Author Topic: Classify other Getbiggers!!!  (Read 1402 times)

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
Classify other Getbiggers!!!
« on: April 08, 2007, 04:46:17 PM »
http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/warriorshtm/jekylhyde.htm
I thought this was pretty funny. Thread originally posted by flower.

NeverTrustABlonde

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
Re: Classify other Getbiggers!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2007, 04:49:54 PM »
http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/warriorshtm/jekylhyde.htm
I thought this was pretty funny. Thread originally posted by flower.

too long to read........

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2007, 04:51:55 PM »
too long to read........
Translation: Too ignorant to look for humor

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2007, 04:55:04 PM »
Stealth prefers to go into battle disguised or heavily camouflaged, often using pseudonyms, anonymous mail servers and multiple e mail addresses. Operating from a position of anonymity he can launch vicious attacks with little fear of reprisals. Because of his cowardice Stealth is often dismissed by other Warriors as an unworthy adversary.

I believe this classifies many getbiggers.

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2007, 04:57:24 PM »
Big Dog is a bully who doesn't hesitate to use his superior strength to intimidate other combatants. Big Dog may be smart, articulate or just plain mean, but in any case he is a remorseless fighter, brutally ripping into even the weakest of combatants. Once Big Dog securely fastens his powerful jaws on a hapless victim, Me-Too will join the attack. Me-Too is far too weak and insecure to engage in single combat, and must ally himself with Big Dog or a pack of other Warriors to bring down his quarry.

As with this one hahahahahah

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2007, 05:01:58 PM »
I believe we have found one for Alexxx hahahahahah:

Though annoying and often disruptive, Fanboy is a relatively harmless Warrior because his interests and knowledge are strictly limited a single obsession. He's fixated on a particular video game, a celebrity, a television show, a sports team, – almost anything, really. Fanboy’s compulsion makes him very easy to identify, but it also arms him with supernatural tenacity. The most benign criticism of his beloved immediately provokes a cascade of virulent abuse. Once alerted to Fanboy's sensitivities Evil Clown, Troller and Jerk will goad himmercilessly. CAUTION: ANYONE can become a Fanboy, but the warning signs of an emerging Fanboy are subtle and easily overlooked. For example, are you a little hasty to defend Linux

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2007, 05:03:27 PM »
Dave Czech

Garble is a mystery: Is he a foreigner with only tenuous grasp of English? Is he on drugs? Does he suffer a serious mental debility? Is he typing wearing boxing gloves? Garble's rampant typos, malapropisms and execrable grammar can't be blamed solely on poor typing skills. Garble is all the more puzzling because if one manages to hack his way through the tangled muddle of his messages a discernable idea will often emerge. For example, in a forum discussion about a painting he might say, "Sorry the picchr the har is wrog. The culir. I liike the lips bot teh Paintng is sucs". When someone refers to his random capitalization Garble might say something like, "oPS i HITTED THE CAPDLOCK". Garble drives Grammarian and Nitpick absolutely nuts, but he disdains all efforts at correction, and if complaints persist he will indignantly sign exit saying, "yuor forum si stupef. bYE!" HINT: Garble may be Net Rat.

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2007, 05:05:01 PM »
SiouxCountry

Wily and very secretive, Perv isn't actually a genuine Warrior in the strictest sense; he isn't interested in combat psychology, fighting tactics or even winning battles, and he couldn't care less about the subject under discussion - all he REALLY wants to know is what you are wearing.

NeverTrustABlonde

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2007, 05:05:36 PM »
Translation: Too ignorant to look for humor

shouldn't have to look for it....

The Heckler

« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2007, 05:09:53 PM »
Big Dog is a bully who doesn't hesitate to use his superior strength to intimidate other combatants. Big Dog may be smart, articulate or just plain mean, but in any case he is a remorseless fighter, brutally ripping into even the weakest of combatants. Once Big Dog securely fastens his powerful jaws on a hapless victim, Me-Too will join the attack. Me-Too is far too weak and insecure to engage in single combat, and must ally himself with Big Dog or a pack of other Warriors to bring down his quarry.

I like this "Big Dog" ;)

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2007, 05:12:43 PM »
Hahahah here we go intenseone rofl

Ferrous Cranus is utterly impervious to reason, persuasion and new ideas, and when engaged in battle he will not yield an inch in his position regardless of its hopelessness. Though his thrusts are decisively repulsed, his arguments crushed in every detail and his defenses demolished beyond repair he will remount the same attack again and again with only the slightest variation in tactics. Sometimes out of pure frustration Philosopher will try to explain to him the failed logistics of his situation, or Therapist will attempt to penetrate the psychological origins of his obduracy, but, ever unfathomable, Ferrous Cranus cannot be moved.

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2007, 05:15:31 PM »
Sarcasm ahahahah

It was a peaceful and productive forum; lively, congenial and a bounteous source of useful information. Then one day, completely without warning, Godzilla arose from the depths and blew his scalding breath on everything in his path. A phalanx of Warriors mobilized to attack the monster, only to be crushed like so many toy tanks under Godzilla's mighty feet. Godzilla soon reduced the forum to searing and consuming flames. Just as abruptly, he rumbled back beneath the waves, leaving all to tremble in fear of his return. Net life would never be the same. Sadly, many netizens who survive a Godzilla attack will become Xenophobes.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2007, 05:16:51 PM »
I just googled buttsuck and this is what came up.  The resemblance is positively uncanny.

sandycoosworth

« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2007, 05:17:46 PM »
someones should ship this thread off to goatboys colon

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2007, 05:19:16 PM »
Hey i thought it was pretty funny

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2007, 05:52:38 PM »
adonis fucking defined.

Profundus Maximus eagerly holds forth on all subjects, but his thin knowledge will not support a sustained assault and therefore his attacks quickly peter out. Profundus Maximus often uses big words, obscure terms and...ahem...even Latin to bluff his way through battle..

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2007, 06:28:44 PM »
LOL @ mistermagoo
#

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2007, 06:32:49 PM »
lol see now this is fun. Everyone have a shot at it.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2007, 06:46:14 PM »

Jimmy, you're a homo... stay the hell away from my colon.  >:(
Ron: "I am lazy."