Author Topic: My friend's first pin... he can't suck it up and needs help  (Read 1836 times)

maffie

• Getbig II
My friend's first pin... he can't suck it up and needs help
« on: April 06, 2007, 01:00:12 AM »
so my friend decides to do 300mg of test e. per week to start of with... he bought a 25g needle and inserts the pin through the rubber portion on top of the vial... the only problem he get is that he cannot get the oil to be drawn into the syringe through the needle.

My first opinion is that he has chosen too small a needle, and he needs to get 22g or 23g. I haven't heard of such a thing as unable to draw it into a syringe before....

Your thoughts?

whitewidow

Re: My friend's first pin... he can't suck it up and needs help
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2007, 01:09:31 AM »
I would try a bigger gauge needle. try 23g. I have had this problem before. could also be the oil the company is using.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2007, 03:31:01 AM »
I use 18's to draw... takes 1/2 a second max.
then change to 23 or 25 for shot.

JP

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2007, 03:39:07 AM »

Same here. A 25g is too small.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2007, 04:25:21 AM »
Your "Friend" so funny how all you guys have a friend who has a particular issue.

Use a 22g or 23g a 25 is crap too small for shooting in or drawing oil.  Not a big fan of using a 18 gauge harpoon to draw as it knocks a huge hole in the stopper, and has been known to break off chunks of rubber.

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2007, 07:09:30 AM »

This is my technique as well.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2007, 07:16:31 AM »
This is my technique as well.

Mine too.

SPRINKFSU

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2007, 08:40:34 AM »
it does take time but it does work.but i agree with the above switch pins

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2007, 10:41:42 AM »
so my friend decides to do 300mg of test e. per week to start of with... he bought a 25g needle and inserts the pin through the rubber portion on top of the vial... the only problem he get is that he cannot get the oil to be drawn into the syringe through the needle.

My first opinion is that he has chosen too small a needle, and he needs to get 22g or 23g. I haven't heard of such a thing as unable to draw it into a syringe before....

Your thoughts?
Although it will be slow, you can draw oil out with a 25g pin. I'd be willing to bet that the problem here is pretty simple. Before "he" sticks the pin into the vile is he drawing the syringe full of air? If not, this is going to make it very difficult to draw the oil out.

Step 1: take empty syringe with pin inserted in syringe, hold in hand.

Step 2: draw in as much air as you plan on drawing out oil. If your going to put 1cc/ml of oil into the syringe, fill syringe with 1cc/ml or air first.

Step 3: Insert pin into vile push in air.

Step 4: draw out oil

Step 5: realize how easy this was

St

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2007, 11:40:37 AM »

Step 2: draw in as much air as you plan on drawing out oil. If your going to put 1cc/ml of oil into the syringe, fill syringe with 1cc/ml or air first.

That was exactly how I learned.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2007, 02:20:38 PM »
Although it will be slow, you can draw oil out with a 25g pin. I'd be willing to bet that the problem here is pretty simple. Before "he" sticks the pin into the vile is he drawing the syringe full of air? If not, this is going to make it very difficult to draw the oil out.

St
yes

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2007, 02:46:16 PM »
I have used an 18gauge before to inject and it goes in smooth, but you are bruised for days afterwards :'(...I stick with 22gauge and that is just right...
You Can't Do It!!!

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2007, 03:18:54 PM »
I roll the  multiDose Vial around in hands to mix/warm it, don't shake (except suspensions, do shake them).
*Wipe the top of stopper w/ alcohol, then inject the same amt of air as described.
With ampules its also good to wipe the neck area w/ alcohol prior to scoring w/ file.

I like 20s or 21s to drawl. Don't touch anything w/ hands, or let come in contact with anything else
while I'm changing to a 23 or 25ga of the proper length for the particular muscle to be injected.
I leave original the 25ga needle in the wrapper by unscrewing the hypo, then switch to that 20 or 21 to fill.
NEVER LET NEEDLES TOUCH ANYTHING! Throw the needle away if it does!

I wash the muscle area w/ hot water and soap, then wipe w/ alcohol a couple times . Never a problem.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2007, 04:45:21 PM »
Your "Friend" so funny how all you guys have a friend who has a particular issue.

Use a 22g or 23g a 25 is crap too small for shooting in or drawing oil.  Not a big fan of using a 18 gauge harpoon to draw as it knocks a huge hole in the stopper, and has been known to break off chunks of rubber.

I know luv, its like I said before....are these guys always going to refer to themselves in the third person? lol....  qho gives a damn if your new and dont know all the tricks for using gear? thats what we are here for, you dont have to pretend like you have a "friend" with a problem. It looks even stupider that way because we know all these guys are talking about themselves..... lol.... I can find proly a hundred of these "friend" threads in here....
ah yeah Im a voodo child

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2007, 07:22:23 PM »
After my friend got stuck for the first time, he passed out and after he woke up his spincker was throbing

Since he had passed out he asked "if everything went ok" My buddy looked at me and smiled and said everything went in fine. . . .

Opps I meant He looked at "my friend" and smiled. . . . . . . . . . . . . .  . ;D
U

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2007, 07:00:37 AM »
After my friend got stuck for the first time, he passed out and after he woke up his spincker was throbing

Since he had passed out he asked "if everything went ok" My buddy looked at me and smiled and said everything went in fine. . . .

Opps I meant He looked at "my friend" and smiled. . . . . . . . . . . . . .  . ;D

LOL, It just seems a little too gay to be shooting with a buddy.  That sh*t should be private, would rather shoot myself.

maffie

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2007, 07:06:53 AM »
LOL i SWEAR TO GOD, it really was my friend. He was new and he had bought a buncha 25g needles and he enlisted me to help him with it.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2007, 07:11:37 AM »
LOL i SWEAR TO GOD, it really was my friend. He was new and he had bought a buncha 25g needles and he enlisted me to help him with it.
'

You can use a 25 guage to draw with but it's just takes longer.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2007, 07:34:47 AM »
It helps if the stuff is warm too. If its 55 degrees in your garage gym, it dont flow so good thru a 25.

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2007, 07:50:05 AM »
arnold junior is 100% spot on its just that hes not pumping air in. though if he is drawing from a vial just hold the plunger back  and wait wait wait, push out the air and go again lol i hate vials

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2007, 02:17:28 PM »
Right about the air in. This is also a good reason to use the smallest size needle to fill that works. Too big hole in stopper prevents being able to pressurize the contents. If pressurized and using a 20ga, it should almost self-fill after inserted. Too big hole is also extra exposure to atmosphere. TOo small and slow/no fill.
Warming vial in pocket can help up here by me, Easter and theres some snow flurries today. Cold!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2007, 04:58:43 PM »

exactly that's the best way to do it, also is he holding the bottle upside down when he draws, i know it sounds crazy but i've known people who try to draw with the bottle right side up.