Author Topic: Dinner tonight?? Oh ill have me some heckler ASS, AGAIN................  (Read 6791 times)

Beks

• Getbig III
  • " See Ya real Soon"
Who would have thought it so easy to bring down the so called, self proclaimed board bad ass, Heckler???

So tonight I figured, hell I own this bitch, why not "have him for dinner
one more time".

you see all day, my cartoon character bitch has been doing damage control, down in the boards. Frankly it's funny as hell watching The Adonis and his gimmick account choke on my Semen :-* :'( :-X

You can't get me off your small mind, we all see your obsession with the MAN who flushed your game, cartoon gimmick bitch hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahaha

the fear of my influence on you is monumental to say the least. I love it................

hell when it's all over I think Ill just bend you over and fuck ya one good time     

It's dinner time mother fucker   "LETS PLAY"

SO BRING IT ON, IM HUNGRY :P :P :-* 8) 8)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adonis fat ass fuck.jpg (11.34 KB, 258x372 - viewed 1 times.)

The Heckler

Who would have thought it so easy to bring down the so called, self proclaimed board bad ass, Heckler???

So tonight I figured, hell I own this bitch, why not "have him for dinner
one more time".

you see all day, my cartoon character bitch has been doing damage control, down in the boards. Frankly it's funny as hell watching The Adonis and his gimmick account choke on my Semen :-* :'( :-X

You can't get me off your small mind, we all see your obsession with the MAN who flushed your game, cartoon gimmick bitch hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahaha

the fear of my influence on you is monumental to say the least. I love it................

hell when it's all over I think Ill just bend you over and fuck ya one good time     

It's dinner time mother fucker   "LETS PLAY"

SO BRING IT ON, IM HUNGRY :P :P :-* 8) 8)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adonis fat ass fuck.jpg (11.34 KB, 258x372 - viewed 1 times.)

hahah meltdown, anyway how's it going in Hawaii tonight, "beks"?

By the way, I give this thread 30 minutes until it gets moved to the Z board, you know, the DUMP board. ;D

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
SO BRING IT ON, IM HUNGRY     

You want to eat Hecklers cock?  wht is wrong with you--that's some weird obsession

edit--ass not cock--my bad--still strange tho

The Heckler

You want to eat Hecklers cock?  wht is wrong with you--that's some weird obsession

haha exactly, this little Hawaiian queen can't get enough of me.  First he sends 100s of death threat PMs to the Great Squadfather, now he wants to eat me out. :-\

Beks

• Getbig III
  • " See Ya real Soon"

Sorry, I have filled my CUNTT quota for the month, maybe next time bitch :D :D

I do love those succulent large man boobs in the picture....

The Heckler

Sorry, I have filled my CUNTT quota for the month, maybe next time bitch :D :D

I do love those succulent large man boobs in the picture....

haha what cracks me up about you is you keep posting that old pic of Adonis thinking you're owning me.  I'm not Adonis. ::)

Beks

• Getbig III
  • " See Ya real Soon"
haha exactly, this little Hawaiian queen can't get enough of me.  First he sends 100s of death threat PMs to the Great Squadfather, now he wants to eat me out. :-\

MY BITTTTCH,

I own you baby...........lets just ask the squadfather about this, shall we...............

God you make me hard

Beks

• Getbig III
  • " See Ya real Soon"
haha what cracks me up about you is you keep posting that old pic of Adonis thinking you're owning me.  I'm not Adonis. ::)

"YOU IS YOU",    the stress is showing my CUNNTT, better get some reinforcements, cuz blood is running bad, and it isn't mine.....hahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahaha

The Heckler

"YOU IS YOU",    the stress is showing my CUNNTT, better get some reinforcements, cuz blood is running bad, and it isn't mine.....hahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahaha

hahaha, why do I need "reinforcements" against some deranged stalker on Getbig who can't even spell ???

