Author Topic: Ephedrine-epehdra substitutes  (Read 2863 times)

dalkiel

• Getbig II
Ephedrine-epehdra substitutes
« on: April 04, 2007, 11:09:08 PM »

Are there any substitutes for Ephedrine/ephedra? brands like vasopro etc are not available over here so I was wondering if there is are similar "pharmaceutical" stuff that produces similar results if not better. The tabs usually available are the 15mg or 50 mg of Eph but the pharmacies have been out of stock for awhile now.

How about chinese ma huang?

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: Ephedrine-epehdra substitutes
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2007, 02:58:17 PM »
if you take the plant by itself, it is almost impossible to extract the potent stuff from it and to know how potent it is.

4thAD

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2007, 02:21:43 PM »
ma huang is ephedra.

dalkiel

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2007, 11:22:01 PM »
One other question- i have some old eph tablets left over - possibly close to 1.5 years old. I know these tabs have an expiry period but is it safe to take them? I'm not sure when the new shipments will come in (if at all)

Should i just chuck them away and not take the chance?

I know Mahuang is ephedra but does it have other ingredients as well? Is it the same or more potent? DonkeyKong - You seem to know a bit about it. Any advice?

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2007, 11:43:19 PM »
No don't throw them away...You can still buy ephedrine hcl(at least around here) It works MUCH better than the herbal version(ephedra)

darksol

• Getbig III
  • ProSportNutrition.net
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2007, 07:41:46 PM »
If you still want an ephedra based ECA stack.  Get some Metabolic Fuel RX from SEnutrition.com,  Its the closest thing to the old Xenadrine RFA-1 ( the good stuff ).  I have ordered multiple bottles from these guys and they arrive promptly via priority mail.  Else if you are looking for Ephedra substitutes I hear Clenbutrol is pretty potent stuff, but I have never tried it. 

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2007, 05:09:37 AM »
I hear Clenbutrol is pretty potent stuff, but I have never tried it. 

hahahahaha

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2007, 09:01:23 AM »
   hahahahaha

I think he meant it!

darksol

• Getbig III
  • ProSportNutrition.net
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2007, 10:01:56 AM »
yeah I did mean it.  As I have never tried Clen, but everyone tells me its much stronger than Ephedra.  I might get some to help cut some fat.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2007, 03:00:04 PM »
yeah I did mean it.  As I have never tried Clen, but everyone tells me its much stronger than Ephedra.  I might get some to help cut some fat.

It just sounded funny to me saying Clen was an alternative to ephedra...it would be the other way around. I didn't mean anything by it...sorry. :)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2007, 09:07:30 PM »

It's a whole other level.  I think you're nuts,

http://www.asada.gov.au/substances/facts/clenbuterol.htm

but I'm natural so I'm scared of any AAS (probably an irrational fear, I admit).  Are you getting so lean that you can't go further with diet and cardio?  Just be careful, bro.

darksol

• Getbig III
  • ProSportNutrition.net
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2007, 03:00:11 AM »

but I'm natural so I'm scared of any AAS (probably an irrational fear, I admit).  Are you getting so lean that you can't go further with diet and cardio?  Just be careful, bro.

Thanks for the link,  Its good to get the facts.  It sounds like it would be stronger than the original Ephedra based supplements ( the good ones ).  Of course those had horrible downs when you got off them.  Even though I want results ( to cut the fat and maintain muscle ), I am like you as I stay away from anything unnaturally anabolic.

dalkiel

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2007, 10:51:01 AM »
In Boston currently - Someone mentioned I can get eph HCL from gas stations? Coulkd you be more specific/product name?

Thanks

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2007, 11:27:31 AM »
If you can get mail.... You can get ephedrine
-

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2007, 01:17:48 PM »
I am like you as I stay away from anything unnaturally anabolic.

Ephedra, ephedrine and clen are not anabolic.
:

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2007, 02:40:05 PM »
i am taking ephedra and clen right now ;D

bench

4thAD

« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2007, 10:36:57 PM »

Clen is not an AAS, and PrincessL it has been shown to have an anabolic, anti catabolic effect in humans! www.pubmed.com

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2007, 10:43:54 PM »
Clen is not an AAS, and PrincessL it has been shown to have an anabolic, anti catabolic effect in humans! www.pubmed.com
very true,i gained more fast twitch muscle off of clen than any supplement

bench

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
  • WILL HARRIS: BRINGING GAY BACK!
« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2007, 06:08:49 AM »
it has been shown to have an anabolic, anti catabolic effect in humans! www.pubmed.com

yeah thats a given with clen. it not only cuts fat it also increases muscle mass its good shit.
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2007, 11:48:07 PM »
yeah thats a given with clen. it not only cuts fat it also increases muscle mass its good shit.

BS.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2007, 01:05:56 PM »
BS.

stfu dude it has already been proven,and dont argue with me because i am above you ;)

bench

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2007, 05:39:41 PM »
Are there any substitutes for Ephedrine/ephedra? brands like vasopro etc are not available over here so I was wondering if there is are similar "pharmaceutical" stuff that produces similar results if not better. The tabs usually available are the 15mg or 50 mg of Eph but the pharmacies have been out of stock for awhile now.

How about chinese ma huang?
Bronkaid
:D Weee

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2007, 08:36:54 PM »

All of the studies I've seen involve rats, pigs, horses, chickens, and other various assorted animals. Evidence does support it being anti catabolic in a catabolic environment. Can you provide a link to a human study confirming skeletal muscle hypertrophy? 

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=7711351&dopt=Abstract

very true,i gained more fast twitch muscle off of clen than any supplement

bench

You've had a muscle biopsy to confirm this?  ::)

stfu dude it has already been proven
bench

Please provide the proof.

Bronkaid

If he'd read the 2nd sticky prior to starting this thread, he'd know that.  I don't know why I didn't follow my own rule and remove it before it got to this point  ::)

:

climber

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2007, 09:15:37 PM »
Clen is very anabolic in cattle, people used to use it on show bulls to get them to put on mass and get cut up. The receptors involved with clen respond very well in Cattle but with humans it is not very anabolic, we have different (and fewer) beta andregenic receptors. I've used it before, on and off for about a year, and all I can say about Clen is that it's good for giving you the jitters and some mean muscle cramps.

IMO it's a waste of money and it's something you should definately stay away from.
Hrmmm

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #24 on: May 21, 2007, 11:11:44 PM »
If he'd read the 2nd sticky prior to starting this thread, he'd know that.  I don't know why I didn't follow my own rule and remove it before it got to this point 
epic board nazi ::)

bench