Author Topic: Pro card  (Read 769 times)

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Pro card
« on: April 05, 2007, 11:37:38 AM »
If they handed out ten free pro cards today, would anyone's life change one bit?

Seriously, i know a lot of people are killing themselves to get one but how much does having one change the average pro's life?

New stars on GetBig don't count, LOL!

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
Re: Pro card
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2007, 11:58:37 AM »
If they handed out ten free pro cards today, would anyone's life change one bit?

Seriously, i know a lot of people are killing themselves to get one but how much does having one change the average pro's life?

doc enough with the dumb threads

post more hot bitches ;D
p

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2007, 04:17:55 PM »
Thought it would get a few honest answers here.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2007, 04:29:07 PM »

just think about how sad some of these pros lives must be having to worry about finding a way to come up with the cash for the drugs, needles, food, supplements, etc., woorying about getting busted carrying the drugs around with them all with next to no prize money in return.

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2007, 05:12:21 PM »

depends if they could become competitive, get supplement deals, etc..... the 3rd tier pros make nothing