Author Topic: Girl Had Suspected 'Boyfriend' Was Woman  (Read 1575 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Girl Had Suspected 'Boyfriend' Was Woman
« on: April 05, 2007, 08:48:15 AM »
Girl Had Suspected 'Boyfriend' Was Woman
Thursday, April 05, 2007

SEATTLE —  A 14-year-old girl authorities allege was sexually abused by a 30-year-old woman who posed as a teenage boy said she didn't know about the ruse but eventually suspected it.

"I kind of, like, guessed, but then every time I questioned her, she would get really mad," the girl told KOMO-TV of Seattle on Wednesday, "so I just stopped caring."

Prosecutors allege that Lorelei Corpuz posed as a 17-year-old orphan to gain the trust of the girl's family, then beat and molested her. She was charged this week with two counts of third-degree child rape and one count of third-degree child molestation and was being held in lieu of $150,000 bail.

The girl said in the KOMO interview that she had been lonely before the yearlong relationship began. Corpuz, who called herself Mark, met the girl at a mall and moved in with her.

"Well, he was really nice, and he knew how to talk to me, because I didn't really have anybody to talk to because my mom and dad are always at work," she said.

She told The Seattle Times in an interview published Thursday that the relationship initially was "a regular teenage girlfriend-boyfriend thing, like holding hands, hugging, kissing," but over time "she made it like a serious relationship, like we're married."

Everett police Officer Don de Nevens wrote in a probable cause statement that although Corpuz had sexual contact with the girl, "the suspect never let victim see her/his private parts and victim always thought that suspect was male until officer informed her otherwise."

Police said Corpuz was found out Sunday after an officer checked the suspect's vehicle, parked at an Everett gas station, to see whether it was stolen. The officer arrested Corpuz after the check pulled up an outstanding traffic warrant under an alias, Mark Villanueva.

The 14-year-old also was in the vehicle, and the officer, who recognized Corpuz from an earlier arrest, asked the girl how she knew the suspect.

"She indicated it was her boyfriend," Everett police Sgt. Robert Goetz said. "That obviously piqued the concern of the officer."

Authorities allege Corpuz had sex with the girl, beat her and bit her twice on the back, leaving a scar. The Associated Press does not publish the names of people who allege they were sexually assaulted.

Snohomish County prosecutors have filed charges in District Court against Corpuz, but expected to refile them in Superior Court. Everett police Sgt. Robert Goetz said he did not know if Corpuz had obtained a lawyer.

With the help of a Vietnamese interpreter, officers interviewed the girl's mother on Wednesday, Goetz said. The mother indicated the family remains shocked by Corpuz's true identity, he said.

http://www.foxnews.com/wires/2007Apr05/0,4670,FakeBoyfriend,00.html

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: Girl Had Suspected 'Boyfriend' Was Woman
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2007, 09:18:01 AM »
As soon as I saw the subject heading, ...I knew Beach posted it. Sure enough... I was right.

So tell me Beach, what did you think of Hilary Swank in "Boys Don't Cry"? I know you watched it  :)

Infact, I'll even bet you have it on DVD, ...along with "The Crying Game"   :D
w

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2007, 09:19:49 AM »
whoa whoa respectable Mods can we lock this thread from Old Rooster? It's going to give him ideas about dressing up as a girl trying to score a boyfriend.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2007, 09:21:30 AM »
Is this the 40th sexually confused article posted by Beach Bum this month?

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2007, 09:21:55 AM »
too late

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2007, 09:23:22 AM »
this is why i always grab the woman by the crotch 5 minutes into our first date and give it a good tug.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2007, 09:25:02 AM »

We should give him "My Sweet Lord" ...the anatomically correct chocolate Jesus for Easter.  :P

I won't ask him which part he'd break off and suck on first, ...that would be TMI and none of my business
w

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2007, 09:26:52 AM »
this is why i always grab the tranny by the crotch 5 minutes into our first date and give it a good tug.
fixed

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2007, 09:27:42 AM »
Something tells me Beach Bum is as confused in his sexuality as he is when it comes to politics.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2007, 09:29:40 AM »
Something tells me Beach Bum is as confused in his sexuality as he is when it comes to politics.

It's true it's true, birds of the same fleather flock toghether....it's called the neo-con party.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2007, 09:32:31 AM »
It's true it's true, birds of the same fleather flock toghether....it's called the neo-con party.

Are you saying that Beach Dumb and others of the warmongering, overcompensating far right tend to have 'short eyes'?

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2007, 09:34:32 AM »
Are you saying that Beach Dumb and others of the warmongering, overcompensating far right tend to have 'short eyes'?
that guy has his sister on his avatar, hes very very creepy.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2007, 10:17:57 AM »

He is trying to keep up with your 9/11 CT count...but he is getting his ass kicked!
gotta love life

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2007, 10:19:26 AM »
He is trying to keep up with your 9/11 CT count...but he is getting his ass kicked!

lol.  True!   :D  Stay tuned for tomorrow's story . . . .

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2007, 10:24:29 AM »

really?  you think the guy that wrote this might be a little bi-curious?

Arnold, in his prime, is about as close to a god on Earth as you'll get.   :)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2007, 10:26:43 AM »
Arnold, in his prime, is about as close to a god on Earth as you'll get.   :)

Wow, there certainly is a little bit of something to this.

Beach Bumrumbler, I'm glad you feel comfortable enough with your sexuality to be open about your perverse tendencies.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2007, 11:11:40 AM »
Bumrumbler

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhh you're killing me today! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
S

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2007, 11:26:52 AM »
Wow, there certainly is a little bit of something to this.

Beach Bumrumbler, I'm glad you feel comfortable enough with your sexuality to be open about your perverse tendencies.

see 240 is what I call prison gay, he doesn't do it regularly but if ever in the situation he would sit on more cocks than Jag has...and that is a lot of dick!!!
gotta love life