Author Topic: How is it POSSIBLE to attain this condition?  (Read 13993 times)

eastcoastbbman

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: How is it POSSIBLE to attain this condition?
« Reply #50 on: April 04, 2007, 03:11:19 PM »
The only macro that the body does not need is carbs.
[/quote

BINGO!!! the body can make all other necessary conversions from the other 2 macronutrients.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #51 on: April 04, 2007, 03:16:09 PM »
obviously drugs got him there, but that doesn't mean his drugs will get everyone there. if anyone seriously thinks that drugs are responsible to that degree then they need to explain why the same group of people do well at the olympia every year. then there's the inherent contradiction in people who look at a great physique and say "all drugs" but when a guy looks like shit a la heiko kallbach it's "too much drugs".

well wait a minute, doesn't that mean that MODERATE levels of drugs attain the best results? or at least severely suggest that there is an upper limit? and more importantly, why is it that even the physiques ruined by drugs often still don't have the muscular development of the top guys?

think about the number of guys you see at the gym doing a totally reasonable cycle but look like hell. i know at least five people who fall into that category. simply knowing how to cycle your drugs isn't going to make you look awesome if you train like a moron, don't eat well, or have shit genetics. i could have chad nicholls directing my diet/pharmaceuticals and charles glass training me. will i be an IFBB pro? i'd bet my first child i won't.

The Heckler

« Reply #52 on: April 04, 2007, 03:17:37 PM »
I think that genetics are one main aspect, drugs are another ....but diet and training should be looked at as one thing.....each is pretty much useless without the other, and those two together are the hard part.

Well I have to hand it to you, at least you typed a post without all the estrogen in it from your earlier posts in this thread, bitch boy.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: April 04, 2007, 03:19:05 PM »

matt, im sorry. "intelligent things to say!!!???" anyone who thinks pneumonia is an effective method for losing fat has NO understand of human metabolism. you said it best. water and lean mass were what you lost.

his (t.a) own "successes" prove nothing more than the fact that HIS body can end up looking like a drowned rat in a caloric deficit consisting of jujubees, candy buttons, pixie stix and mcgriddles!
the Steak, Egg and Cheese Bagel is wayyyyyy better than McGriddles.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #54 on: April 04, 2007, 03:19:24 PM »

thank you!! that is exactly what i said a few posts earlier.

Eastcoast - If you're not being sarcastic, then yes....you speak the truth.  If you don't have the genetics, none of the other stuff will work for you.  Rankings sift out the crap.  Almost anyone on Juice can do a level 1 show.  But you have to have some pretty good genetics to place in a Level 5.  And then only the winner of the overall can win a procard.  

So all this talk from guys/gals on here stating "I could be a pro if I took that amount of juice" is complete BS.  If you don't have the receptor affinity for the drugs, they simply ain't going to work for ya.  Hope this helps.

Dballn247  8)
\

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #55 on: April 04, 2007, 03:20:20 PM »
the Steak, Egg and Cheese Bagel is wayyyyyy better than McGriddles.

Yes Sars........As we have discussed, that is the Superior Breakfast Sammich!!!  8)
\

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #56 on: April 04, 2007, 03:25:11 PM »
wow !

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #57 on: April 04, 2007, 03:31:28 PM »

wow!!! thanks for the info. protein is now an "unnecessary" macronutrient. despite the fact that the human body is made up of 60% protein and that no other macronutrient other than protein breaks down into amino acids..THE BUILDING BLOCKS OF SKELETAL MUSCLE!! you are a nutrition guru!!!

Where do you get that 60%??
Wouldn't that number be largely dependant on the muscle mass of that individual? 

How is protein the building blocks of muscle?  Muscle is myosin and actin, where do amino acids come in?
Y

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #58 on: April 04, 2007, 03:48:31 PM »
Where do you get that 60%??
Wouldn't that number be largely dependant on the muscle mass of that individual? 

How is protein the building blocks of muscle?  Muscle is myosin and actin, where do amino acids come in?

Myosin is a chain of amino brightspot.

"Myosin contains two heavy chains, each about 2000 amino acids in length, which constitute the head and tail domains. Each of these heavy chains contains the N-terminal head domain, while the C-terminal tails take on a coiled-coil morphology, holding the two heavy chains together (imagine two snakes wrapped around each other, such as in a caduceus). " Wikipedia.
\

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: April 04, 2007, 03:54:30 PM »

"Myosin contains two heavy chains, each about 2000 amino acids in length, which constitute the head and tail domains. Each of these heavy chains contains the N-terminal head domain, while the C-terminal tails take on a coiled-coil morphology, holding the two heavy chains together (imagine two snakes wrapped around each other, such as in a caduceus). " Wikipedia.

actin's a protein as well.

"Actin is a globular structural, 42-47 kDa protein found in many eukaryotic cells, with concentrations of over 100 μM. It is also one of the most highly conserved proteins, differing by no more than 5% in species as diverse as algae and humans."

also wikipedia.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: April 04, 2007, 03:55:59 PM »
oh and one more thing, from http://www.ultrunr.com/protein.html

"Over half the dry weight of the human body is protein. Skeletal muscles are 65% protein, hemoglobin is 20% protein, and brain cells are 10% protein."

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #61 on: April 04, 2007, 04:04:41 PM »
sick genetics with sick drugs with intense training and spot on diet
Valhalla awaits.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #62 on: April 04, 2007, 04:21:23 PM »
oh and one more thing, from http://www.ultrunr.com/protein.html

"Over half the dry weight of the human body is protein. Skeletal muscles are 65% protein, hemoglobin is 20% protein, and brain cells are 10% protein."

