Author Topic: I finally figured out why 240 has so much time on his hands to research CTs  (Read 2584 times)

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
He is a stay at home mom

"Yep, getting those neurons firing early in order to maintain those connections.  I currently have 3 rooms devoted to his little brain... books, piano, guitar, tv, manipulatives, trains, you name it.  We watch a lot of CNN/MSN during the day - he actually prefers news to cartoons.  and I talk his ear off all day. 
gotta love life

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
He is a stay at home mom

"Yep, getting those neurons firing early in order to maintain those connections.  I currently have 3 rooms devoted to his little brain... books, piano, guitar, tv, manipulatives, trains, you name it.  We watch a lot of CNN/MSN during the day - he actually prefers news to cartoons.  and I talk his ear off all day. 

Doh!   :o 

But I have to say, good work if you can get it.   :)  My wife was a stay-at-home mom for over a decade.  It's a very important and difficult job.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
Doh!   :o 

But I have to say, good work if you can get it.   :)  My wife was a stay-at-home mom for over a decade.  It's a very important and difficult job.

Yes it is, I agree....for a girl! LOL
gotta love life

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.

You and I are of totally different opinions on the emancipation issue apparently.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
You and I are of totally different opinions on the emancipation issue apparently.

-Hedge

No I am just fucking with 240, I don't think women belong in the home....
gotta love life

George Stinky Bush

• Getbig IV
  • Whose down with OPP
He is a stay at home mom

your not a stalker.... ;)
young hov

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
mm69,

i hope one day you experience having your own family.  it's a great thing. And the fact that i'm home all day is pretty well known here.  I like to argue for the sake of argument, as you can probably tell.  as i watch cartoons and listen to baby toys all day, arguing here is the only thing that keeps me sane :) Sometimes I will choose positions which are completely off the wall, and just debate them to death to get someone's goat and get a little amusement.  In real life, I am definitely not a politics guy - i don't even discuss 911 with fmaily or inlaws, because unless they're on a political forum, they're prob not ready for it.  I don't march in rallies or pass out DVDs or whatever else some folks do.  I like to argue to keep my sanity.

240 is Back

• Getbig V

i will admit my better half has much better temprament for children, as well as physical tools, obviously.  it's been a tough adjustment of course.  Last year at thie time I was running a campus website and doing lots of networking tasks all over town, every day an advanture.  Much calmer now.  I still make a happy income, building several sites a week (I have doubled my prices to everyone except getbiggers!) and doing the musician thing.

I hope you don't think men who are stay-at-home dads are any less "manly".  I have more respect for a person who works all day raising a baby then all night on his career, than a person who does one or the other, then watches 4 hours of tv at night while chugging beers.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
I hope you don't think men who are stay-at-home dads are any less "manly". 

Of course, not.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Of course, not.

LOL!

Wow, I thought our nation had grown to a point where this kind of sexist thought didn't exist anymore.  Incredible.  Either way, I'm happy.  Best of both worlds.

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
I have more respect for a person who works all day raising a baby then all night on his career, than a person who does one or the other, then watches 4 hours of tv at night while chugging beers.
Amen to that.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
mm69,

i hope one day you experience having your own family.  it's a great thing. And the fact that i'm home all day is pretty well known here.  I like to argue for the sake of argument, as you can probably tell.  as i watch cartoons and listen to baby toys all day, arguing here is the only thing that keeps me sane :) Sometimes I will choose positions which are completely off the wall, and just debate them to death to get someone's goat and get a little amusement.  In real life, I am definitely not a politics guy - i don't even discuss 911 with fmaily or inlaws, because unless they're on a political forum, they're prob not ready for it.  I don't march in rallies or pass out DVDs or whatever else some folks do.  I like to argue to keep my sanity.

I do have a family, and I was just fucking with ya. Like I have said in my gay adoption posts, kids NEED a dad in their life. 2 women cannot raise a child the same as a man and woman can. I would never truly knock you for being a responsible dad.
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
I do have a family, and I was just fucking with ya. Like I have said in my gay adoption posts, kids NEED a dad in their life. 2 women cannot raise a child the same as a man and woman can. I would never truly knock you for being a responsible dad.

aww thanks man.  yeah, that is why my time here is often in the AM.  He's learning to crawl and he'll just scoot around for 30 min at a time.  I keep the laptop handy for boredom.  once he learns to crawl, i'm screwed.  Perhaps getbig will fail without my daily analysis of the underlying motives of the news we see :)

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
aww thanks man.  yeah, that is why my time here is often in the AM.  He's learning to crawl and he'll just scoot around for 30 min at a time.  I keep the laptop handy for boredom.  once he learns to crawl, i'm screwed.  Perhaps getbig will fail without my daily analysis of the underlying motives of the news we see :)

I still think you should show him some FOX news once in a while ;D!! No O'reilly or hannity...give him some John Gibson from time to time, it will do him good!!
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
I still think you should show him some FOX news once in a while ;D!! No O'reilly or hannity...give him some John Gibson from time to time, it will do him good!!

we did, for the first 3 months.

Then OReilly started this "secular progressive" campaign and bashed liberals nonstop.  FOX lost its way right before elections - becoming an outright republican mouthpiece.  I had watched it for 3 years, about 4 hours a day, as I worked.  It was my favorite news channel, because it WAS fair and balanced.

As a longtime viewer and middle of the road guy, I can say it definitely lost its balance.  OReilly admitted it - said "we're now here to even out what those SP media sources feed you".  And they became ALL republican.  Good for their business, maybe.  But I stopped watching, except for oreilly now and then when rosie is on :)

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
whats his name?  how old is he now, like 6 months??
Valhalla awaits.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
we did, for the first 3 months.

Then OReilly started this "secular progressive" campaign and bashed liberals nonstop.  FOX lost its way right before elections - becoming an outright republican mouthpiece.  I had watched it for 3 years, about 4 hours a day, as I worked.  It was my favorite news channel, because it WAS fair and balanced.

As a longtime viewer and middle of the road guy, I can say it definitely lost its balance.  OReilly admitted it - said "we're now here to even out what those SP media sources feed you".  And they became ALL republican.  Good for their business, maybe.  But I stopped watching, except for oreilly now and then when rosie is on :)

Yeah I am only a day time fox watcher, there night time lineup is crazy, O'Reilly, Hannity and I just think Gretta is homely!! I like Shepp Smith and I think Gibson on the radio is hilarious.
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
whats his name?  how old is he now, like 6 months??

Baby Obama - I named him after a future US president.

kh300

• Getbig V
the fox news girls are just better looking

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
S