Author Topic: British sailors may sell their stories  (Read 1381 times)

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
Re: British sailors may sell their stories
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2007, 07:23:11 AM »

Smart kids.

Your country sells you out and uses you as pawns, you ought to be well-compensated for that.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2007, 10:44:27 AM »
Smart kids.

Your country sells you out and uses you as pawns, you ought to be well-compensated for that.

I think the mission was designed so that they fire on the 6 Iranian boats which surrounded them, just as their gunships abandoned them in Iranian waters.

I think they were designed to be 15 hapless corpses.

I think they knew this, and surrendered.

I think a March 22 slaughter would have pre-empted a March 28 attack, as was announced months ago.

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2007, 10:50:24 AM »
Smart kids.

If these were American soldiers, my only thought would have been "What took them so long?"

But for some reason, I assumed that the British were a little classier about these things.

Live and learn.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2007, 12:34:50 PM »
They'll be Nordic's favorite readings I bet.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2007, 12:44:58 PM »
I think the mission was designed so that they fire on the 6 Iranian boats which surrounded them, just as their gunships abandoned them in Iranian waters.

I think they were designed to be 15 hapless corpses.

I think they knew this, and surrendered.

I think a March 22 slaughter would have pre-empted a March 28 attack, as was announced months ago.

SNAP!!!  exactly

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2007, 01:41:06 PM »
SNAP!!!  exactly

hahahaha

I bet they were well aware of teh growing presence.  Wondering why there was about to be a war without provocation.  Then they probably go ta little nervous when led .5 miles into Iranian waters.  They were probably told to sit tight, as iran's boats headed over.

Then their buddies all suddenly disappeared.  "Where the f**k did they go?" they asked each other, as they realized they had orders to shoot but would instantly be pulverized by the 6 Iranian gunships which suddenly appeared.  The govts of UK/US probably sat giddy watching the satellites as they anticipated the blank pass for war.

Then, the 15 soldiers decided to disaobey the fight order and give up.  Of course Iran's president treated them like gold - they were worth TRILLIONS alive :)  (as his oil empire would be toppled within 6 weeks). 

All of those military folks on tv, calling them cowards are the same ones who rang the iraq war bells.  maybe they knew the role those 15 were to play, and are mad the Iraq war plan was postponed.  And now, it'll be harder to sell the next false-flag.

What WOULD be interesting would be to see satelite coverage of those 15 being abandoned by their gun support as iran's boats showed up.  Perhaps Iran tosses that video out there if things get stressful for him?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2007, 01:43:56 PM »
hahahaha

I bet they were well aware of teh growing presence.  Wondering why there was about to be a war without provocation.  Then they probably go ta little nervous when led .5 miles into Iranian waters.  They were probably told to sit tight, as iran's boats headed over.

Then their buddies all suddenly disappeared.  "Where the f**k did they go?" they asked each other, as they realized they had orders to shoot but would instantly be pulverized by the 6 Iranian gunships which suddenly appeared.  The govts of UK/US probably sat giddy watching the satellites as they anticipated the blank pass for war.

Then, the 15 soldiers decided to disaobey the fight order and give up.  Of course Iran's president treated them like gold - they were worth TRILLIONS alive :)  (as his oil empire would be toppled within 6 weeks). 

All of those military folks on tv, calling them cowards are the same ones who rang the iraq war bells.  maybe they knew the role those 15 were to play, and are mad the Iraq war plan was postponed.  And now, it'll be harder to sell the next false-flag.

What WOULD be interesting would be to see satelite coverage of those 15 being abandoned by their gun support as iran's boats showed up.  Perhaps Iran tosses that video out there if things get stressful for him?

I ran has satellites? Really?

amc1980

• Getbig III
  • Thats a special hat, Spirit, give it baaaaack!
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2007, 01:52:09 PM »
240, I would be interested to see your evidence that the troops had "orders to shoot ".

If the US/UK Government had wanted the shootout at the OK Corral surely the boatload would have been made up of just Royal Marine Commandos, rather than having non-infantry navy personnel aboard?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2007, 02:05:06 PM »
I ran has satellites? Really?

nah, i meant *if* it was designed to start the war, the US/UK would be monitoring it.

240, I would be interested to see your evidence that the troops had "orders to shoot ".

I thought it was intrinsic military order to defend yourself against aggressive hostile action from another country's forces.  The iranian boats boarded and took them all prisoner.  The generals on cable news all made it abundantly clear that under no means does this happen - you die shooting, as you are in effect being attacked by another nation. 

I'd like to see your evidence that any country lets its people give up without a fight.  ;)

If the US/UK Government had wanted the shootout at the OK Corral surely the boatload would have been made up of just Royal Marine Commandos, rather than having non-infantry navy personnel aboard?

I never said they wanted a shootout.

Again, *IF* the goal was to get justification for a war, they wouldn't want a shootout, they'd want a massacre of young kids to sell the case for war.  A skirmish where both sides take a hit but walk away - that shit doesn't start a war.  But 14 dead young kids and one dead female soldier (who coincidentally had been featured prominently in a BBC news piece right before this ;)  ) would have made people from the US/UK say "let's bomb the bastards".

amc1980

• Getbig III
  • Thats a special hat, Spirit, give it baaaaack!
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2007, 02:38:56 PM »
If they are instructed not "give up without a fight", why did they surrender without a shot fired in a similar situation in 2004?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2007, 03:06:07 PM »
If they are instructed not "give up without a fight", why did they surrender without a shot fired in a similar situation in 2004?

Peolpe surrender all the time when guns are on them.  it's what you do when you don't want to die a sure death.

My point is that I do believe they weren't meant to be captured, rather, wasted by iran which would have led to a war a week later.  Our troops masses on the border grew increidbly that week, and now, they're suddenly all just in a holding pattern.  It would have just worked out TOO perfectly to meet that mar 28 date, had they been killed.

Right after it happened, American generals were going berserk.  There are so many safeguards to ensure men aren't caught.  There should have been 2 boats nearby with gun coverage, they should have seen SIX iranian boats coming a mile away.  There is no way they just get caught like that (supposedly from int'l waters!). 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2007, 07:45:22 PM »
Since we ahve to debate your ct 911 crap with proof..please provide info troop movements to the borders including type..unit and amounts..further what American generals went nuts...I'm betting u can't. It was what was..sometimes stuff just happens. Firing a missle at an aircraft carrier would be a hell of alot more effective.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2007, 08:39:53 PM »
Since we ahve to debate your ct 911 crap with proof..please provide info troop movements to the borders including type..unit and amounts..further what American generals went nuts...

Shove that attitude up your ass.  It was posted here last week when the russians released sat imagery of forces massing on the border. 

It was what was..sometimes stuff just happens. Firing a missle at an aircraft carrier would be a hell of alot more effective.

Actually, no.  Hundreds of billions are spent each year to ensure that sometimes stuff just DOESN'T happen.

Please step back for a second and think about which would be easier to pull off - sending 15 troops off path, or LAUNCHING A MISSILE.

geez, you aren't that bright.  I thought better of you.  Eh, fuck it.  go start the war, you're dying to.