Author Topic: Dennis Wolfe got smoked!  (Read 5246 times)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Re: Dennis Wolfe got smoked!
« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2007, 01:13:41 PM »
I smoke sometimes here and there at social gatherings(tobacco). I smoke marijuana about 3-4 times a week during evenings and I see not ill effects.

Drinking can mess you up pretty bad and just stun recovery from workouts. When I was drinking between 1.5-2 liters of alcohol a week my workouts were pitiful and I felt pretty week. If you must drink, make sure it's during the evenings.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2007, 01:42:08 PM »
Depending on how much you smoke.

You can smoke, drink, and run gear until you are 90 if you moderate it.  Believe that.  Your lungs can repair the damage caused by three cigarettes daily.  You can drink socially every weekend and still live to 100.  Again - moderation.  Same goes for gear.

Cancer has been around forever.  Rates are only going up these days because a mysterious death (in 1900) is now "leukemia".  We are better at diagnosing illness.  The species will always find ways to eliminate the species.  That is just nature.  The average life expectancy is said to be over 90 now.  We are living longer and longer thanks to advances in modern medicine.  I am in no way at all afraid that any of my life choices will result in the early onset of a chronic illness - if I'm going to get cancer, I'm going to get it, whether I live the lifestyle I currently do or whether or not I become a vegan and take up cardio.

Explain how a 21 year old kid who went to my university dies of pancreatic cancer eight days after being diagnosed terminal despite no history of diabetes when insulin abusing pro bodybuilders are now over 40 and still in seemingly ok (not bad) health.  Genetics.

Abuse of substances is a different story though - expect rates of cancer or cardiovascular problems and so on to be accelerated to anyone who abuses drugs.

Moderation baby.  8)

whoa!!!!11 calm down on the assumption tiger. theres no evidence to back what your saying, there is the opposite however.

life expectancy is higher in other parts of the world without you moderation, chronic illness of all types is on the rise(regardless of your diagnosis theory, which has no proof, just assumptions) america has the number one cost for health in the public sector, but ranks 78th in the world in health related variables.

your nuts if you think moderation of bad things doesnt have any effect. your taxing your body regardless, that in itself raises redox, etc etc causing aging etc.. you would live longer if you ate less, and were a health nut, your quality of life would also improve.

i dont buy your moderation theory at all, alot comes down to genetics, and lifestyle. moderation of poisons is not acceptable over the long haul.

Dipadidu

• Getbig IV
  • any problems? work out!
« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2007, 02:06:22 PM »
i smoke.  i'm smoking right now.  it's so good.

yoda says: reduce cognitiv dissonance is working well on you

Big Lee

• Getbig II
  • Roadhouse was a great movie.
« Reply #28 on: April 08, 2007, 02:54:06 PM »
If Dennis smokes, then so will I!

If he buttf*cks a goat, then so will I.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #29 on: April 08, 2007, 02:56:31 PM »
If Dennis smokes, then so will I!

If he buttf*cks a goat, then so will I.

exactly!  i will do anything that'll make me look like my bodybuilding idols!  i'll even pose for old gay dudes!
Deep Tissue Massage

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2007, 04:09:03 PM »
Dennis James prefers the healthier way:

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2007, 04:48:38 PM »
We all smoke today by just breathing in the pollution of the world!!!! Whenever i fly into LAX its like its the worst overcast day, but its just the pollution in the air and its killing the whole world!!!

bigbiceps

• Getbig III
  • Team Levrone
« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2007, 05:12:51 PM »
as  you can see from the pic, dennis the big ripped guy is smoking marlboro's laced with marijuana while the smallish mexican fellow is eating the chocolate glazed doughnut

How do you know he's mexican?  Who is that guy?   

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2007, 06:07:23 PM »
We all smoke today by just breathing in the pollution of the world!!!! Whenever i fly into LAX its like its the worst overcast day, but its just the pollution in the air and its killing the whole world!!!

calm down you really think pollution is killing the whole world? I beleive what is killing us , is that we are not one with ourselves and each other by brother
A

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #34 on: April 08, 2007, 06:12:30 PM »

::)

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: April 08, 2007, 07:20:42 PM »
calm down you really think pollution is killing the whole world? I beleive what is killing us , is that we are not one with ourselves and each other by brother

yes that too!!! i was just getting to that!! ;)

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: April 08, 2007, 07:21:33 PM »
::)

something wrong with your eyes there Sarge?? they are rolling all over the place!!! :)

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #37 on: April 08, 2007, 07:25:01 PM »
That's like saying, "well, I've already got an enlarged heart from years of taking massive amounts of gear, so I may as well down 30 tylenol and a fifth of Jack.  Wouldn't be much worse, right?"

You are being stupid,

Lisa

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: April 08, 2007, 08:03:07 PM »
The average life expectancy is said to be over 90 now.

HAHHA right bud. The average life expectancy aint anywhere near 90. Keep searchin for that pot o gold.

Tuna Sammich

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: April 08, 2007, 09:12:26 PM »
Anyone here smoke weed? Now there's an addicition I didn't see coming. 4 years later I must have spent 15 grand on the shit by now. that's an intense habit. Sometimes I wish I liked cigarettes instead, I'd have a much nicer car thats for sure.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #40 on: April 08, 2007, 09:29:25 PM »
I think we can kill it off, but it's a tough little cookie ain't it!

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #41 on: April 08, 2007, 09:48:44 PM »

More proof that bodybuilders are "athletes" ::)!!

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #42 on: April 09, 2007, 07:45:39 AM »
any one in the public eye should know not to ever be photographed with a drink in their hand, but I would say the same goes for a cigarette or that stupid Middle Eastern pipe thing. It never looks good.

XXXII/LX

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • I have to return some video tapes.
« Reply #43 on: April 09, 2007, 07:53:38 AM »
Why is that stupid?

Many people smoke into their 90s.  many bodybuilders (some pro and many amateurs) do shorten their lifespans significantly with oral use and dehydration techniques.

If you had 100 people smoke 1 pack a day, and 100 people eat deca all day and use diuretics to blast their kidneys 4 times a year, which group would live longer?

Have I missed something?  ??? 

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #44 on: April 09, 2007, 08:12:00 AM »
why do you hate smokers, Mothra?
:P Don't tell me you had the misfortune of watching that gojira movie recently?  ;D