Author Topic: "Huge media fund": What's up with this? Let's get the facts straight!  (Read 3331 times)

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
jaguar made a post in another thread:

If they are equivalent, then you clearly believe in the moon landing as a fake.
Either that, ...or you must not have heard about the huge media fund.
In that case, your math needs a bit more work. If I ask you to change a $5 bill, ...would I get 4 twentys in return?

She referred to a "huge media fund". I know nothing of this, and would like to know more.

1. What evidence is there that there is such a fund?

2. Where is the money directed?/What are the purpose of the fund?

3. What possible connection does this fund, if it exist, have with Bush?

If there is any truth to this, it would be very serious IMO.

I have an open mindset here, but I am sceptical.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: "Huge media fund": What's up with this? Let's get the facts straight!
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2007, 06:19:31 AM »
i agree - this is very interesting, and the first I've heard of it.  Jag and others, please share.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2007, 08:45:44 AM »
i agree - this is very interesting, and the first I've heard of it.  Jag and others, please share.

Two of us not knowing.

At least jaguar could fill us in on what she knows?

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2007, 09:21:50 AM »
I normally wouldn't bother, ...but because the request comes from both Hedge and 240, I'll see what I can dredge up on it for you. It's rather old news tho. Don't be looking for the proof to be coming any time soon, making a case on GetBig isn't my biggest priority these days. I'm just surprised that neither of you have even heard of it.  :-\
w

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2007, 11:03:46 AM »
I normally wouldn't bother, ...but because the request comes from both Hedge and 240, I'll see what I can dredge up on it for you. It's rather old news tho. Don't be looking for the proof to be coming any time soon, making a case on GetBig isn't my biggest priority these days. I'm just surprised that neither of you have even heard of it.  :-\

It would be a priority if you could prove it....seeing how the prrof eludes you you put it on the back burner
gotta love life

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2007, 12:00:27 PM »
Ok. No need for exact quotes or shit like that.

But at least give us some idea of what this media fund is and what to look for on the net.

Perhaps some names and other things.

Thanks.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2007, 04:28:25 PM »
Its the administration paying reporters to place phony stories in their newspapers, both at home and abroad
w

24KT

• Getbig V
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2007, 06:14:53 PM »
monster propaganda use.

goebbels would be proud.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2007, 06:21:32 PM »
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=138711.msg1979984#msg1979984

Is this it?  This doesn't support your contention Jag.  The military has used propaganda during war for eons.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2007, 06:32:24 PM »
Is this it?  This doesn't support your contention Jag.  The military has used propaganda during war for eons.

They've used the media to do this?

Did you just prove my position that the govt has influence upon what the media shows us?  Dohhhh...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2007, 06:51:14 PM »
They've used the media to do this?

Did you just prove my position that the govt has influence upon what the media shows us?  Dohhhh...

What??  I said the military has used propaganda during times of war.   ::)  Your position is the CIA controls the media.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2007, 03:20:52 AM »
Two things:

1. It doesn't give any evidence of Bush having anything to do with this.

2. It does however give substancial evidence that the military in a dirty way, not worthy of a democracy, planted articles, not ads, in newspapers.

Got to admit, I'm shocked. Didn't realise that the US military would do such things.

To put in ads for the army is one thing, I think it's controversial. But to plant articles? Fcuk that. That's propaganda a la Goebbels.

Once again though, the connection to Bush isn't clear. Sure, I could see that if the thinktank up at the White House expresses to the Pentagon that they need to have a media strategy, the Pentagon could interpret that into something. But there are lots of ways that this fund could have been a brainchild straight out of Pentagon, without the knowledge of the White House.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2007, 10:32:19 AM »
Two things:

Nor does it support Jag's claim that Bush has bribed the media. 

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2007, 10:35:42 AM »
Nor does it support Jag's claim that Bush has bribed the media. 

No. It definitely doesn't.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2007, 11:05:33 AM »
Well, it pretty much lost much of its credibility when Bush and the rest of the rats made a case of invading Iraq and NOT ONE American media outfit bothered to check the facts. NOT ONE!!!!

Not only that, although I am devoid of any proof, I am certain that there was a clear cut intent by the part of the media as a whole to quiet down opposing "official" rethoric. Once example is that guy Wilson and the spy-wife of his bringin up reports stating that what Bush had said in the Sate of the Union was a lie... And not a single channel gave the story any credibility.

Powell and Friends go to the UN, an organization they detest because it represents international consensus, with a bunch of pictures of a square building and the drawings of a truck supposedly driving around Baghdad and concocting WMDs and noone said SHIT. I vividly recall The Jew York Times calling the theatrical piece "A Slam Dunk!".

