Author Topic: Betancourt Nutrition Free Products  (Read 4713 times)

finurface

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Re: Betanocurt Nutrition Free Products
« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2007, 02:48:49 PM »
Trust me, if you where dieting for a show you will want to eat some of these..  Its a great treat for anyone who knows anything about bodybuilding.......

pathetic..

like u got as muscular as you are eating absolutely ineficient candies with 1 gram of "creatine" in a whole bottle...

Like steroids have nothing to do with your physique...

Please enouuuuugh of these bullshits. You re on getbig, and these chewie peace of crap creatne are a scam and we all know it.You re just doing some low level marketing hoping some newbies will buy it.

You re promoting worthless and inefective candies which are obviously far more expenssive than any candies...

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #26 on: April 06, 2007, 03:01:52 PM »
It'd be sweet if you could hook me up with the creatine. It's gonna be a first time for me! Never ever tired creatine before  :)
follow the arrows

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2007, 03:07:12 PM »
Jorge you need to work on a protein bar that is equivalent to the powder.
no one has figured out that trick yet. Most bar are totally useless, loaded with carbs, fat and tons of added crap.

it would be cool to get a protein bar that is just protein. no time to lug around the powder
Here comes the money shot

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
« Reply #28 on: April 06, 2007, 03:16:18 PM »
pathetic..

like u got as muscular as you are eating absolutely ineficient candies with 1 gram of "creatine" in a whole bottle...

Please enouuuuugh of these bullshits. You re on getbig, and these chewie peace of crap creatne are a scam and we all know it.You re just doing some low level marketing hoping some newbies will buy it.

You re promoting worthless and inefective candies which are obviously far more expenssive than any candies...

Your post = not logical.

You automatically assume that he is trying to "rip off" people, since the alternative you prefer suits you better. You then extend your preferences to include all other peoples preferences, which ends in a "ethical judgement" made by you. Newsflash: Other people = not you.

Dear Caesar: You forget one thing: Different people in different situations prefer different things. There is several niches where this product can come in handy, for example for dieting bodybuilders craving sweets. And there are many people willing to pay extra for Jorge's product, and it is up to them to evaluate whether the product is worth the extra expense.

In other words, what you say is that the sport supplement market should be homogeneous, when it in reality is a market that consist of monopolized competition, where each participants advantage comes from the diversification that he can create with his/hers product.

Jorge's product is diversified in many ways.

If the market resists Jorge's product, the product will discontinue, and the market mechanism -> done it's work. If it is competitive within a niche and people benefits from it, Jorge will make money.

What you are doing here is extending your own twisted sense of ethics (which is completely screwed up) to attack the way most markets work, meaning differentiated products, creating a monopolized competition structure. Ergo, you think your preferences suits everybody else, and that the world should work only the way your whining mind sees it (you do not say this directly, but it is an automatic effect created by your statements, thus, you are in reality claiming it)

Fecesinyourface: You are a waste. You behave irrationally, and project your negative feelings upon everybody. Unless you grow up and mature a bit, you will never be happy. All you do here is whining about this and that.

And please educate yourself a bit about markets and everybody's right to launch products that gives certain people with certain preferences a solution that optimizes their own utility.
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

gymguy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: April 06, 2007, 03:33:56 PM »
Cool.  Great products...Looking forward to the new items.

JorgeBetancourt

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2007, 03:36:29 PM »
pathetic..

Dude read muscle mag.. Ive never been one to shy away from the steroid subject.. If you know anything about me you would know that I started taking steroids when i was 14......

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2007, 03:38:39 PM »
Dude read muscle mag.. Ive never been one to shy away from the steroid subject.. If you know anything about me you would know that I started taking steroids when i was 14......

How much did you take as a teen?

Can you describe your heaviest cycle?

Thanks.
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

JorgeBetancourt

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2007, 04:06:49 PM »
Your post = not logical.

You automatically assume that he is trying to "rip off" people, since the alternative you prefer suits you better. You then extend your preferences to include all other peoples preferences, which ends in a "ethical judgement" made by you. Newsflash: Other people = not you.

Dear Caesar: You forget one thing: Different people in different situations prefer different things. There is several niches where this product can come in handy, for example for dieting bodybuilders craving sweets. And there are many people willing to pay extra for Jorge's product, and it is up to them to evaluate whether the product is worth the extra expense.

