Author Topic: Sex & Religion  (Read 2535 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Sex & Religion
« on: April 04, 2007, 06:21:09 PM »
Hahahaha Beach Bum... made ya look.
Obviously these are your favourite subjects.
w

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
Re: Sex & Religion
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2007, 06:23:33 PM »
damn i looked.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2007, 06:39:50 PM »
Hahahaha Beach Bum... made ya look.
Obviously these are your favourite subjects.

lol.  I looked.   ;D  Hey I talk sports, politics, religion, sex, kids, etc. 

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2007, 06:43:02 PM »
lol.  I looked.   ;D  Hey I talk sports, politics, religion, sex, kids, etc. 

If it's a story that has to do with someone else's sex life being legislated by the gov, ...beach is all over it.
w

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2007, 06:47:21 PM »
If it's a story that has to do with someone else's sex life being legislated by the gov, ...beach is all over it.

Guilty.  But you're shooting the messenger.  I just post stories that make headlines.  I'm not making the news.  And people like to talk about it.  When CNN and Fox find something to talk about, I'll quit posting their stories. 

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2007, 08:20:12 PM »
Guilty.  But you're shooting the messenger.

I wish I could shoot you, ...but you're a few thousand miles away.

I just post stories that make headlines.  I'm not making the news.  And people like to talk about it.

That make headlines?? Oh puleaze! Headlines from page 82 in the back of the paper?

No, you post stories that leap out at YOU. You're obsessed with homosexuality and the sex lives of others.
Most people aren't interested and don't give a hoot about what happens behind closed doors between 2 consenting adults, ...but you on the other hand appear obsessed with not only what happens, but what kind of legislation can be brought forth to dictate what must not happen. If it has to do with sex or more specifically homosexual sex, you're all over it. With the exception of BayGBM, I don't think anyone on here takes as keen an interest in the subject.

Not even Nordic who can never disguise his latent homosexual obsession, and tendency to conjure up images of male genitalia where none existed before, doesn't even engage in this voyeurism to such a degree. Now we all know why BayGBM takes such an active interest... I'm curious to know what drives your obsession, ...or is this a question better left unasked?   ;)

When CNN and Fox find something to talk about, I'll quit posting their stories. 

I'll bet if there's a little article buried in fine print on page 95, you'd find it... yet be unable to see front page headlines dealing with evidence of malfeasance on the part of goverment officials.

Truly Beach, why are you so magnetically drawn to stories on homosexuality? 
w

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2007, 08:32:01 PM »
I wonder how divorce statistics would be if lesbians and gays could marry.  Gays would drive it up but lesbians could bring it down.  What do you think jag? Personally I don't see it happening any time soon because people don't care as much and the group movement is fractured, just like feminism and the original civil rights movement.
Squishy face retard

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2007, 08:39:10 PM »
I wonder how divorce statistics would be if lesbians and gays could marry.  Gays would drive it up but lesbians could bring it down.  What do you think jag? Personally I don't see it happening any time soon because people don't care as much and the group movement is fractured, just like feminism and the original civil rights movement.

I couldn't say. Lesbians & Gays are allowed to marry in Canada, but I've never really tracked divorce stats on them. I think Deedee posted something about that a while back. Yu might want to ask her.
w

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2007, 08:45:05 PM »
I wish I could shoot you, ...but you're a few thousand miles away.

That make headlines?? Oh puleaze! Headlines from page 82 in the back of the paper?

No, you post stories that leap out at YOU. You're obsessed with homosexuality and the sex lives of others.
Most people aren't interested and don't give a hoot about what happens behind closed doors between 2 consenting adults, ...but you on the other hand appear obsessed with not only what happens, but what kind of legislation can be brought forth to dictate what must not happen. If it has to do with sex or more specifically homosexual sex, you're all over it. With the exception of BayGBM, I don't think anyone on here takes as keen an interest in the subject.

Not even Nordic who can never disguise his latent homosexual obsession, and tendency to conjure up images of male genitalia where none existed before, doesn't even engage in this voyeurism to such a degree. Now we all know why BayGBM takes such an active interest... I'm curious to know what drives your obsession, ...or is this a question better left unasked?   ;)

I'll bet if there's a little article buried in fine print on page 95, you'd find it... yet be unable to see front page headlines dealing with evidence of malfeasance on the part of goverment officials.

