Author Topic: Rahall: Pelosi Personally Told Bush Of Syria Trip And He Did Not Object  (Read 990 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Cause Bush wouldn't disagree with it.  He would just say 'okay' and shrug it off.

His handlers, who handle all the decision making duties, would decide if it was politically viable to attack her for it, they would assign israel to change positions to undermine her at just the right moment, and they would sic their attack dogs on her, despite their involvement in doing the exact same thing a decade ago.

politicians are douchebags.  and to defend them makes one a douchebag too.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination

politicians are douchebags.  and to defend them makes one a douchebag too.

Yeah, they are! I'm starting to think only economists would make good politicians.  :-\

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Yeah, they are! I'm starting to think only economists would make good politicians.  :-\

Politicians use economists (in their thinktanks) to make decisions about which wars to start.

Somewhere, in 94 or 97 or 99, Cheney, Wolfy, Kristol and Rummy probably sat down with their group of economists and looked at the shape of the economy and our energy reserves, what we had/needed/would need in 2010 and beyond, and made the war decisions we're seeing on television today.

I mean, ten years ago, they knew an event would cause the afghan invasion if the deal fizzled.  They knew any reason to get us into Iraq would give us 5 more years of oil.  They knew Iran would be nice in the middle and would evneutally be the 3rd hit. 

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
I heard Saddam told BushI about his designs on Kuwait, ...and he didn't object either.  ;D
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
I heard Saddam told BushI about his designs on Kuwait, ...and he didn't object either.  ;D

man, we played his silly ass.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
man, we played his silly ass.

same with Noriega when he got greedy and wanted too much of the profits for letting the drugs through.
w