Author Topic: DNP  (Read 967 times)

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
  • My power is discombobulatingly & devastating!
DNP
« on: April 05, 2007, 12:34:35 PM »
HAS ANYONE EVER USED DNP BEFORE, IF SO PLEASE TELL

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
Re: DNP
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2007, 07:24:02 PM »
Lots of user experiences over on Lyle's site.
:

!@#$%

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2007, 10:27:39 PM »
HAS ANYONE EVER USED DNP BEFORE, IF SO PLEASE TELL

It made me really sick and it took several weeks after I stopped the cycle for me to feel normal again. I didn't lose much weight on it either.

4thAD

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2007, 12:08:39 PM »
Unless your getting paid and making $$ in bodybuilding, I would stay away from DNP. DNP can be very dangerous, and for me the sides are not worth it. I have done extensive research on DNP and you should also before you even start thinking about using this compound. Also know that DNP has an accumulative affect, so when your taking doses of 200-400mg you actually have more accumulated in your body over time. People have been known to die from high fever. It is a metabolic poison and an uncoupler compared to cyanide, rotenone, carbon monoxide, and other poisons. It is used to make commercial dies, and pesticides. Some people will swear by the use of DNP if used correctly, but even experienced DNP users have died from this drug. Be careful with this one. Some one I know said it best "if you cant get ripped off using some clen,T3, tren and maybe a little winny then something is wrong with your diet and training." Those are words of truth and wisdom. Take em and run with em!

whitewidow

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2007, 01:01:51 AM »
stay far away from this shit.  :P