Author Topic: People taking animal steroids  (Read 21336 times)

BigAlski

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
People taking animal steroids
« on: April 06, 2007, 07:36:07 PM »
I don't know how to reiterate this but I remember hearing stories of people taking cow steroids and I was wondering if anyone has ever heard of such problems.  From what I remember it had to do with grinding up the large tablets the "shoot" down angus steer throats and eating them.

Has anyone here on getbig ever heard such a thing.  Myself I would think that would be totally insane.

Hehe

Jake_W

• Getbig III
Re: People taking animal steroids
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2007, 08:05:48 PM »
                        Trenbolone acetate.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2007, 09:13:23 PM »
fina contains tren acetate -- the anabolic substance your talking about

you inject feed cattle 60or so days before slaughter in the ear with a special gun -- and you(or your hefer) will GROW

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2007, 01:43:43 AM »
In the early 70's I used to deliver the LA Times with my friend to all the business's in Inglewood, CA.  Included in that run was Hollywood Park, the famous Horse Race Track.  Their was a trainer there who I met that tried to sell me some roids he gave the horses when they were in training.  Very common in horse racing.

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
  • It’s about how hard you can GET hit...
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2007, 02:19:24 AM »
In the early 70's I used to deliver the LA Times with my friend to all the business's in Inglewood, CA.  Included in that run was Hollywood Park, the famous Horse Race Track.  Their was a trainer there who I met that tried to sell me some roids he gave the horses when they were in training.  Very common in horse racing.

Equipoise is a horse steroid, very similar to Decca. Good for size.

Winstol V the V stood for Veterinarian. This was also a horse steroid (Nicknamed Winny V like a horse doing a winny). Good for cutting.

The common gym joke in the 80's was "how many sets do you have" and we would answer by knocking our foot on the ground 3 or 4 times.

The guy that started the thread was referring to Trenbolone which (Finiplex) Finijet, which was developed for Steers. Very androgenic and very good for size.   

This thread should probably be moved to the steroid board.
and keep moving!

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2007, 06:41:48 AM »
I knew a couple people years ago who were taking horse steroids. But then again I've also known others who were taking animal tranquilizers.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2007, 09:13:03 AM »
Yea, Equipoise was big back in the 70's. I recall going to a horse show in Kentucky  back then which was somewhat similar to a bodybuilding contest.

The horses appeared to be judged by their "musculature" and to this day I have never seen another horse as muscular as those show horses in Kentucky.

After the "contest" we met up with one of the "trainers" and asked how those horses got so huge and muscular and he took us to his trailer and opened a cooler to show us a load of injectable Equipoise.

Needless to say we asked if it would work on humans and he claimed that "These here horse roids are probably cleaner than any injectable made for humans, but you gotta use your common sense if you use them."

Then  he said, "Here, take a few and try 'em out!"

SO one of us took a few and "tried 'em out" and they worked damn well without any noticeable side effects.

Shortly after that everyone started counting reps with their feet and placing better in rural, small town local events.

Thanks, Max and Only, and the rest of you guys ..... great to recall the days of Winny and Tren. Pls refresh my mind on the others if you remember them.

Does anyone know if they still hold those bodybuilding contests for horses anywhere?

Vet

• Getbig IV
  • Immortal
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2007, 12:45:55 PM »
fina contains tren acetate -- the anabolic substance your talking about

you inject feed cattle 60or so days before slaughter in the ear with a special gun -- and you(or your hefer) will GROW

Winstrol is probably the perennial veterinary steroid.  Unfortunately, its off the market and is only available through compounding pharmacies legally.  I've prescribed this drug for use in ferrets, rabbits, horses, dogs, and cats with severe kidney and other wasting (such as protein losing enteropathies or FIV) diseases.  It works very well for helping them maintain muscle.  This is a DEA schedule drug. 

Equipoise (boldenone undecylenate) is a horse drug.  I've prescribed it for horses, ferrets, and rabbits.  This is also a DEA schedule drug.  Both Winstrol and Equipoise are banned for most performance events and are heavily tested for in the horse industry.   

Trenbolone is in implants (Synovex, Component, and Revalor) desigend to be implanted in the backside of the ear of feedlot and finishing cattle--typically the last 60-80 days prior to slaughter.    The thing abotu Trenbolone is that it is getting harder and harder to find without "other" ingredients such as estrodiol (sometimes up to 20 or more MG/dose of pellets) or antibiotics such as Tylan (tylosin). 

The side effects of tylan always make me smile when I think of the bodybuilder who screws up when they are trying to home-brew trenbolone and they get the wrong implant---the one with Trenbolone and Tylan.

Side effects include: 
Adverse Effects: pain and local reactions after IM injection, GI upset (anorexia, and diarrhea). May cause severe diarrheas if administered PO to ruminants or by any route to horses. Swine: edema of rectal mucosa and mild anal protrusion with pruritus, erythema, and diarrhea

There is not a human approved Tylan product because of potential side effects.  ;D

Selene

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2007, 05:55:25 PM »
I don't know how to reiterate this but I remember hearing stories of people taking cow steroids and I was wondering if anyone has ever heard of such problems.  From what I remember it had to do with grinding up the large tablets the "shoot" down angus steer throats and eating them.

Has anyone here on getbig ever heard such a thing.  Myself I would think that would be totally insane.

Hehe

yes it is referred to as vet gear, but since human grade is very easy to find and much cleaner one does not hear often any longer
of someone using vet grade any longer

Vet

• Getbig IV
  • Immortal
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2007, 10:20:04 PM »
yes it is referred to as vet gear, but since human grade is very easy to find and much cleaner one does not hear often any longer
of someone using vet grade any longer

That depends on who you ask.  I get asked all the time for veterinary steriods.  I wish I had a dollar for every time I was asked to write someones dog a prescription for test replacement therapy. 

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2007, 05:23:32 AM »
That depends on who you ask.  I get asked all the time for veterinary steriods.  I wish I had a dollar for every time I was asked to write someones dog a prescription for test replacement therapy. 

Just wondering if the authorities have been  increasing scrutiny of the Vet anabolic prescriptions lately?  Do they make your job difficult in regards to records for them and other meds you write up?
Seems Human Drs are more concerned today about the ramifications of writing painkiller scripts than the practical
function of the particular drugs in the patient. LE has stuck their nose in, and affected the practice of medicine for the worse is my feel.

Vet

• Getbig IV
  • Immortal
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2007, 07:36:06 AM »
Just wondering if the authorities have been  increasing scrutiny of the Vet anabolic prescriptions lately?  Do they make your job difficult in regards to records for them and other meds you write up?
Seems Human Drs are more concerned today about the ramifications of writing painkiller scripts than the practical
function of the particular drugs in the patient. LE has stuck their nose in, and affected the practice of medicine for the worse is my feel.

Yes.