Author Topic: If Shawn and Kev both made a come back.. who would place ahead of who?  (Read 1164 times)

Reactiv.co.nz

• Getbig II
Interesting...

I would say Kevin.. just...
Part time?

Figo

• Getbig V
Shawn.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
Both should stay retired.  No one wants to see them make fools of themselves they were both top athletes.  But if I had to choose I'd have to say Shawn....because he's as big now as he was when he was competing.  He'd basically have to diet.  Kevin's lost all of his size, I think he weighs less than Shawn, He'd have to put on a serious amount of muscle then diet. 
\

Reactiv.co.nz

• Getbig II
At their best?  I would also say Kevin, but it would be close.  Kevin would beat him basically on height and size.  Shawn would be more shredded.  Realistically if they both came back, I think it might take a bit longer for Shawn to get ready (2009 Olympia maybe).  I doubt either could be at their best at this point in time, but they could still be at least 95% of that and I think I would still give the edge to Kevin...but only very slightly.  They both look damn good.

Im with you on that, Kevins size and thickness would be too much for Shawn.. but yeah Shawn would nail Kev on conditioning.
Part time?

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
Im against comebacks, since Rocky balboa was released i dont encourage them

Reactiv.co.nz

• Getbig II
Both should stay retired.  No one wants to see them make fools of themselves they were both top athletes.  But if I had to choose I'd have to say Shawn....because he's as big now as he was when he was competing.  He'd basically have to diet.  Kevin's lost all of his size, I think he weighs less than Shawn, He'd have to put on a serious amount of muscle then diet. 

Kevins only gone smaller so he can get parts in movies... like The Rock... he also had to slim down for that so  called Hollywood look... Shawn... well.. hes enjoyed a few burgers since he retired... and so he should after over 10 years chasing the big one.

But Shawn was never big bro...  ::)
Part time?

Reactiv.co.nz

• Getbig II
Im against comebacks, since Rocky balboa was released i dont encourage them

Comebacks are all good.. just as long as your not too far gone from where you left off... Look at Arnold... that comeback was awesome.. debatable of course? never the less he still looked good enough to be on stage.
Part time?

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
Kevins only gone smaller so he can get parts in movies... like The Rock... he also had to slim down for that so  called Hollywood look... Shawn... well.. hes enjoyed a few burgers since he retired... and so he should after over 10 years chasing the big one.

But Shawn was never big bro...  ::)

Oh brother.....Listen guy, I never said he was, however he is closer to his to his contest off season weight than Levrone by a long shot.  And prolly bigger (thicker) at least today than Levrone to boot.  

That being said they should both stay retired from BB.  Jay Cutler would make Kevin look bad onstage.  
\

Reactiv.co.nz

• Getbig II
Read the thread guy, Shawn vs Levrone... Not Levrone vs Cutler... we all know Cutler will win...

::)
Part time?

Karpaasi

• Getbig III
Shawn and Kev have fought ten times at the olympia and it's very close. 6-4 for Maryland Muscle Machine. Although Shawn has an amazing record at the olympia, Kevin has slightly better with 7 top-3 placings.

Gotta go with Levronite.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
Re: If Shawn and Kev both made a come back.. who would place ahead of who?
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2007, 04:05:51 AM »
Read the thread guy, Shawn vs Levrone... Not Levrone vs Cutler... we all know Cutler will win...

::)

That being said they should both stay retired from BB.  Jay Cutler would make Kevin and Shawn look bad onstage.   

Fixed  8) Good looking out!!!
\