Author Topic: Iran has finally gone too far  (Read 9929 times)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Re: Iran has finally gone too far
« Reply #50 on: April 07, 2007, 06:23:54 PM »
To clarify for camel Jockey..who i bother..anybody of arab decent that might take a shot at me is a classified as "fill in the derogetory term"....not all arabs.

i'm not arab, I don't care.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #51 on: April 07, 2007, 07:53:02 PM »

Thanks.

But no thanks.

240 you kill me.  I mean, you just slay me sometimes.  Although I must admit that sometimes your posts are muderous.  Some of your dumb comments are so absurd I want to just die after reading them.  Okay, I'm done, killa. 

240: on January 14, 2007, 08:52:49 AM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"my woman already knows. if i ever make a fortune, i'll always make sure she and the babies are covered if we split.

but if we ever split and she tries to screw me in court, well, hello scott peterson. "

Scott Lee Peterson (born 24 October 1972) is a former pesticides salesman convicted of the murder of his pregnant wife, Laci Peterson, and unborn son Conner Peterson. Laci was eight months pregnant at the time of the murder.   

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Peterson

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #52 on: April 08, 2007, 03:00:20 AM »
You...(normal folks) live in a world that is full of safe and right and wrong. The folks who control things don't live in that world. They see a threat and work to stop it. They look at bottom lines. Money runs things....Our average lives mean nothing to these people. They believe themselves Patriots non the less.  240 unlike Iraq which i liken to Vietnam..Afghanistan is like Cambodia..the wild west anything goes...we operate there like we did in central and south America from the 1950's on. Shady shit on a regular basis..these idiots on the net can't begin to imagine the things we do and have done ion the last 6 years. Our intel service as well as everybody elses are running wild.....everybody pays lip service to pulling out or staying away from Bush's war but eveybody has SOF teams there..everybody..foilks who aren't on any coalition of the willing list.

You'd be surprised how many people are aware of things you do. It's most Americans who are not
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: April 08, 2007, 03:09:34 AM »
I got it dude...shitbag terorists attacked our country..they must die....therefore we invaded who we needed to to ensure economic freedom..the secure production of natural resources we need to ensure said economic freedom and the heads of those we deem will presenta threat to this country...I don;t live in a fucking global village. I have lost count of the third world shitholes I have flown through...landed and walked over...I don't wanna live there and I'm not there to help..I'm there to help my countrymen live a better life..period.....

I'm beginning to think you've been in too long to ever find your way back to civilization.

There's nothing wrong with devoting your life to ensure your countrymen live a better life.
That's the goal of many people the world over, ...possibly including many of those whom you fight / have fought.
Doing so through military might however, might not necessarily be the most effective or permanent way to ensure this lofty goal.

sometimes that means helping folks who i don't like..

Worked so well with Mossadegh and the Shah didn't it... until the birth of Islamic Fundamentalism and cries of Death to America... seemed to work equally well with bin Laden in Afghanistan... and Saddam too. Tremendous track record there.

sometimes that means shooting them..whatever..your world view is naive.

Your world view is myopic and appears void of a moral compass.  :'(
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: April 08, 2007, 03:32:26 AM »
I don't care if Headhunter and I have the same opinion about why we went into Afghanistan or Iraq.  I am comforted by the fact our country has people like him who will put their life on the line serving their country.  That was my point.  I understand you're trying to make a different point, but that's a different subject/debate altogether.

He just came back from Afghanistan.  Like my friends who are in Iraq right now, he had to worry about getting shot at when he went to work every day.  I worry about getting on the road early enough to beat rush hour traffic.  He had to worry about his vehicle blowing up every time he went for ride.  I worry about whether someone is going to steal my parking space in my office garage. . . .

One of my good friends just went back to Iraq yesterday after R & R, leaving behind his family, which I help look after while he's gone.  I probably have little patience for the America hating crap today.  I should probably sign off soon . . . .    :-\  

That's the problem BeachBum. You construe anyone who disagrees with the war, or disapproves of the lies and crimes committed as being haters of America. People who disapprove are also upset that some have to worry about being shot at, or their vehicles blowing up everyday they go to work. They are upset that people have to leave behind their families in the care of others... so elites can line their pockets and never have to deal with the collosal mess they create both at home & abroad, ...afterall, safely esconced away in a non-extradition country like Paraguay, or living in a palace in Dubae, ...they will never have to deal with it.

You may admire the courage, the bravery etc., but you better step back and observe their critical thinking ability, because it get's compromised real fast. Put enough volts through the wrong fuses, and things snap, wires burn out and fuses blow. A brain operating on that frequency long enough does the same thing.

My ex was a cop who could spot an ex-con from a mile away before the man opened his mouth. He also had the ability to spot a military man too by the same criteria. He also taught me how to do it. If you think being in that kind of an environment for an extended period of time is a good thing... think again.
w

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #55 on: April 08, 2007, 10:01:45 AM »
That's the problem BeachBum. You construe anyone who disagrees with the war, or disapproves of the lies and crimes committed as being haters of America.

