Author Topic: Croach, Please go to natural BBing board  (Read 5857 times)

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
Croach, Please go to natural BBing board
« on: April 07, 2007, 07:48:09 AM »
Its not place for you.
You always come here and bitching about juicers and fuck up whole thread.
If you dont bitching about juicers every time,your comment are interesting and well appriciated.
If you want to stay here, i think you had better understand it.

Anybody against my opinion,welcome.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Croach, Please go to natural BBing board
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2007, 07:51:42 AM »
True, that is annoying, but Croatch is such a fan of fake breasts, we should probably keep him around.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2007, 07:53:39 AM »
True, that is annoying, but Croatch is such a fan of fake breasts, we should probably keep him around.
haha. One of very few. I also hate fake breasts though..Taste bad also.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2007, 07:54:46 AM »
Its not place for you.
If you dont bitching about juicers every time,your comment are interesting and well appriciated.

Anybody against my opinion,welcome.
calm down my little oriental friend, it aint that important, have some Sake and relax.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2007, 07:58:40 AM »
calm down my little oriental friend, it aint that important, have some Sake and relax.
Hehe thanx dad. ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2007, 08:04:57 AM »
the funny thing is that he admits to using steroids.

Just for 3 months in the 90s, where he gained 30 pounds of bulk in one summer, I believe.

For this reason, he should be considered a "clean" bodybuilder, not "natural". 

There is no re-cherrying your prom date.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2007, 08:13:10 AM »
Honestly, according to my almost 20 years of experience,Juices are very psycological.
When people do cycle, they get possitive and eat,sleep and train very well to the high level which cant even compare with their natural state.
And they say"Look at how testoviron go!Look at how oxitosona go!".
How they get big?Because of sleep?Food?Training? or positive mental attitude or JUice?
I still dont know.
And remember many many juicers are small too.
I really dont know the truth.
In here Spain,people used to juicing like using water because they sold juices in drug store!

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2007, 08:16:44 AM »
Dude are you implying that getbig is an all steroid forum? I'm a natural, and i sure in hell wouldn't want "the big shots aka drug users" talk up steroids and have the younger kids read up on it and get influenced to take them. Then again i'm not knocking on those who take drugs, but just saying it's all fair in play if we have all kinds of "opinions" on this board wherever something's being discussed.

I mean this is getbig, the center of "media" in BB. Not a forum for people to get together and talk about "steroids" only. I'm pretty sure there's specific forums for just that dude.
#

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2007, 08:23:38 AM »
Dude are you implying that getbig is an all steroid forum? I'm a natural, and i sure in hell wouldn't want "the big shots aka drug users" talk up steroids and have the younger kids read up on it and get influenced to take them. Then again i'm not knocking on those who take drugs, but just saying it's all fair in play if we have all kinds of "opinions" on this board wherever something's being discussed.

I mean this is getbig, the center of "media" in BB. Not a forum for people to get together and talk about "steroids" only. I'm pretty sure there's specific forums for just that dude.
I understand you and i am natural too.
Of course you can talk and insist the natural BBing way of life.
But,NOT EVERY TIME!!
For ex.
If we are talking about Milos training and his special drink.
He fuck up with his famous comment and we cant hear what he want to say.
That attitude fuck you and me.
Thats what i want to say.

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2007, 08:27:19 AM »
I understand you and i am natural too.
Of course you can talk and insist the natural BBing way of life.
But,NOT EVERY TIME!!
For ex.
If we are talking about Milos training and his special drink.
He fuck up with his famous comment and we cant hear what he want to say.
That attitude fuck you and me.
Thats what i want to say.

Ah then i guess you and croatch have some things to discuss dude  ;D
#

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2007, 08:29:54 AM »
Its not place for you.

It's not the fact that he hates people who use gear it's just that he makes the same comments about juicers. I don't know why it bothers him so much. Who cares really what someone else does or doesn't do?

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2007, 09:23:09 AM »
Jealousy, envy, etc...
Thats why he sucks when he comment about natural. He comment with those feelings.
Spiritualy smell really bad.

SquatAss

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2007, 09:31:48 AM »
Nothing more annoying than people who advocate their morals whenever they get the chance.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2007, 11:55:08 AM »
Nothing more annoying than people who advocate their morals whenever they get the chance.

Very correct. They stink for their insecurity

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2007, 12:16:56 PM »
Jealousy, envy, etc...
Self-hatred? Cliche, perhaps, but seems to be rife around here.  :-\

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2007, 12:33:16 PM »

Naturally obese.

Why don`t you listen to the Lifetime Natural pros on the OCB board who are OWNING you about your fat?

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2007, 01:29:42 PM »
Naturally obese.

Why don`t you listen to the Lifetime Natural pros on the OCB board who are OWNING you about your fat?

Thats like asking you to listen to EVERYONE who says you are stupid and full of shit.  EVERYONE has owned you so far on Getbig.  Being an easy target makes its easy though.  Try proving something instead of just letting the shit dribble out of your mouth.

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2007, 01:59:43 PM »
Naturally obese.

