Author Topic: Milos: What will you do??????  (Read 3384 times)

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
Re: Milos: What will you do??????
« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2007, 11:51:27 PM »
hey milos, u should take your own advices, u stay in shape all year long, so why dont u compete? ;D

I take my advice and my advice - only ;).
Why don't I compete?
I competed 110 times so far (72 times as a pro)...and will compete again - when I decide it's time ;).

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2007, 12:01:47 AM »
???..... Ohhh really.... i was under the impression muscles already had striations and stripping off body fat made them show. Good call milos. I figured all your years of bodybuilding you would have learned that. Whats next? Im sure you will tell me leg extensions bring out seperation now? Hahahahahah.

Really genius?
Now you changing the story...from BRING OUT (striations) to (muscles) ALREADY HAVE...
Specific training that would cause fat loss and than specific contractions (like correctly done cable cross) WILL certainly bring out striations...as well as correctly done NUMEROUS EXERCISES (including leg extensions) will bring our leg separation...as I witness COUNTLESS amount of times...
Probably your "Buttsuck look" never came down to reasonably low amount of body fat to realize what striations look like?

Platz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2007, 01:33:25 AM »
Sick quads Milos  :o

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2007, 01:42:14 AM »
Really genius?
Now you changing the story...from BRING OUT (striations) to (muscles) ALREADY HAVE...
Specific training that would cause fat loss and than specific contractions (like correctly done cable cross) WILL certainly bring out striations...as well as correctly done NUMEROUS EXERCISES (including leg extensions) will bring our leg separation...as I witness COUNTLESS amount of times...
Probably your "Buttsuck look" never came down to reasonably low amount of body fat to realize what striations look like?

Ca ca ca ca caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. ..i'm still belly laughing at you, buttsack...by the way, i see Matt C, is in the house...WOOOO WHOOOOO!!!!!

Lisa

Saxon

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Metal Thunder
« Reply #29 on: April 09, 2007, 03:07:11 AM »
Great quads Milos, but I think it is more genetic than anything else.  If training could bring out these details, why doesn't Jay apply them to his arms for instance?

Jay should worry more about his arms looking the same size than having detail.  How would Milos fix that???

AVBG

« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2007, 03:51:06 AM »
Continued ISOMETRIC contractions during his leg workout and in between sets will increase separation.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2007, 04:33:36 AM »
I respect your opinion man, but losing bodyfat off his quads is far from the answer!!!! Ive seen Silvio in the flash posing many times so you cannot go off a picture. The man is as lean as anyone i have seen! Thick skin, not fat skin!!  If he does have some lack of separation in his quads its has nothing to with his bodyfat levels!!! THERE IS NO FAT THERE!!! You would pinch more off his ears than his quads!!!
they don't give 6th place to someone in the Arnold with still some fat on there quads!!! I must have been OBESE than!! :D
I undersntand you very much.
I have seen many similar case. This type of physic is very hard to make separation.We will see how Milos fix this.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2007, 04:39:41 AM »
Great quads Milos, but I think it is more genetic than anything else.  If training could bring out these details, why doesn't Jay apply them to his arms for instance?
Good question.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2007, 11:13:11 AM »
I undersntand you very much.
I have seen many similar case. This type of physic is very hard to make separation.We will see how Milos fix this.

Why don't you look at Hide's separation from last year and compare with this year's edition?

Stavios

« Reply #34 on: April 09, 2007, 11:19:54 AM »

I was leaner than I am now 2 years ago and I didn't have a single striation in my body.

Now my legs are fully striated 10 weeks out from the show  8)

so it definitly isn't genetic

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #35 on: April 09, 2007, 11:50:48 AM »
Why don't you look at Hide's separation from last year and compare with this year's edition?
Can you post any pic of those?Maybe you get angry but honestly saying that he is getting massive but also getting blockier(losing separation) little by little.

mozza

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: April 09, 2007, 11:56:29 AM »
can someone tell me how to make my back skin thinner. the rest of my body is paper thin at times but the skin on my back is still think?

???