Truly Beach, why are you so magnetically drawn to stories on homosexuality? 

Jag this is the kind of stuff I often ignore, because it is so far off base that it would be a waste of my time to discuss everything you've made up.  But to humor you, let me just say that I get about 90 percent of my news on-line and better than 90 percent of the stories I post on any subject come from the front pages of CNN, Fox, Newsmax, Huffingtonpost, AP, etc.  I don't go digging for stories.  I read and post what I (and some others) find interesting.  So, you can try the straw man approach if you want (e.g., being "magnetically drawn"), but I won't bite.   :)  (Even though I just did a little.)

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2007, 08:59:57 PM »
Jag this is the kind of stuff I often ignore, because it is so far off base that it would be a waste of my time to discuss everything you've made up.  But to humor you, let me just say that I get about 90 percent of my news on-line and better than 90 percent of the stories I post on any subject come from the front pages of CNN, Fox, Newsmax, Huffingtonpost, AP, etc.  I don't go digging for stories.  I read and post what I (and some others) find interesting.  So, you can try the straw man approach if you want (e.g., being "magnetically drawn"), but I won't bite.   :)  (Even though I just did a little.)

You could be like OzmO, (ie. "...all lips and no teeth") 
I hear gay men prefer it that way ...but you might want to check with BayGBM to verify that.
w

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2007, 09:02:29 PM »
I hear gay men prefer it that way ...but you might want to check with BayGBM to verify that.

Oh wait:  ha ha ha.   ::)  You can do better than that.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2007, 09:05:00 PM »
Oh wait:  ha ha ha.   ::)  You can do better than that.

{LOL} Yes I can, ...but I'm trying to give the caustic, acid-tongued Jag a break for a bit, ...so I held back.
w

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2007, 07:10:57 AM »
I couldn't say. Lesbians & Gays are allowed to marry in Canada, but I've never really tracked divorce stats on them. I think Deedee posted something about that a while back. Yu might want to ask her.

so why don't all these queers go to canada and live and serve in their military?
gotta love life

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2007, 08:10:00 AM »
i agree mm
Valhalla awaits.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2007, 08:17:21 AM »

Jag doesn't want to accept that god frowns on her sluttiness and the Govt is just trying to keep her out of hell
gotta love life

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2007, 12:22:40 PM »
I'm not making the news.  And people like to talk about it. 

Not yet anyways.

Uhhhh normal people don't like to talk about those kind of stories.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2007, 01:04:54 PM »
Not yet anyways.

Uhhhh normal people don't like to talk about those kind of stories.

Then why do CNN, Fox, Newsmax, the AP, etc. keep putting them on their front pages? 

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2007, 01:10:15 PM »
so why don't all these queers go to canada and live and serve in their military?

Canada has a military?  Why?  they have never fired a shot in anger, they have the USA to protect their pussy asses.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2007, 04:25:43 PM »
Canada has a military?  Why?  they have never fired a shot in anger, they have the USA to protect their pussy asses.

Lying low beside the rifle, his stomach touching the ground, Cpl. Rob Furlong concentrated hard on his breathing. In, out. In, out. In, out. Deep, but not too deep. Slow, but not too slow. The tiniest twitch -- a heavy exhale, perhaps, or a breath held one second too long -- could jerk his weapon ever so slightly, turning a sure hit into a narrow miss. In the sniping world, where one shot should always equal one kill, steady breathing is just as crucial as steady aim.

