Author Topic: the revival of the KU KLUX KLAN  (Read 2111 times)

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
the revival of the KU KLUX KLAN
« on: April 06, 2007, 09:15:43 AM »
 >:(
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: the revival of the KU KLUX KLAN
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2007, 06:20:56 PM »
 ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

spotter

• Getbig III
  • Off the Hook
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2007, 06:22:16 PM »

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2007, 08:31:17 PM »
It's too bad the government has chosen to be inconsistent in their application of laws.
The KKK was pronounced a terrorist organization, is on the list of terrorist organizations, ...but is allowed to continue it's activities and it's recruiting on American soil.  :-\
w

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2007, 08:35:34 PM »
Monster CHU MAN FU....
EPIC Trailor park "look"

HAHAHAHAHAHA

spotter

• Getbig III
  • Off the Hook
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2007, 09:17:18 PM »
It's too bad the government has chosen to be inconsistent in their application of laws.
The KKK was pronounced a terrorist organization, is on the list of terrorist organizations, ...but is allowed to continue it's activities and it's recruiting on American soil.  :-\

This is where freedom of speech and logic collide.......The government picks and chooses what to "shutdown", and what to leave alone...I agree "Terrorists are Terrorists", "Home grown or not"...sad :'(

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2007, 12:40:27 AM »
Wouldn't they be taken more seriously if they didn't wear those fucking ridiculous outfits... time to move on.

Do they kill ethnic minorities via death by laughing?
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2007, 01:25:42 PM »

In my High school history textbook, one of the few things they had right, was that the the KKK was invented to "terrorize blacks from voting". This was back in the mid-90's.

Now if it is stated in black and white, why are they allowed to exist?

Even though, now at a Klan speech, they have to be protected from the audience, Ha.

But, if the KKK rides the the Illegal Immigrant train and starts their rhetoric on that. They may have new followers and fan the flames...

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2007, 01:26:25 PM »
Wouldn't they be taken more seriously if they didn't wear those fucking ridiculous outfits... time to move on.

Do they kill ethnic minorities via death by laughing?

You should become their new leader.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2007, 02:38:27 PM »
You should become their new leader.

I'm too "James Bond" to lead them.

Maybe jew-hating haider would be a good choice of leader for them?

Then again they have a similar fashion sense to Toxic, maybe he would be a good KKK pres.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2007, 04:37:41 PM »
I'm too "James Bond" to lead them.

Maybe jew-hating haider would be a good choice of leader for them?

Then again they have a similar fashion sense to Toxic, maybe he would be a good KKK pres.

Nah..

You on the other hand can use your scandavian lineage to gain street cred with them..  ;D Maybe they'll even swear you in with a shot of moonshine and make you an honorary grand wizard.

william

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2007, 12:44:57 AM »
It's freedom of speech! We want to protect the hippies right to hug trees but not every one elses right to say how they feel. were is the equality? people need to stop whinning and get over it.

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2007, 01:26:08 AM »
It's freedom of speech! We want to protect the hippies right to hug trees but not every one elses right to say how they feel. were is the equality? people need to stop whinning and get over it.

Your right about the freedom of speech, but that's unfortunate.

This "freedom of speech" influences violence and judges people based on their race, religon and not who they are or what they have done.

Even if they aren't actually encouraging physical violence like years past, their words instigate violence, much the way Louis farrekan's (sp) did.

With that said, I do believe something seriously needs to be done with illegal immigration and the border patrol agents in jail for shooting the illegal alien drug runners should be released.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2007, 08:26:54 AM »
u will pry my sheet out of my cold dead fingers!
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2007, 09:44:48 AM »

The problem is WIlliam, that they used to not just say, but do things. "keep people in their place" as they used to say... They are a terrorist group, always have, and always will be. A leopard doesn't change it's spots. I agree that they have a freedom of speech, but if things are more relaxed, then they will start with actions.

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2007, 11:09:57 AM »
The problem is WIlliam, that they used to not just say, but do things. "keep people in their place" as they used to say... They are a terrorist group, always have, and always will be. A leopard doesn't change it's spots. I agree that they have a freedom of speech, but if things are more relaxed, then they will start with actions.
So what different between them and some of the other groups that use threats of strikes or protest to force there own agenda. Not agreeing with the rednecks but there are loose cannons in every group thats going to push to the extream. Just because you tell a group of dumbass sheep to do something does not make them do it. It just seems like people want to pick and choose who gets freedom of speech based on agenda and IMHO its freedom for all regardless of what dumbass stuff they want to spout.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2007, 12:12:32 PM »
So what different between them and some of the other groups that use threats of strikes or protest to force there own agenda. Not agreeing with the rednecks but there are loose cannons in every group thats going to push to the extream. Just because you tell a group of dumbass sheep to do something does not make them do it. It just seems like people want to pick and choose who gets freedom of speech based on agenda and IMHO its freedom for all regardless of what dumbass stuff they want to spout.

