Author Topic: experiences with switching up test esters  (Read 1136 times)

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
experiences with switching up test esters
« on: April 07, 2007, 04:15:18 PM »
I have only sitched from whatever ester I was using (e, sust, etc) to prop at the end of the cycle   --- but Im bout to go from sust to cyp... You guys notice a kick or better gains after switching esters during a cycle like Im bout to do. I have heard some say its awesome to do this becuase the body will react to it by an surge of gains

thanks nilgas

bluesfan: pimpin and slappin hoes since 1977 --- and also laughing at skinny guys since '83, and fucking everybodies sister since '92
ah yeah Im a voodo child

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: experiences with switching up test esters
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2007, 05:47:15 PM »
I've always stayed with the same ester throughout a cycle, except for switching to prop at the end. I've never switched to cyp, E sust, etc after running one of those for several wks. However, on the cycle I'm on now I'm fixing to switch from cyp to E because I got a really decent deal on some E...I'll let you know how that pans out...it should be fine though, they are basically the same thing.

SPRINKFSU

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2007, 07:22:46 PM »
I guess the old saying is TEST IS TEST

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2007, 11:16:28 AM »
I've switched from Sust to Test E and didn't notice a single thing. Also switched from E to C and didn't notice anything.

8)

4thAD

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2007, 11:25:24 AM »
I would say test is test the only thing different from sust to syp or enanthate is the esters.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2007, 12:54:50 PM »
Switching is fine as long you allow for the ester.  Would not wanna stop the prop or sust for that matter before you have been taking C or E for a few weeks first.  Think I will run some cyp next. along with anadrol and deca.