Author Topic: Research a-dex vs. real a-dex  (Read 1201 times)

wall70

• Getbig II
Research a-dex vs. real a-dex
« on: April 05, 2007, 04:39:44 PM »
My friend used research a-dex his last time around and the general consensus on the board is that the stuff is real.  But he just thinks it's a bit suspect.  You just get a green liquid in a glass bottle with a medicine dropper and it tastes bad.  ::) i mean come on do u guys really think its real. cuz he's about to drop some serious dough on real arimidex.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: Research a-dex vs. real a-dex
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2007, 05:23:36 PM »
Where did your buddy get it from?  Do you need it to taste good?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2007, 06:12:32 PM »
Could be real, but like L2H said, where did you get it. BTW, "real" liquid arimidex taste like ass.

wall70

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2007, 07:56:31 PM »
By "real" he means prescription arimidex. He got it from Lion Nutrition i think

GettNit

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2007, 08:29:39 PM »
better off gett human grade arimidex. who knows what kind of powders those research companys use. probably not usp grade is my guess just the shit they can get the fastest and cheapest. if you can get human grade arimidex its worth the extra money. Alot of the powders coming from china are not very good-craps a better way to put it. very few chinese powder suppliers actually are licensed and have  usp grade powders fit to use.

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2007, 07:18:06 AM »
A reputable research company can produce a good product for minimal cost.  You will know whether it works or not based on the sides you experience when on.  I'm a little more wary of buying non-pharmaceutical grade nolvadex, however, for my PCT.  For that, I actually write myself a prescription.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2007, 04:40:16 AM »
A reputable research company can produce a good product for minimal cost. 

Yep these research Co's have their reputation at stake in the products they sell.  So the good ones sell good products from my experience and as freak said the price and availability is good.