On that March afternoon in 2002, Cpl. Furlong squinted through the scope of his McMillan Tac-50, a sleek bolt-action rifle almost as long as he is. In his crosshairs were three men, each lugging weapons toward an al-Qaeda mortar nest high in the mountains of eastern Afghanistan. Master Cpl. Tim McMeekin, hunkered behind his fellow sniper, saw the same trio through the lens of his Vector, a binocular-like device that uses a laser to pinpoint targets thousands of metres away. Speaking quietly, both soldiers agreed on the obvious: take out the biggest threat first, in this case the man in the middle carrying the RPK machine gun. According to the Vector, he was exactly 2,430 m away -- nearly 2 1/2 kilometres.
Continued Below

A Newfoundland boy with pale blue eyes and a chiselled frame, Furlong adjusted the elevation knob on his scope, the barrel of his gun pointing higher and higher with each turn. He knew the routine, had practised it a thousand times back at the base in Edmonton. The farther away the target, the higher the rifle should point. Wind blowing to the left? Aim slightly right. Most snipers will tell you it's not much different than a golfer and his caddie lining up a long putt. Calculation. Instinct. And a little bit of luck. "You can teach a certain amount of it," Furlong says. "But there is a large percentage that you must have naturally. A good shooter is born. You can't teach someone to be a good shot if they don't naturally have it."

The 26-year-old stared through the scope, his left finger tickling the trigger. In, out. In, out. Behind him, McMeekin gazed through his Vector, reconfirming the precise distance one last time. "Stand by," Furlong said.

The first shot missed. A second round missed too, but not by much. It pierced the man's backpack. "They had no fear," Furlong recalls of his target. "They didn't run. I guess they've just been engaged so many times." He immediately reloaded the chamber and lined up his rifle for a third try, checking to make sure his grip was flawless. Furlong knew exactly why that second shot missed; instead of following a perfectly straight line, he had squeezed the trigger a tiny smidgen to one side. Even a fraction of a millimetre can make a huge difference on the other end -- in this case, the difference between a man's knapsack and his heart.

"Stand by," Furlong said again. Another loud pop echoed through the valley, sending a .50-calibre shell -- rocket-shaped, almost as long as a beer bottle -- slicing through the Afghan sky. Four seconds later, it tore into the man's torso, ripping apart his insides.

By that point, Rob Furlong, Tim McMeekin and three other Canadian sharpshooters -- Graham Ragsdale, Arron Perry and Dennis Eason -- had spent nearly a week in the rugged terrain of Afghanistan's Shahikot Valley, reaching out and touching the enemy from distances even they had never trained for. But that shot was something special. Rob Furlong had just killed another human being from 2,430 m, the rough equivalent of standing at Toronto's CN Tower and hitting a target near Bloor Street. It was -- and still is -- the longest-ever recorded kill by a sniper in combat, surpassing the mark of 2,250 m set by U.S. Marine Gunnery Sgt. Carlos Hathcock during the Vietnam War.

It should have been a moment of pride for the Canadian army. Five of its most talented snipers -- men trained to kill without remorse, then turn around and kill again -- did exactly that. They destroyed al-Qaeda firing positions, saved American lives and tallied a body count unmatched by any Canadian soldier of their generation. U.S. commanders who served alongside the snipers nominated all five for the coveted Bronze Star medal.

"Thank God the Canadians were there," is how one American soldier put it.
w

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2007, 08:41:34 PM »

Or i could whine like a baby when i don't get my way...then try grade school manipulation tactics.

Sometimes people's E.Q. is the opposite of their I.Q.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2007, 08:44:37 PM »
Or i could whine like a baby when i don't get my way...then try grade school manipulation tactics.

Sometimes people's E.Q. is the opposite of their I.Q.

Is this the point where I tell you to go suck a dick?  ;D
w

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2007, 08:47:40 PM »
Is this the point where I tell you to go suck a dick?  ;D

No, this is the point where you note 2 posts I've removed from threads from people attacking you in the last 24 hours and you quit it trying to attack me.

>:(

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2007, 08:55:59 PM »
No, this is the point where you note 2 posts I've removed from threads from people attacking you in the last 24 hours and you quit it trying to attack me.

>:(

I had posted that yesterday.  ::) and I even held back too.  :)
w

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2007, 09:00:00 PM »
I had posted that yesterday.  ::)

Maybe then i should have saved you quotes of what a removed today.

But what ever, if this  "::)"  is how you feel about it.................

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2007, 09:03:39 PM »
Maybe then i should have saved you quotes of what a removed today.

But what ever, if this  "::)"  is how you feel about it.................

Well truth be told "::)" isn't an entirely accurate portrayal of how I feel about it.

I actually wanted to tell you to suck MY dick  ;D
w