Hey genius, my friend who just got on the plane to go back to Iraq "disagrees with the war" and hates Bush.  He's a captain in the Army.  Don't you ever get tired of being wrong?   ::)  (I think the answer is "no.") 

What I believe is people like you are haters, because you and your ilk do nothing but throw darts at our country and in particular our military.  You never spent a day wearing the uniform and continually show you really don't know a thing about our military. 

You are a hater. 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #56 on: April 08, 2007, 07:53:52 PM »
I'm beginning to think you've been in too long to ever find your way back to civilization.

There's nothing wrong with devoting your life to ensure your countrymen live a better life.
That's the goal of many people the world over, ...possibly including many of those whom you fight / have fought.
Doing so through military might however, might not necessarily be the most effective or permanent way to ensure this lofty goal.

Worked so well with Mossadegh and the Shah didn't it... until the birth of Islamic Fundamentalism and cries of Death to America... seemed to work equally well with bin Laden in Afghanistan... and Saddam too. Tremendous track record there.

Your world view is myopic and appears void of a moral compass.  :'(

My world view is based on several things..A - I don't give a shit about the rest of the world
B- I live in the real world not the liberal make believe land of American badguys and happy fuzzy commies and islamo terrorists.
c- I understand full well that the rest of the world is jealous of America
L

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #57 on: April 08, 2007, 08:32:32 PM »

At least we tried.

What's your answer? To let Sadaam be and  pass the torch to his even more cruel homicidal RAPIST sons?

You're good at second guessing every foriegn policy decision that doesn't work out, but you offer nothing in the way of solutions.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
« Reply #58 on: April 08, 2007, 09:22:46 PM »
I got it dude...shitbag terorists attacked our country..they must die....therefore we invaded who we needed to to ensure economic freedom..the secure production of natural resources we need to ensure said economic freedom and the heads of those we deem will presenta threat to this country...I don;t live in a fucking global village. I have lost count of the third world shitholes I have flown through...landed and walked over...I don't wanna live there and I'm not there to help..I'm there to help my countrymen live a better life..period.....sometim es that means helping folks who i don't like..sometimes that means shooting them..whatever..your world view is naive.

sorry I haven't been here to help you defend these lib fools
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #59 on: April 08, 2007, 09:26:27 PM »
sorry I haven't been here to help you defend these lib fools

You lack dignity and honor.

Everytime you belittle those you defend, they respect you less. 

It's hard to expect respect for yourself, when you obviously don't respect yourself.  Anyone who will debase a group with a differing opinion doesn't respect themselves.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: April 09, 2007, 09:11:31 PM »
You lack dignity and honor.

Everytime you belittle those you defend, they respect you less. 

It's hard to expect respect for yourself, when you obviously don't respect yourself.  Anyone who will debase a group with a differing opinion doesn't respect themselves.

you're fucking kidding right? Do I need to refresh your memory on the shit you have said to those that PROTECT you for simply having a differing opinion? I think since I defend the simple right for you to have an opinion, I can criticize it. If it wasn't for me and HH6 you wouldn't be allowed to have an opinion
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #61 on: April 09, 2007, 10:24:35 PM »
If it wasn't for me and HH6 you wouldn't be allowed to have an opinion

Bullshit.  If it wasnt for you, I would pay more for gasoline.  Yours is a war of aggression for resources, as well as to play referee for an Iraqi civil war.  When the bad guys come here to fight, and you kill them then, I will happily thank you.  but you're playing offense, buddy. 

PS... the only time the enemy came here was 9/11... and anyone with a brain knows the fingerprints of white guys in ties are all over that.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: April 10, 2007, 05:31:21 AM »
Bullshit.  If it wasnt for you, I would pay more for gasoline.  Yours is a war of aggression for resources, as well as to play referee for an Iraqi civil war.  When the bad guys come here to fight, and you kill them then, I will happily thank you.  but you're playing offense, buddy. 

PS... the only time the enemy came here was 9/11... and anyone with a brain knows the fingerprints of white guys in ties are all over that.

as I have asked before...if the american military had never left our soil to fight in the past would we still be a free country. I doubt it. The best defense is a great offense.
gotta love life

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: April 10, 2007, 06:15:41 AM »
Bullshit.  If it wasnt for you, I would pay more less for gasoline.  Yours is a war of aggression for resources, as well as to play referee for an Iraqi civil war.  When the bad guys come here to fight, and you kill them then, I will happily thank you.  but you're playing offense, buddy. 

...and wouldn't be stuck with a horrendous debt, uncertain of the world your newborn son will have to live in. etc.

Let's be accurate here. Gas wouldn't be so high if it weren't for the invasion. Who knows, perhaps in a few years it might have become a problem, however, if you had true leadership that prioritizes the best interests of the US public at large, over the profits of oil companies, alternative fuels would have been developed long before this crisis came about, ...and they certainly would not have killed the electric car. That will go down as one of the stupidest decisions ever made. I say "one of" because we all know there have been MANY stupid decisions made by world leaders in the past few years.
w

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #64 on: April 10, 2007, 06:32:17 AM »
At least we tried.

What's your answer? To let Sadaam be and  pass the torch to his even more cruel homicidal RAPIST sons?

