Author Topic: I have gone testosterone crazy and I cant stop  (Read 5733 times)

DVSGOD

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Re: I have gone testosterone crazy and I cant stop
« Reply #50 on: April 08, 2007, 07:16:50 PM »
As funny as this thread has become the squadfather is still a fat ass bitch
Agree.
Squatfattie,even you must realise that a leanish 237pounds is going to look larger and much better than a fat 237 pounds like your self.

A ripped to shreds 16 inch arm will look alot better than a 18inch arm with all the definition of a fat scrub washer women like you posess.

Stop chucking abuse at people when you have nothing to back it up with. ::)

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #51 on: April 08, 2007, 07:47:18 PM »

what were your cycles?  cheeseburgers and pizza stacked with cherry coke. If you have used so many cycles, why the hell are you so fat and undefined?   lol  hah haah ahaa haa ...... just another trailer park redneck with a beer and a stolen computer...good gosh get a life son.   ::)

your pal: bluesfan--- pimpin and screwin the girls squad-homo wishes he could, and: livin the reall bb life, not fakin it with put downs and middle school verbal masturbation upon my fellow body building brethren.... you squad fuck, you are a worthless piece of trailer park scum, you will never be a part of the brotherhood we share in this forum.... loser    :-*

hahaha "brotherhood we share" o brother what a fag hahaha

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #52 on: April 08, 2007, 08:13:58 PM »
hahaha "brotherhood we share" o brother what a fag hahaha

well, I dont have to project a super tough guy image like some of you tools, and myself and several other guys in here do share a "brotherhood" we look out for each other, help each other out, and are there for each other ---- its part of the rules of being a champion : you can achive the greatest success by helping others to be successful.
ah yeah Im a voodo child

whitewidow

« Reply #53 on: April 09, 2007, 02:30:41 AM »
good work john. I would be very proud of those gains. just ignore the gimmick accounts.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #54 on: April 09, 2007, 02:48:50 AM »
good work john. I would be very proud of those gains. just ignore the gimmick accounts.

Which one?  ;D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: April 09, 2007, 06:10:50 AM »
well, I dont have to project a super tough guy image like some of you tools, and myself and several other guys in here do share a "brotherhood" we look out for each other, help each other out, and are there for each other ---- its part of the rules of being a champion : you can achive the greatest success by helping others to be successful.
hahahahahaha still no pictures from the big talker ;D we're all waiting stud, show us all what a mountain of ripped muscle you are, i mean with 1,000mg. of Sustenon, 600mg. of Deca a week you must be an absolute beast, hahahaha, my bet is that despite all those steroids that you take you still look average so prove me wrong.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #56 on: April 09, 2007, 06:23:34 AM »
hahahahahaha still no pictures from the big talker ;D we're all waiting stud, show us all what a mountain of ripped muscle you are, i mean with 1,000mg. of Sustenon, 600mg. of Deca a week you must be an absolute beast, hahahaha, my bet is that despite all those steroids that you take you still look average so prove me wrong.

What's your excuse for looking like a fat piece of shit?

8)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: April 09, 2007, 06:59:50 AM »
What's your excuse for looking like a fat piece of shit?

8)
hahahahaha Milos himself said i'm far from fat, where are your pics BTW?

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: April 09, 2007, 08:50:09 AM »

haha even with all these hormones this "guy" isn't man enough to post his pics haha

dragonheart

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: April 09, 2007, 08:56:28 AM »
Its not the brightest idea to go around posting pics of yourself when you are a regular poster in the steroid forum

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: April 09, 2007, 08:59:05 AM »
Its not the brightest idea to go around posting pics of yourself when you are a regular poster in the steroid forum
hahahahaha, i doubt the DEA is gonna put up any roadblocks over some clown who pulls in a massive 38,000 a year driving a 2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse and holding a huge 500 bucks worth of Sustenon and Deca in his house. ::)

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: April 09, 2007, 09:00:58 AM »
hahahahaha, i doubt the DEA is gonna put up any roadblocks over some clown who pulls in a massive 38,000 a year driving a 2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse and holding a huge 500 bucks worth of Sustenon and Deca in his house. ::)

well they might squad.... Big John's put on 47 pounds of muscle this year.... at this rate he wioll be pro in another year ::)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #62 on: April 09, 2007, 09:02:11 AM »

Exactly and some of us hold good positions in the bodybuilding/powerlifting federations.

Plus on getbig it doesn't matter how big or cut you are. these fucks live to make fun of people better than themselves. it amazes me how idiotic these grown men are on an internet forum. very sad world we live in when 30+ year olds thrive on insulting people instead of working on improving their career or education.

Ben P and squadfather are the same idiot. so keep that in mind.

8)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: April 09, 2007, 09:02:24 AM »
well they might squad.... Big John's put on 47 pounds of muscle this year.... at this rate he wioll be pro in another year ::)
hahahahaha, exactly, man can you imagine how unbelievably massive this guy must be? he should post his pics and shut us all up.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #64 on: April 09, 2007, 09:30:48 AM »
This thread is getting out of control & I'm locking it. It's not serving a point anymore.