Owning me about my fat ??? Really, hmm strange. But i do know that you got PERMANENTLY banned with your "adonis principles" . "monkey exercises", "trolling as an attention whore" & last but not least saying you're "god's gift to BB" among the natural pros hahahaha epic entertainment dude

;D
#

El Guapo

• Getbig III
  • Don't hate me cause I'm beautiful
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2007, 02:42:56 PM »
Naturally obese.

whats the OCB board?

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2007, 07:37:00 PM »
Naturally obese.

huh?

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2007, 07:39:39 PM »
Everything that clown types is trashing people who uses gear. I guess his experience with gear didnt turn out to good.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2007, 10:08:02 PM »
It's not the fact that he hates people who use gear it's just that he makes the same comments about juicers. I don't know why it bothers him so much. Who cares really what someone else does or doesn't do?

Jealousy, envy, etc...
I don't exactly hate all people who use gear, though I do make generalizations.
Jealous of someone who looks worse than me and taking shots every day to get there, that's kind of tough.
Envy...how could you envy someone who relies soley on drugs to build any kind of decent...or mediocre physique?

Very correct. They stink for their insecurity
It's not a moral thing, it's just so simple to gain muscle on gear there really is no challenge.  I find it laughable when guys walk around like they achieved something great by taking some dbol and putting on 20lbs of bloat...ahah  It's honestly pathetic and everything I'm not about.  Bodybuilding should be about pushing yourself and getting past plateaus, etc.  What it's become today is a complete joke.
Drugs are so abundant in gyms today, it makes me shake my head every time I enter Gold's.  Everyone and their "hardcore" training, bloated to shit, "I compete" attitude.  These guys can't attain squat without drug use, or at least 8 of 10.  To me, these people are  weak individuals who need something to validate some kind of accomplishment, so drugs are an easy way to get some kind of attention with little work, yet many still look like horseshit.  Have some integrity and see what you really have, stop the drugs and get real man.
Point is, anyone can get semi jacked on gear, so what.  Nobody cares, just like nobody gives a shit I'm natural/clean.  I know what I've accomplished without the use of drugs and even it if were 5lbs. of muscle, I know it's all me.  Something most juicers will never know.
So, it's not a moral thing, but more like, where is the accomplishment in gaining some shitty size with mass quantities of drugs?  Like I've said, Gaining muscle on steroids is like getting fat from eating pizza, neither are very hard.
Croatch on...
N

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2007, 06:19:14 AM »
I don't exactly hate all people who use gear, though I do make generalizations.
Jealous of someone who looks worse than me and taking shots every day to get there, that's kind of tough.
Envy...how could you envy someone who relies soley on drugs to build any kind of decent...or mediocre physique?It's not a moral thing, it's just so simple to gain muscle on gear there really is no challenge.  I find it laughable when guys walk around like they achieved something great by taking some dbol and putting on 20lbs of bloat...ahah  It's honestly pathetic and everything I'm not about.  Bodybuilding should be about pushing yourself and getting past plateaus, etc.  What it's become today is a complete joke.
Drugs are so abundant in gyms today, it makes me shake my head every time I enter Gold's.  Everyone and their "hardcore" training, bloated to shit, "I compete" attitude.  These guys can't attain squat without drug use, or at least 8 of 10.  To me, these people are  weak individuals who need something to validate some kind of accomplishment, so drugs are an easy way to get some kind of attention with little work, yet many still look like horseshit.  Have some integrity and see what you really have, stop the drugs and get real man.
Point is, anyone can get semi jacked on gear, so what.  Nobody cares, just like nobody gives a shit I'm natural/clean.  I know what I've accomplished without the use of drugs and even it if were 5lbs. of muscle, I know it's all me.  Something most juicers will never know.
So, it's not a moral thing, but more like, where is the accomplishment in gaining some shitty size with mass quantities of drugs?  Like I've said, Gaining muscle on steroids is like getting fat from eating pizza, neither are very hard.
Croatch on...
Blah blah blah. all talk and nothing.
Why dont you compete once?
I have competed several times and beat many juicers.
Why dont you do it too?

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2007, 07:49:11 AM »
Blah blah blah. all talk and nothing.
Why dont you compete once?
I have competed several times and beat many juicers.
Why dont you do it too?
Monster accomplishment man.  Congratulations on your beauty pageant win.  Honestly, I could careless about competing, it means nothing to me.  I've never had any desire to compete.  The last thing I need is a trophy to validate my physique.
Remember, placing 2nd in the Orange County Division 3 Lightweight Class, isn't the Olympia.
Hope this helps.
N

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2007, 07:52:11 AM »
Monster accomplishment man.  Congratulations on your beauty pageant win.  Honestly, I could careless about competing, it means nothing to me.  I've never had any desire to compete.  The last thing I need is a trophy to validate my physique.
Remember, placing 2nd in the Orange County Division 3 Lightweight Class, isn't the Olympia.
Hope this helps.
So you want us to treat you like Ronnie Coleman for your natural bbing accomplishment?