Author Topic: Why we can't lose in Iraq  (Read 958 times)

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
Why we can't lose in Iraq
« on: April 06, 2007, 05:20:15 AM »
Its not that hard to grasp why we can't accept defeat as the dem's want us to.

THE VICE PRESIDENT: Well, it would be very tough. Remember what Al-Qaeda is betting on here. They cannot beat us in a stand-up fight. They never have. What they're betting is that they can break our well, that they can in fact force the American people to retreat, that we'll finally get tired of the battle and go home, and then they win. The only way they can win is if we quit, and to adopt a policy that says, "We're going to withdraw from Iraq," would do precisely that. It in effect hand the victory to the terrorists. It validates the whole Al-Qaeda strategy. The other thing you can be sure of is, once they figure out if they attack America often enough we'll change our policies, they'll keep attacking America.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
Re: Why we can't lose in Iraq
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2007, 05:41:16 AM »

THE VICE PRESIDENT: Well, it would be very tough. Remember what Al-Qaeda is betting on here. They cannot beat us in a stand-up fight. They never have. What they're betting is that they can break our well, that they can in fact force the American people to retreat, that we'll finally get tired of the battle and go home, and then they win. The only way they can win is if we quit, and to adopt a policy that says, "We're going to withdraw from Iraq," would do precisely that. It in effect hand the victory to the terrorists. It validates the whole Al-Qaeda strategy. The other thing you can be sure of is, once they figure out if they attack America often enough we'll change our policies, they'll keep attacking America.

I assume this is the same Cheney who AVOIDED the Vietnam war.........shot his friend in the face w/ a shotgun while under the influence of alochol.

I assume this is the same Cheney who has TWO DWI's on his record as well?

Cheney: An alcoholic who who REFUSED to fight for his country when called to duty......why? Because "I had better things to do at the time" (Dickless Cheney quote.)

Let's see you refute this...........Rooster.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2007, 05:45:12 AM »
I assume this is the same Cheney who AVOIDED the Vietnam war.........shot his friend in the face w/ a shotgun while under the influence of alochol.

Cheney: An alcoholic who who REFUSED to fight for his country when called to duty......why? Because "I had better things to do at the time" (Dickless Cheney quote.)

Let's see you refute this...........Rooster.

Thats not hard to refute.  WHAT THE FUCK DOES ANY OF THAT MATTER DUMBASS?

I'm talking about the UNITED STATES SECURITY, not one man.  God you are dense, you must really have some hostility inside you, maybe you need shock treatment.

Enigma?  Do any democrats take drugs?  drink?  smoke weed? 
You guys wanted ted kennedy to be president once, a bloody damn murderer.

ooooops, it has been successfully refuted.  NEXT!
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2007, 07:23:00 AM »
WHAT THE FUCK DOES ANY OF THAT MATTER DUMBASS? ...

you must really have some hostility inside you

::)

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2007, 09:15:41 PM »

Rooster I think you are just trying to start shit with this thread.. :D

but seriously..We went to Iraq for the Weapons they never found.  Saddam is now dead.  We should have left already.  Now the truth comes out from Dick head Cheney that we gotta stay because of Al-Quaeda.  That was never the mission as what was originally conveyed.  We can never beat this enemy because they will wait for eternity.  They are not a country just a bunch of radicals who will continue to recruit as long as we are on their soil so a treaty will never happen as it might with a country.  If we leave Iraq the interest in killing us will reduce. Of course not gone but for the most part the "SHADOWS"  of the middle east will say fuck it and go back to work.  I say put all of this wasted money in this fraud of a war to homeland security.  Tighten the borders and kill anyone who is even remotely involved in radical behavior.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2007, 09:44:55 PM »

Technically YES, recieved 2 actually in the same year, then the next year he recieved one which would have meant jail time, and/or stiff penalty, but it was magically lost from all records.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2007, 09:57:05 PM »
Rooster I think you are just trying to start shit with this thread.. :D

but seriously..We went to Iraq for the Weapons they never found.  Saddam is now dead.  We should have left already.  Now the truth comes out from Dick head Cheney that we gotta stay because of Al-Quaeda.  That was never the mission as what was originally conveyed.  We can never beat this enemy because they will wait for eternity.  They are not a country just a bunch of radicals who will continue to recruit as long as we are on their soil so a treaty will never happen as it might with a country.  If we leave Iraq the interest in killing us will reduce. Of course not gone but for the most part the "SHADOWS"  of the middle east will say fuck it and go back to work.  I say put all of this wasted money in this fraud of a war to homeland security.  Tighten the borders and kill anyone who is even remotely involved in radical behavior.

slut  ;D
w