Author Topic: I gotta admit Toney Freeman.....  (Read 4181 times)

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
I gotta admit Toney Freeman.....
« on: April 05, 2007, 05:00:26 AM »
first let me say that I'm not exactly a fan of the way the "sport" is headed these days.  I don't like the fact that the judges have basically told Jay if he wants to win the olympia he has to look like a fidge with limbs.  That being said I honestly think Toney Freeman has a good chance at winning the O in the near future.  I was floored by his pics in the latest MD-no I don't have any, I just looked at it yesturday in the store.

His physique is awsome and I did NOT think he'd do any damage in the pro's when he won his card, usually I'm pretty good at calling this type of thing but he's totally proven me wrong.

Nobody on the scene today has his size with the small waist he does.  I think he could actually stand next to Ronnie and be just as if not more impressive right now.  Ron's waist has to be a good 10 inches bigger than Toney's and toney is taller.

Big props to Toney for the imrpvements he's made in the last few years, I think he's got a good shot and I hope he does it, it would be good for the "sport".

if anybody has pics from the MD article post em, cause he looked incredible.

The pics in MD are fantastic
nasser=piece of shit

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: I gotta admit Toney Freeman.....
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2007, 05:21:24 AM »
I agree, him or Victor

mwkcronin

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2007, 05:23:57 AM »
  Very Well said regarding Freeman. 

Tigerman

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2007, 06:22:17 AM »
Ron's waist has to be a good 10 inches bigger

Everything you said was very reasonable but this is bullshit. 10 inches?? wtf... Maybe Jay's is that larger.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2007, 06:37:51 AM »
Everything you said was very reasonable but this is bullshit. 10 inches?? wtf... Maybe Jay's is that larger.

well, maybe that's an exageration but it's a good 6-8 inches bigger right now, Toney's is probably 30-32 if I remember right.  With the gut ronnie has his has got to be about 40" at this time.  ronnie is pretty much straight up and down these days, not like he was 10 years ago.
nasser=piece of shit

adipo8

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2007, 07:48:41 PM »
Mr. Freeman wanted you guys to have some Pictures to better determine the difference in Waist size. He is looking forward to competing at the O and will bring his best! Slightly Larger and better conditioning . Small Tapered waist and yes - detailed Back. On May 12th in Atlanta GA The Xman and Ronnie Coleman will Square ofF at the Guest Posing at the NPC Eastern Seaboard. The XMAN is Coming... TRUE STORY

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2007, 07:51:47 PM »
TF is great, but MD is notorius for photshopping their pics. 
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

adipo8

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2007, 07:53:49 PM »
TF is great, but MD is notorius for photshopping their pics. 

Can you imagine what he would look like if they did !

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2007, 08:29:50 PM »
Mr. Freeman wanted you guys to have some Pictures to better determine the difference in Waist size. He is looking forward to competing at the O and will bring his best! Slightly Larger and better conditioning . Small Tapered waist and yes - detailed Back. On May 12th in Atlanta GA The Xman and Ronnie Coleman will Square ofF at the Guest Posing at the NPC Eastern Seaboard. The XMAN is Coming... TRUE STORY

these pics make his pec tear stand out
Here comes the money shot

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2007, 08:31:43 PM »

420 Diesel

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2007, 09:55:35 PM »
he looks great but i don't think his physique looks powerful the way ronnie's does.

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2007, 09:26:41 AM »
I would have love to see big Toney win the big one, but I wonder if age would allow him to get that far. I know he's no Ronnie Coleman.
Get Big, or Die Trying

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2007, 10:07:50 AM »
I would have love to see big Toney win the big one, but I wonder if age would allow him to get that far. I know he's no Ronnie Coleman.
damn get off his jock hes ok but not as massive as jay or ronnie go suck his cock while your on the jock
i

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2007, 10:08:45 AM »
damn get off his jock hes ok but not as massive as jay or ronnie go suck his cock while your on the jock

you don't have to tell people what you do for a living, mate
Get Big, or Die Trying

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2007, 10:10:53 AM »

you don't have to tell people what you do for a living, mate
wow anymore creative and i wouldnt be able to sleep tonite lmao what an idiot,freeman blows
i

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2007, 10:27:55 AM »

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2007, 12:55:45 PM »
my Lord that is the most beautiful picture ive seen in a long time. :o :o

adipo8

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2007, 04:46:28 PM »

Your RIght he is not! Smaller Waist - and better shape - remember this is 2007 - not 1998... Ronnie has had his time and now it is Time for a new battle. Jay vs. Toney - Mr.O and it will be a Battle. Make the Comments, point out the pec tear < maybe be his only weakness -to you hahahaha> The Judges and the Magazines are looking and liking THE X MAN!

6'2 295+ 30-31 1/2 waist and in shape all year round ...

I do not know maybe you guys know more than me -however when I explained Ronnie would lose last year - You called me crazy and when I explained The X man would beat other big name pros the response was  -"The pec tear , he is skinny, no calves , too old and blah blah blah "

Here is the facts - 3-0 in the Regular season shows < 06 Europa , 07 Ironman,07 Sac> Top Shows< Mr.Olympia 7th(1st appearance -tied with Lee Haney ,) Arnold 3rd up 5 spots from 06> So at 40 years old he is better and more active and is a Front contender for MR.OLYMPIA TITLE.

TRUE STORY

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2007, 04:49:59 PM »
Tony needs to build up his chest in order to take the crown. Other then that impressive touched up pics.
just push some weight!

adipo8

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2007, 04:53:02 PM »
wow anymore creative and i wouldnt be able to sleep tonite lmao what an idiot,freeman blows

You again with the anti -freeman  comments - I warned you and now the warning is over....The man never speaks negative about anyone and then you post crap like this - We can see who the idiot is and we know who blows - with a stupid as name as Kubby!

Moron

adipo8

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2007, 04:55:09 PM »
Tony needs to build up his chest in order to take the crown. Other then that impressive touched up pics.

We will see how much he needs to bring up his chest once he is actually standing next too Jay Cutler.
True Story

4in and 30 pounds difference -

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2007, 12:44:29 AM »
I am a mini beast