You're good at second guessing every foriegn policy decision that doesn't work out, but you offer nothing in the way of solutions.

Surely you are not looking for a democrat to have an answer or idea?  Remember, their job is to just bitch , whine, moan and try to make this country look defeated and let terrorists rule the world.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: April 10, 2007, 06:34:38 AM »
...and wouldn't be stuck with a horrendous debt, uncertain of the world your newborn son will have to live in. etc.

Let's be accurate here. Gas wouldn't be so high if it weren't for the invasion. Who knows, perhaps in a few years it might have become a problem, however, if you had true leadership that prioritizes the best interests of the US public at large, over the profits of oil companies, alternative fuels would have been developed long before this crisis came about, ...and they certainly would not have killed the electric car. That will go down as one of the stupidest decisions ever made. I say "one of" because we all know there have been MANY stupid decisions made by world leaders in the past few years.

Women hate war, we understand that.  Look, let men rule the nation, women would have this a pussified nation and most likely Bin Laden would be president.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: April 10, 2007, 06:44:41 AM »
Ok for my good friend 240 :P..no ribo we didn't do anything wrong..the invasion and occupation was in the stategic best interest of America..further...Keepi ng an off balance and non-nuclear Iran is also in the best interest of the region specifically Iran's oil producing neighbors and our ally Israel. I honestly don't care what lengths we have to go to to make sure that we area viable economic and military power..thus ensuring peace and the continued great standard of living for folks like 240 and his family.........everybody happy.  ;D
The US broke the law by invading Iraq.  Are we a country of laws or are we not?  The invasion and occupation of Iraq likely followed this paradigm: http://www.newamericancentury.org/RebuildingAmericasDefenses.pdf

'The United States has for decades sought to play a more permanent role in Gulf regional security. While the unresolved conflict with Iraq provides the immediate justification, the need for a substantial American force presence in the Gulf transcends the issue of the regime of Saddam Hussein.'

The people that wrote this strategy for conquering the middle east are the same people, by and large, that have handicapped any inroads to alternative fuel research and development.  They are the same people that argue for deregulation and tax cuts based on fidelity to the free market yet they have no problem robbing a foreign country of its own assets.  In other words, these people have enabled our dependence on a singular power resource (oil), from which they profit mightily, and they will endorse any mafia-style ham-handed endeavor to keep that resource flowing.

These are the same people connected to the war profiteers raking in billions and billions of dollars from an illegal attack and occupation of a country that did not attack the US or a US ally.

Either you fight for the ideals of peace, lawfulness and integrity or you do not.  There is no honor among the NEOCONS.

The problem with your solution is that there may come a day where the US is on the shit end of the stick and we will reap what we sow.

In our mad dash to liberate the Iraqis and commandeer their resources the US has become a country endorsing torture, trampling our constitution and damaging our constitutional form of government.  The president and Congress are sworn to uphold the constitution.

I suppose we might as well just get rid of that tired old document.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: April 10, 2007, 06:48:10 AM »
Women hate war, we understand that.  Look, let men rule the nation, women would have this a pussified nation and most likely Bin Laden would be president.

The more people like you speak, ...the more disillusioned America becomes.

You are her representatives, ...and Americans do not like what you have been made to stand for. It shames them.
And it shames your great nation, that you have become what you have.
w

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: April 10, 2007, 06:54:07 AM »
The more people like you speak, ...the more disillusioned America becomes.

You are her representatives, ...and Americans do not like what you have been made to stand for. It shames them.
And it shames your great nation, that you have become what you have.

Gosh, sounds like you want to snuff out my opinion and live in a communist society.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: April 10, 2007, 07:07:48 AM »
Gosh, sounds like you want to snuff out my opinion and live in a communist society.

I'm not surprised you'd interpret it as that.  ::)
w

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: April 10, 2007, 07:10:19 AM »
I'm not surprised you'd interpret it as that.  ::)

WOuld you rather live in Iran than the USA?  just curious.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: April 10, 2007, 07:12:51 AM »
WOuld you rather live in Iran than the USA?  just curious.

Completely irrelevant question. It's not a matter of where I or anyone would prefer to live.
w

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #72 on: April 10, 2007, 07:16:22 AM »
Completely irrelevant question. It's not a matter of where I or anyone would prefer to live.

Irrelevant, sure. But cut Ye Olde Rooster some slack...

"America: Love It or Leave It" is as much civics as his hate-clogged mind can retain.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: April 10, 2007, 07:16:28 AM »

OK, then i'm sure since you hate the loss of innocent lifes, you can point me back to some threads you made in utter disgust at Saddam gassing his own people.  I mean since you absolutely hate the loss of innocent lifes.  Please show me those threads.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: April 10, 2007, 07:17:58 AM »
Irrelevant, sure. But cut Ye Olde Rooster some slack...

"America: Love It or Leave It" is as much civics as his hate-clogged mind can retain.
Hate clogged?   hmmmm, i hate terrorist and insurgents.   That will never change.  And sorry bub, if we have to kill 100 innocents to kill one terrorist, i'm ok/fine with that.  War is hell, never knew that?
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo