Author Topic: Sex & Religion  (Read 2534 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: Sex & Religion
« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2007, 09:06:48 PM »
Well truth be told "::)" isn't an entirely accurate portrayal of how I feel about it.

I actually wanted to tell you to suck MY dick  ;D

::)

How old are you?

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2007, 09:08:42 PM »

Sometimes people's E.Q. is the opposite of their I.Q.

Your E.Q. would be pretty low too if you had to go from tank tops, shorts, and sandals to minus 4 degree weather 50km per hour winds and snow on the ground all in a coupla days.

...and on top of that, ...I have to cancel the outdoor Easter egg hunt I had planned for my nieces.  >:(
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2007, 09:09:15 PM »
w

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2007, 09:14:53 PM »
Your E.Q. would be pretty low too if you had to go from tank tops, shorts, and sandals to minus 4 degree weather 50km per hour winds and snow on the ground all in a coupla days.

...and on top of that, ...I have to cancel the outdoor Easter egg hunt I had planned for my nieces.  >:(

That weather get you down?   Angry maybe?  Little reactive maybe?

I understand.  I just got back from putting on 2 Seminars/Meetings and a freaking awards banquet.  I'm a little edgy.   :)

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2007, 10:39:52 PM »
That weather get you down?   Angry maybe?  Little reactive maybe?

I understand.  I just got back from putting on 2 Seminars/Meetings and a freaking awards banquet.  I'm a little edgy.   :)

Ya kinda a bit of all three,  :-[   ...plus my feet still hurt from yesterday. I had a meeting with a broker for a huge trucking firm. By the time I exited my front door and got to my driveway, ...my feet were already starting to hurt, ...and I was only wearing kitten heels.  :o 

I used to be able to be on my feet doing a 12 hour day, then go dancing all night in 4" stillettos no less,
...now I can barely go 2 hrs in 2" kitten heels.  :'(  This trend better change by the summer cause I've got a closet full of CFM pumps I intend to wear.

I am in a much better mood now tho.

Today I helped one of my African distributors make more money in one day than he normally makes in a month.

It was very rewarding because this particular distributor as well as all his people, only speak French. I don't speak French. It's been a bit of a challenge, but it's also very heartwarming to see someone taking the bull by the horns determined to surmount any challenge in front of him. He can't understand his back office because it's all in English. At first we tried having him memorize which buttons to push to do certain things, which worked very well for some of our Chinese guys, ...but the company is constantly adding so many new features to the back office, that it's no longer practical.  I can't wait til the entire site is fully multi-lingual both inside & out, or for our multi-lingual DVDs to come out, because Google translation really sucks, and it's so challenging to train someone when there's a huge language barrier.

On a more positive note, I helped him move up in rank, and now he's made the company newsletter this week :) ...and one of our English speaking Nigerian distributors just made more money in a week than he normally makes in a year. It's really nice to know you've helped change someone elses life for the better.  :)
w