Author Topic: The Truth and Lies of 9/11  (Read 1087 times)

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
The Truth and Lies of 9/11
« on: April 06, 2007, 11:11:05 PM »
This is a very interesting film...But it is over 2 hours long...

a film by Michael Ruppert

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8797525979024486145&q=michael+Ruppert

this guy knows his sh t

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: The Truth and Lies of 9/11
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2007, 12:18:56 AM »
Cue five idiots to critique a video they have not / will not, watch.

Everyone who looks at the evidence knows the Official story isn't true.  It might be nobody here helped, it might be some people here helped.  But the 911 Commission story has been proven with time, to be untrue.  A second investigation is needed.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2007, 03:16:09 AM »
Cue five idiots1 to critique a video they have not / will not, watch.

Everyone who looks at the evidence knows the Official story isn't true2.  It might be nobody here helped, it might be some people here helped.  But the 911 Commission story has been proven with time, to be untrue.  A second investigation is needed.

Cue one idiot who also hasn't watched the video, but because he is a "follower" agrees with everything another sheep has to say.

1) Continuing the ad hominem attacks 240, fucking old hat mate ::)

2) Haha what an idiot YOU are! You have no grounds to say that.

Your arguements have become poultry.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

sandycoosworth

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2007, 05:59:06 AM »
you should watch the video nordic, its not about bombs in towers, its not about hologram planes, or a naked greased up michael more running towards the pentagon

rather this video centers around the economic and political reasons for a 911 ... they make a stronger case for an inside job than any crash/collapse footage you will ever see

sandycoosworth

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2007, 06:02:02 AM »
i actually put up a review of this doc a couple days ago on my site:

http://articulatedissent.com/docs/TruthAndLiesOf911.html

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2007, 07:51:20 AM »
you should watch the video nordic, its not about bombs in towers, its not about hologram planes, or a naked greased up michael more running towards the pentagon

rather this video centers around the economic and political reasons for a 911 ... they make a stronger case for an inside job than any crash/collapse footage you will ever see

Hey man, I'm not attacking the video, there might well be enough evidence to make me compulsed enough to change my view (then again... probably not :-*).

I was just criticising 240's constant ad hominem attacks.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

sandycoosworth

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2007, 08:22:14 AM »
perhaps his approach is wrong, but rob has a valid point

the concept of the amreekan government caryring out 911 is so disturbing people automatically dismiss it and ridicule those who bring it up

the next thing they say is who cares or what are you gonna do about it

this is probably what people were saying as the jews were being stripped of citizenshipship and chech was invaded

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2007, 08:45:41 AM »
I posted this one here last year - I have used it a few times to point out that 911 indeed SAVED the struggling US economy after the dot-com bust earlier in the year and Iran/Iraq/Saudi all about to drop the dollar.

Thanks to that trillion dollar hit to the economy, we've been able to borrow nonstop, use govt subsidies to save any inefficient business in the country, make haliburton rich beyond belief, and yes, force Iraq and others to keep trading with us (at incredibly low rates!!) when they didn't want to deal with the great satan anymore.

911 will put the US economy in MUCH better shape in the coming decades than had it never happened.

This of course, is motive, for those who do understand the numbers behind it.  And the reason we should have blown up something unmanned instead of 3000 civilians.

sandycoosworth

« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2007, 09:00:32 AM »
next to 650 000 dead brown people 3000 amreekans dont mean shit