Now, it is understandable that the US media might've missed the story, but it was all over the foreign press. I'm pretty sure NYT's people were reading BBC.com, El Mundo, Le Figaro, etc.

Whereas the media from the rest of the world was calling for diplomatic accords, mediation, talks, etc; the US media was SHAMELESSLY laying the groundwork for the Bushies and their kill-a-milliathon.

Needless to say, I no longer read the NYT, I wipe my ass with it. Nowadays I'd rather read a foreign (British, French or Spanish) newspaper rather than wasting my time in governmental propaganda.

I'm not saying that all US media is bad, I'm saying it is bad when the US government wants it to misinform the Flock of the Ones to be Led.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2007, 11:21:14 AM »
What??  I said the military has used propaganda during times of war.   ::)  Your position is the CIA controls the media.

CIA and military work hand in hand.

We've been at war for almost 6 years now. 

you just proved my point.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2007, 12:28:31 PM »
CIA and military work hand in hand.

We've been at war for almost 6 years now. 

you just proved my point.

I didn't prove squat.  I don't believe that paranoid, absurd theory that the CIA controls the media.   ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2007, 12:51:40 PM »
I didn't prove squat.  I don't believe that paranoid, absurd theory that the CIA controls the media.   ::)

But you do believe that paranoid, absurd theory that the military controls the media for propaganda purposes.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2007, 12:55:17 PM »

But you do believe that paranoid, absurd theory that the military controls the media for propaganda purposes.

YAWN.   ::)  Don't try and put us in the same boat.  You are a nut.  I'm not.  Go back to your CT web sites.  You'll have a better audience. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2007, 01:05:32 PM »
lol.  Quit following me around the board, you stalker.  I know you have a crush on me and all, but
I'm not interested.  Go to the sex board
if you need a boyfriend

Thanks.

But no thanks.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2007, 08:00:43 PM »

Thanks.

But no thanks.

240 you kill me.  I mean, you just slay me sometimes.  Although I must admit that sometimes your posts are muderous.  Some of your dumb comments are so absurd I want to just die after reading them.  Okay, I'm done, killa. 

240: on January 14, 2007, 08:52:49 AM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"my woman already knows. if i ever make a fortune, i'll always make sure she and the babies are covered if we split.

but if we ever split and she tries to screw me in court, well, hello scott peterson. "

Scott Lee Peterson (born 24 October 1972) is a former pesticides salesman convicted of the murder of his pregnant wife, Laci Peterson, and unborn son Conner Peterson. Laci was eight months pregnant at the time of the murder.   

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Peterson

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2007, 02:18:31 AM »
Two things:

2. It does however give substancial evidence that the military in a dirty way, not worthy of a democracy, planted articles, not ads, in newspapers.

Got to admit, I'm shocked. Didn't realise that the US military would do such things.

To put in ads for the army is one thing, I think it's controversial. But to plant articles? Fcuk that. That's propaganda a la Goebbels.

Once again though, the connection to Bush isn't clear. Sure, I could see that if the thinktank up at the White House expresses to the Pentagon that they need to have a media strategy, the Pentagon could interpret that into something. But there are lots of ways that this fund could have been a brainchild straight out of Pentagon, without the knowledge of the White House.

-Hedge

Hedge, I understand what you're saying, and I don't perceive your comments as trying to give me a hard time.
I would provide you with more if I had it at my fingertips, but I don't. As I previously stated, this is old news. There should exist evidence available on the net. I highly doubt they've been able to scrub the net of it. This was not just articles in Iraqi newspapers, but many domestic US ones as well. If you have a sincere desire to know more, please research it. I'm sure you'll come up with the proof. I'm a little pre-occupied the last little while trying to train & coach & translate into a language I do not speak well. Fortunately, it is similar to another language I can speak... so I'm making headway... just not as quickly as I'd like to.  Plus too... the more I attempt to find proof on the net, the more I come up against more & more evil nefarious going ons, both past & present, that quite frankly boils my blood. It's an energy field I have no desire to dwell in... so I urge you, please research it on your own in the meantime. I have no doubt you'll find plenty.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2007, 02:22:33 AM »

Thanks.

But no thanks.

{ROTFLMAO} 240, that was so childish, ...I'm ashamed of myself for laughing so hard I had to pee.  ;D
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2007, 02:26:04 AM »
240 you kill me.  I mean, you just slay me sometimes.  Although I must admit that sometimes your posts are muderous.  Some of your dumb comments are so absurd I want to just die after reading them.

{giggle} Why do I get the impression there's a whole lot of truth hidden in that sarcasm?

Do we see a white flag going up? Is this a veiled plea for mercy? GetBig.com history in the making folks!  :P

Okay, I'm done, killa. 

Let's hope he doesn't decide to stab you with a fork... just to make sure.  ;)
w