Author Topic: QUESTION FOR MILOS SARCEV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 1963 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
QUESTION FOR MILOS SARCEV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: April 06, 2007, 01:18:13 PM »
hey Milos in your formative years as a bodybuilder did you use heavy straight sets? don't take this as me saying that you giant set workouts arent good because they seem to get results for people, you are also stronger than a lot of people think as evidenced by your Fit Show shoulder workout where you were power snatching 185 for reps supersetted with 225 seated Smith shoulder presses.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
Re: QUESTION FOR MILOS SARCEV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2007, 01:37:03 PM »
hey Milos in your formative years as a bodybuilder did you use heavy straight sets? don't take this as me saying that you giant set workouts arent good because they seem to get results for people, you are also stronger than a lot of people think as evidenced by your Fit Show shoulder workout where you were power snatching 185 for reps supersetted with 225 seated Smith shoulder presses.

Off course I used heavy straight sets for numerous years and still use them to this day...
However, I also include advanced methods to everybody's routine - when it's time for it.

I expect much more from my clients than maybe some other trainers...and I motivate them to really believe in NO LIMITATIONS...(Accept NO LIMITATIONS as a limitation.)

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2007, 01:40:02 PM »
Something im curious about.....

Do you incorporate these giant set to extreme failure workouts each week, or are they used as a shock and way to change things up?  I would think if this is done for every bodypart every week it would be too much for the body to handle.  Do you alternate with straight set workouts?  You say straight sets are the easy way out, do you have your own ways of intensifying and enhancing those workouts?

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2007, 02:43:29 PM »
I notice guys such as Dorian, Ronnie, Mentzer, etc. basically only trained heavy straight sets most of their careers. All of them suffered some type of injuries during or after their career. Heavy acclimating straight sets have their place but utilizing other methods such as supersets, decinding, giantsets also will keep the body healthier in the long run.
A guy at my gym once said that to keep gaining you must keep finding new ways of failing (muscularly of course)  :)

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2007, 03:46:34 PM »
Something im curious about.....

Do you incorporate these giant set to extreme failure workouts each week, or are they used as a shock and way to change things up?  I would think if this is done for every bodypart every week it would be too much for the body to handle.  Do you alternate with straight set workouts?  You say straight sets are the easy way out, do you have your own ways of intensifying and enhancing those workouts?

I said - no limitations as a limitation.

That means for some - occasionally (once in the blue moon) - for those who (LIKE YOU) think about how much their "poor, weak, overtrained body" could handle...
For others - much more often...and for some ALWAYS (as we have established - there is no limitations...therfore we cannot limit this extreme situation)...

And - without going into some of my other "secrets"...how about MULTIPLE ADVANCE METHODS applied within this kind of advance training (GIANT SETS) ;).

Think DIFFERENT EXERCISES DONE CONSECUTIVELY ONE AFTER THE OTHER IN GIANT SETS FASHION AND EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THOSE EXERCISES PERFORMED IN DIFFERENT ADVANCE METHOD STYLE

I mentioned before - think of what is ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE and than.... DO IT!

That is MY STYLE ;D

PORKY

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2007, 11:03:36 PM »
Milos how long (avarage time) does it take to finish a workout that you advocate (your method of training)?
P

AVBG

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2007, 11:50:57 PM »

good question SF..

I have been utilising Milos' workout principals in my workouts and I have found them great to shock the muscle into action. I'd rather be using these principals as they lend themselves to people who workout at home or alone as opposed to DC type of training.  ;)

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2007, 01:42:44 AM »
Thats what he was saying from the get go matt ? :D

Ofcourse he knows there ARE limitations, he just does not want you to be hindered by them

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2007, 01:54:11 AM »
milos,

do you think squadfather is the 250lb 10 percent bodyfat monster he claims to be
T

omg

• Getbig III
  • Maybe we all just havent figured it out yet
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2007, 02:50:38 AM »
haha the internet hero is at 25,30 percent bf ... and he goes to the gym and getbig and insults ppl on a regular basis on their physique...talk abt delusions  ;)

i read he's dieting, i wish him happy dieting for all of 2007 and part of 2008 then, because thats how long he needs to diet. after that, at 170pounds and 10%, he will be the skinny tits with 13 inch arms he so often insults

assuming hes natural, based on fact he has internet addiction and has no time to inject his ass because he has to meet 50posts a day mark on getbig alone

BuffGoddess

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Failure is not an option, train hard, get big.
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2007, 02:54:31 AM »
milos,

do you think squadfather is the 250lb 10 percent bodyfat monster he claims to be
Brutal...25% at best....Milos? Your call my brother...