In other words, what you say is that the sport supplement market should be homogeneous, when it in reality is a market that consist of monopolized competition, where each participants advantage comes from the diversification that he can create with his/hers product.

Jorge's product is diversified in many ways.

If the market resists Jorge's product, the product will discontinue, and the market mechanism -> done it's work. If it is competitive within a niche and people benefits from it, Jorge will make money.

What you are doing here is extending your own twisted sense of ethics (which is completely screwed up) to attack the way most markets work, meaning differentiated products, creating a monopolized competition structure. Ergo, you think your preferences suits everybody else, and that the world should work only the way your whining mind sees it (you do not say this directly, but it is an automatic effect created by your statements, thus, you are in reality claiming it)

Fecesinyourface: You are a waste. You behave irrationally, and project your negative feelings upon everybody. Unless you grow up and mature a bit, you will never be happy. All you do here is whining about this and that.

And please educate yourself a bit about markets and everybody's right to launch products that gives certain people with certain preferences a solution that optimizes their own utility.

WORD!

JorgeBetancourt

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2007, 04:08:01 PM »
How much did you take as a teen?

Can you describe your heaviest cycle?

Thanks.
Plenty my friend....hahahahahahah

youandme

• Getbig V
Re: Betancourt Nutrition Free Products
« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2007, 04:13:54 PM »
Yeah I like these help ease the pain of dieting. I used to have the recipe to make my own but lost it.

Luga74

• Getbig II
  • If my aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle......
« Reply #35 on: April 06, 2007, 08:28:01 PM »
would also love to try a sample of the glutamine chewies here in little Rhody. Getting tired of the same old products...always up for something new

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #36 on: April 06, 2007, 08:55:47 PM »
OK Getbiggers, stay tune cause next week I'll be giving out samples of our new Chewie Line and its sugar free.... All you have to do is write a little review when you receive them.

Jorge Betancourt

New "Chewie line"...?

Whats it do...make you as strong as a Wookie?

whitewidow

« Reply #37 on: April 06, 2007, 08:57:36 PM »
New "Chewie line"...?

]

what a ball breaker you are chick-lol.

JorgeBetancourt

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: April 07, 2007, 03:52:32 AM »
New "Chewie line"...?

LMAO..........They are actually awesome if your getting ready for a show.. Why not they are sugar free!.....

JorgeBetancourt

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: April 07, 2007, 03:53:49 AM »
Jorge you need to work on a protein bar that is equivalent to the powder.
no one has figured out that trick yet. Most bar are totally useless, loaded with carbs, fat and tons of added crap.

it would be cool to get a protein bar that is just protein. no time to lug around the powder

It's probably imposible.  The only bar that has come close is pure protein bars.....

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #40 on: April 07, 2007, 04:07:23 AM »
It's probably imposible.  The only bar that has come close is pure protein bars.....

jorge: where you as a teen star often offered money to do "certain" things?

did older women try to pick you up?

JorgeBetancourt

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: April 07, 2007, 04:31:34 AM »
jorge: where you as a teen star often offered money to do "certain" things?

did older women try to pick you up?
Absolutely, i got offered money all the and the money wasn't coming from older woman either.. Actually, the money that was being offered was coming from older man. I believe that part of the sport is what pushed me away from it..

will938

• Getbig III
  • No Bull!
« Reply #42 on: April 07, 2007, 06:14:09 AM »
Jorge, is this offer limited to just the guys that live in the US?
Team Efferding

JorgeBetancourt

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: April 07, 2007, 06:26:40 AM »
Jorge, is this offer limited to just the guys that live in the US?

I guess if your willing to pay for the shipping i can send you something..

will938

• Getbig III
  • No Bull!
« Reply #44 on: April 07, 2007, 06:36:54 AM »
I guess if your willing pay for the shipping i can send you something..

I would be happy too ;D
Team Efferding

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #45 on: April 07, 2007, 02:40:25 PM »
I guess if your willing pay for the shipping i can send you something..
Fvcker, creatine... NOW!  >:(

I live in ohio.  :)
follow the arrows

chris2489

• Getbig II
« Reply #46 on: April 07, 2007, 02:50:11 PM »
I would be interested in trying the glutamine chews.

finurface

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: April 07, 2007, 04:59:50 PM »
Im not sure if you re protein powders works, i'd like to try it first, to make sure...

can you send me 10 bags of 10lbs each please?

just to make sure.

ps: taste=vanilla. thks.