Author Topic: Injection site pain  (Read 2066 times)

clayton green

• Getbig II
Injection site pain
« on: April 06, 2007, 05:10:35 AM »
Is it common to have injection site pain for several days after injecct sust?  Also, at first does sust give you a tired/lathargic feeling and perhaps feeling that you are about to get sick?

SPRINKFSU

• Getbig III
Re: Injection site pain
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2007, 08:41:31 AM »
that would be the test prop in it. it will go away

4thAD

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2007, 11:04:16 AM »
^^yep agreed! Definitely the prop. You'll be ok.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2007, 11:11:25 AM »
It's only the Prop...don't sweat it. You'll live, you'll just hurt for a few days.

clayton green

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2007, 11:20:02 AM »
I sort of wished that  I would  have picked another  AS for my first cycle, as the inject sites are painful for at least three days.  Can sust make you tired and unable to sleep as well for the first couple of weeks?

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2007, 11:38:35 AM »
I sort of wished that  I would  have picked another  AS for my first cycle, as the inject sites are painful for at least three days. 

Live & learn my friend. You live & learn.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2007, 11:39:51 AM »
Can sust make you tired and unable to sleep as well for the first couple of weeks?

Test does make it hard for me to sleep.

clayton green

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2007, 02:18:24 PM »
I read that if you purchase pharmaceutical grade sust in lieu of the UG, that it  does not cause  the pain or flu like symptoms. However, you have to use what is available.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2007, 05:58:52 PM »
I read that if you purchase pharmaceutical grade sust in lieu of the UG, that it  does not cause  the pain or flu like symptoms. However, you have to use what is available.

your body will begin to adapt to the effects of it. it will get better. The lethargy you are experience is likely to be from estrogen. take an anti-e at least on injestion days.  Brand of sust can be a factor, but its likely that as your body gets more use to it, it will hurt less. You could also switch to a more stable ester such as cyp or enanthate if the problem persists.

loss of sleep is just part of doing steroids, ive found. But that also becomes more manageable as the body adapts. hang in there big dawg, its a learning experience
ah yeah Im a voodo child

clayton green

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2007, 06:02:31 AM »
Thanks for the advice and encouragement!  It's ashame I waitied until I am 45 to start AS.  I  look at some of the guys in the gym and see how they look  from using AS.  I use  to think  that  hard training, diet, and rest would yield the results as seen in the bb magazines;  However, I have seen the light, there is no comparison to  how one looks while on AS!

clayton green

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2007, 06:59:54 AM »
I just did my first inject into the delt and i  mix .5cc bold with the sust, as was suggested on this Board.  It has been a day and a half and although I have some pain, it is not nearly as bad as before.  Also, I did not get the chills, night sweats or flu like symptoms.  I will keep my fingers crossed. 

krazee

• Getbig III
  • It's all about the next shirt size....
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2007, 07:12:57 AM »
Test makes it easier to sleep for me, and at least I know I'll never roll out of bed.....
Just spot me BITCH!!!

HYDROLICS

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2007, 07:42:47 PM »
Test just makes me do everything better..sleep, fuck, train, eat. It just makes me a better person :)

injection site pain can be a bitch, keep doing what your doing with the mix, if that dont help try different sites untill you find one that doesnt bother you ... delts always treat me fine.
injury prone

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2007, 04:11:34 AM »
Test makes it easier to sleep for me, and at least I know I'll never roll out of bed.....

;D

BIG_O

• Getbig IV
  • Assumptions are the mother of all Fuck-ups.
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2007, 08:53:28 AM »

Incorrect. What you are experiencing is either an over conversion to etiocholanolone or you have too much BA in the product stimulating a sharp rise in IL-1.

Find some good Enanthate or Cypionate with not so much BA in it.

clayton green

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2007, 03:54:09 PM »
Incorrect. What you are experiencing is either an over conversion to etiocholanolone or you have too much BA in the product stimulating a sharp rise in IL-1.

Find some good Enanthate or Cypionate with not so much BA in it.
[/quote

all I have diferent right now, other than the sust 300 and bold 400, is some t-400 and test -P, which i understand are very painfull.  It is all my source could get and it was my first cycle. I am not sure what you are talking about with regards to the conversion of etiocholanolone.  However, the sust is nasty, gives chills, night sweats, flu like symptom 90% of the time.  I even noticed some edema on my elbow about day after injecting into the same delt.  I am taking liquid a-dex .5cc per day.  The edema has gone down some but not all the way.  I also noticed a rash on the bicep and upper arm about a day after I injected into the delt.  Any suggestions as to what is causing this? Unless this is a bad batch, I want to stick it out as I have too much money invested.  My source ripped me off and charged me $300.00 for each 10ml bottle of sust as well as the other items I acquired.  I should have visited this Board before buying from him but he is a fellow gym rat, who I "hought"was sort of a friend.

babaliciousbri

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2007, 10:51:48 AM »
does anyone else have a  lightheaded feeling and nauseated after an injection? Why is this? Is it just nerves?

irondave

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2007, 11:09:51 AM »
i love how i feel after doing a shot whaT A RUSH!

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2007, 11:17:48 AM »
does anyone else have a  lightheaded feeling and nauseated after an injection? Why is this? Is it just nerves?

Likely adrenalin, carefull you dont tip over. If you notice vision narrow - sit down, your going to fall in a instant.
Shots dont bother me a bit any more. But If I watch them pull blood at DR I get that feel.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2007, 11:18:21 AM »
Is it common to have injection site pain for several days after injecct sust?  Also, at first does sust give you a tired/lathargic feeling and perhaps feeling that you are about to get sick?
Depends what type of pain your talking about. Sustenon contains two deifferent types of Prop and Prop shots sting like a be. Sometimes its just the benzyl alcohol.

PB

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2007, 11:19:34 AM »
i love how i feel after doing a shot whaT A RUSH!

This is VERY not normal.
I don't think you should use Steroids at this time in your life, you have issues.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2007, 01:23:18 PM »
This is VERY not normal.
I don't think you should use Steroids at this time in your life, you have issues.
Agreed, this is not normal...we're not injecting anything that should have any kind of effect like this. you should feel exactly the same after an injection as you did before injecting.

BigIronMike25

« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2007, 01:46:46 PM »
Theres no way in hell you should ever feel lethargic on SUST

TEJAS SLIM

• Getbig II
  • Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength
« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2007, 04:26:24 PM »
i'm using some super test 450 right now talk about pain  the injection site hurts for 7 to 8 days so far, but i'm getting awsome results.