Author Topic: igf-1  (Read 1542 times)

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
igf-1
« on: April 08, 2007, 03:50:08 PM »
what would be a normal dose to take? i had access to hgh but not anymore so i think the next best thing would be igf-1 (along with juice of course) would you want to take it like hgh, 5 days on 2 off, or ed? probably depending on what you can afford< any thooughts welcomed, i dont know too much about it, just enough to know that its suppose to work better then growth

muscle
muscle

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: igf-1
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2007, 06:44:21 PM »
what would be a normal dose to take? i had access to hgh but not anymore so i think the next best thing would be igf-1 (along with juice of course) would you want to take it like hgh, 5 days on 2 off, or ed? probably depending on what you can afford< any thooughts welcomed, i dont know too much about it, just enough to know that its suppose to work better then growth

muscle
IGF does not replace HGH. I'm not implying that you have to run HGH if you use IGF, just saying they do not sub for each other like test-e or cyp would.
As for the IGF itself, 10mcg/ed is a good place to start...4wks on, 2wks off, repeat.

wack

• Getbig II
  • Go Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2007, 10:05:14 PM »
They work great together.  But as far as dosage goes, I would do about 40mcg immediately postwork.  I would do the hgh everyday!

220lbs for example, can go 40mcg in my biceps, 50mcg in most other muscles and 60mcg in my thighs, no problem. Dosed sporadically, 3-4 times a week, I can keep at this rate pretty much forever. This is immediately postworkout.

40mcg is plenty. We have to realize that this is a huge amount compared to what the body naturally produces. Maybe we can ask TheGame46 who is working on his master's degree in endocrinology what the actual amount produced by a normal human, say even with exercise, but it's probably something less than 1mcg.

Now, you won't see major, immediate LBM increases, but THAT IS NOT WHAT IGF-1 IS FOR.
we use IGF-1 to make more muscle cells. It's the only thing that can give it to us and more cells is more growth, which is our goal.

That's what anabolic steroids are for. 40-50mcg total will let you get plenty of hyperplasia, not grow your intestines too much,Another thing: much of the newer research shows that EOD and even E3D igf-1 treatment is better than ED because ED makes the IGF-1 lose its effect too rapidly. It is still unknown wether this effect comes from receptor downregulation or depletion of myoblasts. More research will certainly provide a definitive answer. Either way, it takes some time for the effects to come back in full after a bout of ED IGF-1 treatment. So you may want to think about switching to EOD lifting and IGF-1 immediately postworkout every workout, or 2on/1off and pin the lagging muscle E3D. These dosing patterns won't give you pounds of immediate muscle, but they will give you
hyperplasia and myoblast fusion, which means continued growth at very decent rates

Minihulk

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2007, 06:40:14 PM »
It depends if it is media or receptor grade...If it is receptor you will need to take less....

It is best to do 3 days a week such as m,w,f...and only 1 injection of 50mcg bilaterally into muscles that were just trained...so on chest day 25mcg into each pec postworkout.....

And if you are looking for really good gains add some Pegylated Mechano growth factor(PEGmgf) to the mix...you would take that sun,tues,thursday before bed....

Then you will be making some serious gains... ;D!

Minihulk

"Overdone.."

BIG_O

• Getbig IV
  • Assumptions are the mother of all Fuck-ups.
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2007, 08:09:12 AM »
I hope you are referring to the IGF-1LR3 correct?

Why don't you have access to GH anymore?

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2007, 02:02:53 PM »
yes< i am referring to igf-1LR3, my guy just stopped carrying it, said not too manypeople were ordering it, i used it for a month and i wish i never did, it was a waste but i want gh again or igf-1LR3, i cant get any more gh.
muscle

!@#$%

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2007, 04:47:17 PM »
It depends if it is media or receptor grade...If it is receptor you will need to take less....

It is best to do 3 days a week such as m,w,f...and only 1 injection of 50mcg bilaterally into muscles that were just trained...so on chest day 25mcg into each pec postworkout.....

And if you are looking for really good gains add some Pegylated Mechano growth factor(PEGmgf) to the mix...you would take that sun,tues,thursday before bed....

Then you will be making some serious gains... ;D!

Minihulk

Do you have more information on media vs receptor grade? I've heard of this before, but never found out what it meant. Most IGF that I've seen, doesn't mention what grade it is.

Minihulk

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2007, 05:49:02 PM »
http://www.anabolex.com/news/131/ARTICLE/1127/2006-11-16.html

This is a great read....read it and cherish it... ;D.....
"Overdone.."

!@#$%

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2007, 01:29:38 PM »
http://www.anabolex.com/news/131/ARTICLE/1127/2006-11-16.html

This is a great read....read it and cherish it... ;D.....

When the say it is IGF blue tops, does that mean it is receptor grade or media grade?