Author Topic: Col Jack Jacobs on 15 UK captives: "I think they're obviously stupid"  (Read 2635 times)

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
Re: Col Jack Jacobs on 15 UK captives: "I think they're obviously stupid"
« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2007, 09:07:55 PM »
I think they violated whatever POW rules they had..not a gross violation...but not something the guys in the Hanoi Hilton would have been happy with. I think the British military is first rate. I think they are very competent and good at what they do. I think they did a great job in Northern Ireland and did well in the south of Iraq until they were forced to deal with an American style tactics they they do not believe in. We are not very good at this sorta thing while the Brits have been doing it pretty well since 1898 or so. Please disregard anything Jag says she has completely flipped.

Glad I'm not the only one that is tired of hearing that canadian bitch bash America
gotta love life

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2007, 09:44:18 PM »
HH6 I posted this the other day, i would like to hear your feelings...

I'm glad these 2 sailors that have "admitted" to being in Iranian waters aren't American. They would be violating the code of conduct by talking, and oh boy that would mean hot water if ever released.
If an American was on there admitting to being in Iranian waters it would probably be viewed that the prisoner was trying to work a deal to hasten his release. Article 5 of the Code of Conduct states that "I will make no oral or written statements that are disloyal to my country or it's allies of the are harmful to their cause".

easily said, not so easily done. 

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2007, 05:04:53 PM »
I thikn the stockholm syndrome takes longer to develop doesn't it? There was lots of talk in this area about it after those 2 boys were found in STL

Not trying to be smart or anything.. But how would you have acted if your were in same situation as those British soliders? I'm curious. Would you have sported their suits and shaken hands with their loony prez in return for admitting that you were in their waters? Or would you have taken John McCain's route?

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2007, 05:52:04 PM »
Not trying to be smart or anything.. But how would you have acted if your were in same situation as those British soliders? I'm curious. Would you have sported their suits and shaken hands with their loony prez in return for admitting that you were in their waters? Or would you have taken John McCain's route?

I can truly say I would rather die in their hands than to break the code of conduct and come back to America as a traitor. I would be letting down people like McCain who held their silence for many years. We are trained to trust in America that they will do everything to save us. In no circumstance would I violate the code.
gotta love life