Author Topic: How is it POSSIBLE to attain this condition?  (Read 13976 times)

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
Re: How is it POSSIBLE to attain this condition?
« Reply #100 on: April 05, 2007, 07:40:21 AM »
How retarded all these replies are.....As if you can just take some drugs and look like that. I take all sorts of shit and many of my friends/acquantances do as well. Not scared to take anything. Further, if given a recipe of drugs to get that huge and ripped, I would do it. It isn't that easy.
    I always hear all the natural guys say...."of, hes just that big because he takes steroids...if I took them I would look even better than that"......unfortunately its a lot more difficult than that. Also, who less qualified to comment on it than those who HAVEN"T taken the drugs in question? You can take as many drugs as you want, but unless you get everythint else down to a tee(diet, exercise, precontest prep, and most importantly your genetics) you are not going to get those kind of results. If it were as simple as "all drugs" then 90% of the people you see at the gym would look like that. Don't be ignorant.
Correct. Very correct.
Your avatar says enough that you are big guy.

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #101 on: April 05, 2007, 07:46:23 AM »
hamburgers with sauteed onions and lots of mustard is they key. cycle this with blueberry flapjacks smothered  in syrup to get shredded.

ahhhhhhhhhhhh! the pieces are starting to fit together!!! yes yes...I can see how this would work! you sir are a genious  ;D

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #102 on: April 05, 2007, 11:34:39 AM »
Where do you get that 60%??
Wouldn't that number be largely dependant on the muscle mass of that individual? 

How is protein the building blocks of muscle?  Muscle is myosin and actin, where do amino acids come in?

the 60 percent was a generalization, much like when it is said that the body is 75 percent water. of course this number varies a bit from person to person.

if not protein, then what other nutrient helps to heal the micro tears incurred during progressive resistance training??

by the way, actin and myosin are also known as "contractile PROTEINS"

Thanks.

Just wanted to see if you knew your stuff. 

I appreciate you using your OWN brain, and not stealing some garbage from wikipedia like a few other people. 

I especially like that you stated the understanding that the 60% muscle will be dependant on a number of variables.  It shows an understanding of the material, not just the ability to steal someone's thoughts on the subject.
Y

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #103 on: April 05, 2007, 11:36:14 AM »
I noticed you mentioned you don't eat any protein.

How will you avoid getting protein from the food when eating at Arby's?

What will you order there that contains no protein?

-Hedge

I'm guessing you've never heard of Curly fries?
Sure, they have a negligable amount of protein, but that is something I'm willing to risk.  They just taste so good. 

When I eat at Arby's, the curly fries will typically be the bulk of my protein for the day. 
With the keto acids I ingest, the incomplete proteins from the fries will suit the keto acids just fine to complete the "all or nothing principle."

Y

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #104 on: April 05, 2007, 12:57:19 PM »
How retarded all these replies are.....As if you can just take some drugs and look like that. I take all sorts of shit and many of my friends/acquantances do as well. Not scared to take anything. Further, if given a recipe of drugs to get that huge and ripped, I would do it. It isn't that easy.
    I always hear all the natural guys say...."of, hes just that big because he takes steroids...if I took them I would look even better than that"......unfortunately its a lot more difficult than that. Also, who less qualified to comment on it than those who HAVEN"T taken the drugs in question? You can take as many drugs as you want, but unless you get everythint else down to a tee(diet, exercise, precontest prep, and most importantly your genetics) you are not going to get those kind of results. If it were as simple as "all drugs" then 90% of the people you see at the gym would look like that. Don't be ignorant.

keep telling yourself its you and not the drugs dude....you'd be wrong.. try 80% minimum thanks to gear... i spent alot of time on gear and off gear...years in both states...

whilst off i was never even close to while on...and i had time to come off, get clean, get back to normal homeostatis adn start adding muscle again beyond the dip and regain of being on....takes balls to the wall training, dieting and discipline to make muscle without gear and even then it still might not happen...

gimme a sniff of test or sust or dbol and i add a pound of muscle...its that light and day...and i never touched GH or anything else...

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #105 on: April 05, 2007, 01:39:22 PM »
Squad members and Adonis you can hold your ALL DRUGS comments....im looking for an intelligent and somewhat possibly extensive answer

''ALL DRUGS"...hahaha...not really, if that was the case, every single GORILLAS and BABOONS at the local GYM would look like that ;D
Get Big, or Die Trying

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: April 05, 2007, 01:47:57 PM »
as far as getting you skin tight i have heard that staying in near contest shape all year round is the key. will harris for example would blow up to 320 plus pounds off season then diet down to under 225 as an amatuer. his skin was alittle loose around his abs. as i said i believe gh plays a major role in this
irongearco.com