Author Topic: Guys pls gimme some advice...  (Read 1464 times)

metalruler

• Getbig II
  • My dog's name is Shag
Guys pls gimme some advice...
« on: April 07, 2007, 08:32:10 AM »
Hi guys I plan to go on Testo Enanthate for 10weeks at 250mg....I'm a student therefore i'm on a budget. I've posted 3 pics of myself...pls gimme ur feedback and about the dosages...on weather I should go at 250mg or more....Thanks alot guys.
ur momma

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
Re: Guys pls gimme some advice...
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2007, 08:39:35 AM »
Test only should be double that. If you can only afford one vial for a 10 week cycle, you shouldn't be doing it anyway. Gotta pay to play. I'd suggest saving your cash and buying more test and you can't forget your pct! What are your goals anyway? IF you're looking to get cut up, test isn't the answer for you atm. If you just want more size, it'll do nicely if it's your cherry.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2007, 08:56:55 AM »
Test only should be double that. If you can only afford one vial for a 10 week cycle, you shouldn't be doing it anyway. Gotta pay to play. I'd suggest saving your cash and buying more test and you can't forget your pct! What are your goals anyway? IF you're looking to get cut up, test isn't the answer for you atm. If you just want more size, it'll do nicely if it's your cherry.

He's right, the test should be run at around 500mg/wk, no less. if you can't afford this, no big deal, just keep saving up until you can...cycles need to be run correctly if you're going to get anything out of them...that includes drugs for PCT, in this case 3wks worth of nolva...check out the thread at the top of the page "thinking about doing steroids." BTW, pics look good, you've got some good thick size.

wickedtruth, test only cycles can be just fine for leaning out and getting cut up, nothing on this earth is going to help preserve muscle while dieting like a steady dose of test will.

metalruler

• Getbig II
  • My dog's name is Shag
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2007, 09:54:26 AM »
Hi Arnold Jr....Thanks for the advice. I have 10 shots of Testo enanthate....and I cannot buy any more, becos My prescription had run out. and morever my mate who is a chemist had already helped me out with the gear...so i dun wanna bother him...trust me from where i come from gear is fuckin hard to get. I've considered myself lucky. I plan to do 250mg on week1 and 500mg from week 2 to 5 and back to 250mg on week 6...this is the best I can come up with and 12days of PCT.....What do u reckon Arnold?? or should i just totally avoid the whole cycle ??? ???

ur momma

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2007, 10:39:40 AM »
He's right, the test should be run at around 500mg/wk, no less. if you can't afford this, no big deal, just keep saving up until you can...cycles need to be run correctly if you're going to get anything out of them...that includes drugs for PCT, in this case 3wks worth of nolva...check out the thread at the top of the page "thinking about doing steroids." BTW, pics look good, you've got some good thick size.

wickedtruth, test only cycles can be just fine for leaning out and getting cut up, nothing on this earth is going to help preserve muscle while dieting like a steady dose of test will.

I agree completely.

SPRINKFSU

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2007, 12:12:35 PM »
you still didnt answer the question what are you looking to do? cut up or get more size?

Ill be the first to say you need to diet a little and get your body fat down some.
If you think about it you shoot 250mg a week your not going to see anything and your gonna waist it,if you are serious you better find some more gear.Shit it takes almost 4 weeks for the test kicks in by the time it hits you.you have ran out.Your not going to listen just like all the others that ask this question and youll do it anyways.But be prepaired when you see no results and youll never want to try roids again.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2007, 12:25:06 PM »
Hi Arnold Jr....Thanks for the advice. I have 10 shots of Testo enanthate....and I cannot buy any more, becos My prescription had run out. and morever my mate who is a chemist had already helped me out with the gear...so i dun wanna bother him...trust me from where i come from gear is fuckin hard to get. I've considered myself lucky. I plan to do 250mg on week1 and 500mg from week 2 to 5 and back to 250mg on week 6...this is the best I can come up with and 12days of PCT.....What do u reckon Arnold?? or should i just totally avoid the whole cycle ??? ???

If you decide to go ahead and run a cycle anyway, do it at 1 shot per wk at 250mg/wk...don't bounce around with the doses. But even so, I still stand by what I said, you'd be better off waiting until you can get your hands on a little more AAS.

metalruler

• Getbig II
  • My dog's name is Shag
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2007, 09:07:59 PM »
Hi Arnold.....Thanks for the advice. I will scrap the whole idea of going on gear. I'm not gonna be stubborn. Like u said i'll try to get more gear...Anyway thank u guys for ur negative and postive feedback. God Bless.
ur momma

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2007, 09:27:12 PM »
250wk just knocks down your Nat level after a short time and your back at starting point.
I'd save it, or get somthing to add to it. 

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2007, 02:29:55 AM »
Hey Metalruler!
In the third pic your face looks pretty red. What´s your BP?
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

4thAD

« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2007, 04:00:09 AM »
you need to do more PCT also! If your PCT isn't up to par definitely wait until you have more supplies!

metalruler

• Getbig II
  • My dog's name is Shag
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2007, 04:38:40 AM »
Thanks guys for all the feedback....I'm 5'6 202lbs and I'm preparing for my first ever show in Jan 08. I'm really nervous but I wanna do the best I can, I hope as fellow bodybuilders u can support me. Thank alot guys for the advice....GOD bless ya all and Happy Easter.
ur momma

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2007, 08:28:33 AM »
Hey Metalruler!
In the third pic your face looks pretty red. What´s your BP?

Haha

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2007, 08:38:32 AM »
250wk just knocks down your Nat level after a short time and your back at starting point.
I'd save it, or get somthing to add to it. 

^Concur completely.  In fact, at the end you're not even back to where you started.  Your endogenous test levels are down in response to the exogenous (injected) test.  Add no PCT and 12 weeks from now you'll be a castrated, bloated and depressed guy wondering why his cycle didn't work magic on a physique that really isn't at the point where gear is the only way to improve.

Never start a cycle without all your gear on hand, the COMPLETE cycle, and without all of your PCT and anti-estrogens IN THE BOX.