Beks

• Getbig III
  • " See Ya real Soon"

Now can you imagine anyone ever going after Heckler Like the beks, it's easy baby, give it a try, you too can have him as your bitch......hahahahahahah ahahahaha

The Heckler

Re: Dinner tonight?? Oh ill have me some heckler ASS, AGAIN................
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2007, 07:16:23 PM »
Now can you imagine anyone ever going after Heckler Like the beks, it's easy baby, give it a try, you too can have him as your bitch......hahahahahahah ahahahaha

Not trying to be a dick, but I can't understand half of what you write.  Slow down, take a deep breath, and type.  It's really not that hard. :-\

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2007, 07:17:04 PM »
hahahahaha, this penis puffer "beks" has lost his mind.

Beks

• Getbig III
  • " See Ya real Soon"
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2007, 07:17:17 PM »

wait till you see what I have planned for desert...hahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahaha 8) 8)

The Heckler

« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2007, 07:18:07 PM »
wait till you see what I have planned for desert...hahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahaha 8) 8)

I think you mean "dessert" ::)

Carry on.

Beks

• Getbig III
  • " See Ya real Soon"
« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2007, 07:20:11 PM »
hahahahaha, this penis puffer "beks" has lost his mind.

Too easy, heckler actually went and got you!!!!................OK fuck wad, time to play..............oh ya   nice picture

HMMM......now who duuuuz I fuck first, SF or Adonis :o :o :o :o

The Heckler

« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2007, 07:21:51 PM »

Too easy, heckler actually went and got you!!!!................OK fuck wad, time to play..............oh ya   nice picture

haha Squadfather and Adonis rule your thoughts, Mikey Bekstrom

Beks

• Getbig III
  • " See Ya real Soon"
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2007, 07:24:07 PM »

Too easy, heckler actually went and got you!!!!................OK fuck wad, time to play..............oh ya   nice picture

MY POWER IS GROWING............look how fast I can get these two Twats to my side???

I have their full attention..............n ow this is control baby.................... ....

Hang tight, Beks has a little surprise tonight.........Beks style

Beks

• Getbig III
  • " See Ya real Soon"
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2007, 07:27:13 PM »
haha Squadfather and Adonis rule your thoughts, Mikey Bekstrom

Let the bodies hit the floor................... ......................It 's mayhem night mother fucker ahahahahahahahahahaha

TONIGHT WE DISCUSS HECKLERS ARREST.................. ........................ .THE BOY BEHIND THE MASK :-X :-X :'( :'(

The Heckler

« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2007, 07:27:46 PM »

Let the bodies hit the floor................... ......................It 's mayhem night mother fucker ahahahahahahahahahaha

Are you drunk, high, or just plain fucking stupid?

Beks

• Getbig III
  • " See Ya real Soon"
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2007, 07:30:09 PM »

I smell shit and fear in you BOY, you no damn well what I mean.........I warned you.....tonight you die the worst type of death................you r own embarrassment........... ..hahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahaha

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2007, 07:31:30 PM »
I smell shit and fear in you BOY, you no damn well what I mean.........I warned you.....tonight you die the worst type of death................you r own embarrassment........... ..hahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahaha
epic internet threats. ::)

Beks

• Getbig III
  • " See Ya real Soon"
« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2007, 07:33:00 PM »

Better back down fat man, you had your shot, if you don't...your next

BEKS style

The Heckler

« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2007, 07:33:07 PM »

hahah "beks" is a skinny businessman from Hawaii who has problems with his wife Debra and comes on here to get out his aggression.

Beks

• Getbig III
  • " See Ya real Soon"
« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2007, 07:34:12 PM »

RUN FOREST RUN...........AHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2007, 07:35:22 PM »
hahah "beks" is a skinny businessman from Hawaii who has problems with his wife Debra and comes on here to get out his aggression.
hahahahaha, don't tell me she's fuccking the car repairman, oil change guy, poolboy, milkman, personal trainer, negro down the street, plumber, heating and AC guy, carpenter, grocery bag boy, bus driver and his brother, right?