship with you, ...just the sex.

Girls in their 20s for the most part don't know what they want let alone how to express it, whereas older women are more comfortable both acknowledging their desires as well as acting on them,
...and quite frankly don't give a shit about what anyone thinks of them or their "reputation".

plus too, older women have better instincts from the get go, while younger woman have to spend more time weeding out the dogs.
Very well said and I agree with you 100%  :)

PB

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2007, 08:32:00 AM »
I agree with that too! I'll gladly take an older woman for sex any day over a younger one. Hands down:)

PB

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2007, 08:40:22 AM »
I agree with that too! I'll gladly take an older woman for sex any day over a younger one. Hands down:)

PB

Yeah it is difficult to enjoy sex with an amateur when you have tasted a fine wine...The only thing that comes close to even it out is the young tight body, but it isn't enough to compensate for poor performance...I have had sex with some really hot women in their early 20's that were terrible and I would have had a better time by myself with a bottle of astroglide LoL...
You Can't Do It!!!

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2007, 07:26:41 PM »
Lots of the young 20 somethings don't even know what they want. THey just don't have the experience, and in my opinion from extensive in depth research, no where the sex drive of say the average 33yr old.
By that age (30s) they've lost all the naughty guilt feelings and can have a rockin good time for the sake of it.
They're also not above showing a guy what they want/ like,  Thats good sex.
 Don't want to pass that up in your 20s when you can. 

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2007, 04:58:50 PM »
Girls from the ages of their late teen's to their early mid twenties are in their attention whore stage.  The don't have any "means" other than their cutchy, why would you want to fuck with them?  You should choose girls around 25 to start fucking with who have some cash, good job, college degree, who will pay your bills, take YOU out, take you on vacations and are great in bed by then. 

I do normally go after women 25 or older...I am 23 myself...I just find it kinda ridiculous there is such a vast difference in women of the same physical beauty, but different age groups...Yet when most women get together they mostly agree on what they want from a man just kinda confusing I guess lol...
You Can't Do It!!!

BuffGoddess

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2007, 01:24:34 AM »
I mostly date guys in their middle to late 20's to early 30's. Older guys are a disappointment. One thing I can say for the younger guys, what they lack in technique they make up for in enthusiasm...

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2007, 08:11:40 PM »
I mostly date guys in their middle to late 20's to early 30's. Older guys are a disappointment. One thing I can say for the younger guys, what they lack in technique they make up for in enthusiasm...

{LOL}  ;D
w

BuffGoddess

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2007, 04:54:34 AM »
I do normally go after women 25 or older...I am 23 myself...I just find it kinda ridiculous there is such a vast difference in women of the same physical beauty, but different age groups...Yet when most women get together they mostly agree on what they want from a man just kinda confusing I guess lol...

Just as an FYI, most women in their 20"s are still looking to "land the man" and will do anything to land him. Once you're landed, then the "freaky fun" stops. Older women, we want the freaky fun and if YOU cant deliver YOU are gone...I won't ask anyone to testify to this fact...but it is very true...

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2007, 06:41:09 PM »
I'm really not a big fan of this thread and here's why ... I am 22 years of age and my Gf is 46, however, our relationship is NOT what many of you are describing. It's not JUST sex ... it's much more than that. The first time I saw this Woman ( 2 years ago ) I fell for her ... and hard, too ! I just felt an attraction ... unlike any attraction I had ever felt before. I took 2 years for us to get together ( due to other obligations ) but after 3.5 months of being with her ... I just love her ... with all my Heart ... all my being. I would hate to think this is just some " fling " . She uttered the words, " I love you " much earlier than I did ... but I felt it even then. I would walk to the end of the Earth for her ... and I really feel she would do the same. A lot of people say that our relationship won't work and that there is a very slim chance that it might ... I would love to put all these people to rest by making it work ... I hate to sound redundant but I LOVE HER !

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2007, 07:12:22 PM »
I'm really not a big fan of this thread and here's why ... I am 22 years of age and my Gf is 46, however, our relationship is NOT what many of you are describing. It's not JUST sex ... it's much more than that. The first time I saw this Woman ( 2 years ago ) I fell for her ... and hard, too ! I just felt an attraction ... unlike any attraction I had ever felt before. I took 2 years for us to get together ( due to other obligations ) but after 3.5 months of being with her ... I just love her ... with all my Heart ... all my being. I would hate to think this is just some " fling " . She uttered the words, " I love you " much earlier than I did ... but I felt it even then. I would walk to the end of the Earth for her ... and I really feel she would do the same. A lot of people say that our relationship won't work and that there is a very slim chance that it might ... I would love to put all these people to rest by making it work ... I hate to sound redundant but I LOVE HER !

I'm sure you'll be fine. You're one of the few people in the world who puts a space between an explanation point, so means you're quite passionate.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2007, 07:21:04 PM »
Thank you. And I hope you're right.

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2007, 07:47:10 PM »
I'm always right.  ;)