Yeah, but I'm taking keto acids, which have the capability of covering all essential amino acids not consumed in the diet. 
They are not by origin amino acids though, unless needed to be so in the body. 

Also, the very high sugar content of my diet keeps my insulin levels elevated quite high throughout the day.  This creates a very anti-catabolic environment, as protein degredation is physiologically impossible in the presence of insulin. 
Also, with insulin being a mild diuretic by increasing GFR, I'm able to stave off any water retention.  The mild sodium reabsorption in the distal tubule caused by the insulin also provides some benefit as it increases intramuscular hydration. 
And we all know that the more water in a muscle, the less catabolic it is!

So, at the end of it all, ANY protein I get from my diet can be utilized for synthesis of new proteins. 
I figure that I'll get around 10-20g of protein in my diet each day, no matter how hard I try to avoid it.

And since almost all that protein is being used for synthesis of new proteins by my body, I'm adding muscle at the rate of up to 600g a month!  That's a pretty decent size increase over the course of a year, especially considering I'm getting leaner at the same time. 

Y

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
« Reply #63 on: April 04, 2007, 04:22:43 PM »
As a non-Squaddie, let me be the first to say...

All drugs.

What the fuck did you think? He used GAKIC or something?  ::)

Looks very similar to the "All McDonalds" look of a True Adonis client.  ::)

triple_pickle

• Getbig IV
  • Pull Hard, Move Fast
« Reply #64 on: April 04, 2007, 04:23:49 PM »
adonis "principles"

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #65 on: April 04, 2007, 04:23:52 PM »

Can't pull anything out of your brain?  
Since you're so bright...you probably know that the C-terminal tails are hydrophobic, correct?  And the coiled-coil morphology is a by-product of its state as a hydrophobic tail, not out of any inherent need for that morphology.

Not sure if that info is in wikipedia.....so you'll need to do a quick search through some other engine for your retort "brightspot."
Y

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #66 on: April 04, 2007, 04:28:05 PM »
I answered this for you.....

and you reply

Can't pull anything out of your brain? 
Since you're so bright...you probably know that the C-terminal tails are hydrophobic, correct?  And the coiled-coil morphology is a by-product of its state as a hydrophobic tail, not out of any inherent need for that morphology.

Not sure if that info is in wikipedia.....so you'll need to do a quick search through some other engine for your retort "brightspot."

MELTDOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
\

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #67 on: April 04, 2007, 04:30:48 PM »
actin's a protein as well.

"Actin is a globular structural, 42-47 kDa protein found in many eukaryotic cells, with concentrations of over 100 μM. It is also one of the most highly conserved proteins, differing by no more than 5% in species as diverse as algae and humans."

also wikipedia.

"most highly conserved proteins" is entirely ambiguous....some wiki nerd needs to stop copy and pasting bits of info from pubmed...

Come to think of it, so is "differing by no more than 5%" is pretty damn ambiguous as well.  Differing how?  Certainly not by volume?  Certainly not by size?  Do they mean in morphology?
Because the morphology doesn't differ in any species.  All life containing proteins are the "L" form of protein, such as "L-leucine."  
Which, by the way is one of the most interesting arguments for life outside of earth, as "L" shaped amino acids have been found on many extraterestrial items (meteors, etc.)

Please remove the ambiguity from your retort.
Y

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #68 on: April 04, 2007, 04:33:25 PM »
I answered this for you.....

and you reply

MELTDOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, you answered nothing.
You posted pointless drivel from wikipedia. 

My question was a rhetorical question for the person quoted in that post. 

It is obvious I know the answer, I wanted to see how Mr. Nutrition responded to my retort. 

You however, had to vomit some gibberish you had no understanding of from wikipedia.

Y

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #69 on: April 04, 2007, 04:34:26 PM »
Oh brother, another internet PHD.  How about this.....
\

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #70 on: April 04, 2007, 04:36:39 PM »
Oh brother, another internet PHD.  How about this.....

You're not very intelligent are you? 

Perfectly fine. 
The world needs mediocrity just as much as it needs brilliance.

I hold no ill feelings.  I will gladly engage in a friendly bull session with you while you process my order at Arby's. 
Y

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #71 on: April 04, 2007, 04:41:52 PM »

Perfectly fine. 

I hold no ill feelings.  I will gladly engage in a friendly bull session with you while you process my order at Arby's. 

While you are on you shift break from Taco Bell perhaps. And yes, your mediocrity balances the brilliance that I bring to the board. 
\

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: April 04, 2007, 04:45:24 PM »
i actually started a thread on conditioning on the steriod board. when i think of conditioning i think of dorain and now phil heath. i believe gh has alot to do with it. but my guess would be genetics also..thats the only answer to that tight skin look they have
irongearco.com

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #73 on: April 04, 2007, 04:46:31 PM »
While you are on you shift break from Taco Bell perhaps. And yes, your mediocrity balances the brilliance that I bring to the board. 

Yes....mediocrity oozes from you. lol

Brilliant come back!
HAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!

I already covered the "fast food" worker put down so common in today's youth.  
Please choose another option.  

There are many generic, pre-designed comebacks that would have added much more to your retort.
Y

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: April 04, 2007, 04:47:16 PM »

Perfectly fine. 

doison i've already argued with you once and handily proved you wrong (remember the 19 year old college ball player deep squatting over 600 pounds for reps?), but we'll dance again briefly.

you said:

"How is protein the building blocks of muscle?  Muscle is myosin and actin, where do amino acids come in? "

dballn and i pointed out that actin and myosin ARE amino acids. you refuted that the body is 60% protein, i linked to an article that says it is (in dry weight).

now you're changing the debate so you can be right about something. your subsequent posts had nothing to do with what was said earlier. stop that, it's a piss poor way of arguing.