The KKK didn't always use threats---they used hangings and murders to get their point across. No other group has done that. All one needs in America is the right recipe, and you have them appealing to the "Nascar fan".

As I said, I agree that they have a freedom of speech, but would like it less is Al Queda was doing the same in America? In fact, I kinda like them telling me what they think of me, at least they are not cowards about how they feel.

Both groups killed Americans (or claimed to kill). Both groups have no shame in doing so again.

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2007, 12:28:43 PM »
The KKK didn't always use threats---they used hangings and murders to get their point across. No other group has done that. All one needs in America is the right recipe, and you have them appealing to the "Nascar fan".

As I said, I agree that they have a freedom of speech, but would like it less is Al Queda was doing the same in America? In fact, I kinda like them telling me what they think of me, at least they are not cowards about how they feel.

Both groups killed Americans (or claimed to kill). Both groups have no shame in doing so again.
No offense but sometimes the rednecks in the south killed minorities and got lumped into the KKK because everybody is related. Being a Dumbass who blames all there issues on someone of a different religion or race is a sad situation but I support the rights of peacefull demonstration until which time you use your power as a group to make threats and get your way. The problem with the KKK and many of the Neo white organisations is all mouth and no muscle. Some of the other groups ran by the religious right or other manority groups are organised and use the power of the media to get what they want. In my book its just as bad to force your will upon a someone by other means as if you were to use threats of violence.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2007, 01:25:09 PM »
No offense but sometimes the rednecks in the south killed minorities and got lumped into the KKK because everybody is related. Being a Dumbass who blames all there issues on someone of a different religion or race is a sad situation but I support the rights of peacefull demonstration until which time you use your power as a group to make threats and get your way. The problem with the KKK and many of the Neo white organisations is all mouth and no muscle. Some of the other groups ran by the religious right or other manority groups are organised and use the power of the media to get what they want. In my book its just as bad to force your will upon a someone by other means as if you were to use threats of violence.

Quite true

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2007, 01:51:27 PM »
 ::) yeah gangbangers all over the world do executions, drug deals, kidnappings, tortures, etc everyday, but you all are going to whine about some Klan members? once again let's all focus on how bad the white man is, as long as it takes the focus off the spics and nigs killing innocent people and each other. ::)

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

OneBigMan

« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2007, 02:03:15 PM »
If any of you recall, the revival of the ku klux klan began when they had their well publicized march in the city of New York a few years ago in 1999.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2007, 02:10:56 PM »
::) yeah gangbangers all over the world do executions, drug deals, kidnappings, tortures, etc everyday, but you all are going to whine about some Klan members? once again let's all focus on how bad the white man is, as long as it takes the focus off the spics and nigs killing innocent people and each other. ::)

yeah because we know whites never done that ::)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2007, 02:27:18 PM »
The KKK is always poor white trash pissed off cuz they are broke and live in squalor. No person happy with their lives puts forth that kind of animosity to other races. These KKK fuckers should go to school, make some paper and get their own lives in order. You think when I am trying to decide where I am going to stay in Vegas or shopping for a new plasma I give a fuck about hating other people? Fuck that, lifes too short.
E

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2007, 04:19:23 PM »

Sign, you don't get it do you....The KKK explicitly was formed to prevent blacks from voting or doing anything positive, to terrorize them, by whatever means, wheter it be by killing them or burning down houses with people in it. And many of these members were people of influence in the towns.

Yes, Latinos, Blacks, Asians kill and do the like, but the whole question is that, you have a terrorist group that is allowed to thrive, yet we have a "War on Terror"
The KKK is always poor white trash pissed off cuz they are broke and live in squalor. No person happy with their lives puts forth that kind of animosity to other races. These KKK fuckers should go to school, make some paper and get their own lives in order. You think when I am trying to decide where I am going to stay in Vegas or shopping for a new plasma I give a fuck about hating other people? Fuck that, lifes too short.
Best post you have ever made....

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2007, 04:38:42 PM »

well said DAN...I think the same way...thats the reason im never worried about races...i love everyone...because im happy with myself