Author Topic: FLEX MAGAZINE HIKES UP ITS PRICE...  (Read 4085 times)

Sir Bigness

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Get busy Living, or get busy Dying!!
Re: FLEX MAGAZINE HIKES UP ITS PRICE...
« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2007, 10:37:07 PM »
All the Muscle Mags re-run the same pics and images, workout routines, and other bullshit. You have to go and shop for the best mag of the month!

crc69

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2007, 10:54:35 PM »
I'm gonna test the water and see if I can call my girlfriend Melissa tonight.  ;D

You can't be her boyfriend.
This is her real boyfriend :
http://images.google.fr/images?hl=fr&resnum=0&q=djamel%20debbouze&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&um=1&sa=N&tab=wi

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2007, 11:12:18 PM »
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Birdman

• Getbig III
  • Pump Til You Puke!
« Reply #28 on: April 10, 2007, 01:01:51 AM »

Birdman

• Getbig III
  • Pump Til You Puke!
« Reply #29 on: April 10, 2007, 01:06:42 AM »

And the picutre to take them all

And theres some 128 other pics of her here
http://www.flickr.com/photos/vedia/sets/530783/

Enjoy!!!

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #30 on: April 10, 2007, 01:15:38 AM »
fles is a real waste of money

only mad you need is MD it covers everything, and if you want to read just about strict form and egg whites buy M&F

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #31 on: April 10, 2007, 06:35:00 AM »
You can't be her boyfriend.
This is her real boyfriend :
http://images.google.fr/images?hl=fr&resnum=0&q=djamel%20debbouze&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&um=1&sa=N&tab=wi

You read into that wrong. I was saying that I'm gonna call MY girlfriend by Melissa rather than her own name.

Pollux

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 10, 2007, 06:35:38 AM »
Google image search her. Topless beach pics come up.

Don't play with my emotions! No shit like that came up!  >:(

Pollux

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 10, 2007, 06:38:26 AM »
Oh shit! I take that back!  :-* :-* :-*

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #34 on: April 10, 2007, 06:39:38 AM »
rofl this is her boyfriend.

can you say..... downs syndrome!

HeartofSteel

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: April 10, 2007, 01:34:00 PM »
I must say, she's gorgeous! Here's a glimpse of her.

Mélissa Theuriau (born 18 July 1978, in Échirolles, suburb of the south of Grenoble, France) is a French journalist. She has also been called the most beautiful newscaster in the world, and has a cult following in the United States and the United Kingdom.

Contents [hide]
1 Broadcasting career
2 Cult following
3 Notes
4 External links

[edit] Broadcasting career
After one year of Law school, Theuriau graduated from the Institut de la Communication et des Médias, Université Stendhal - Grenoble III at Échirolles. She made her breakthrough as a newscaster and travel show host for LCI, the news channel and for TF1. Her programs were LCI Matin (LCI Morning), the 6:40 news on LCI and TF1 from Monday to Thursday and the Voyages (travel) show on Wednesdays at 13:55 on LCI.

In May 2006, she surprised the management of TF1 by refusing the offer to be the anchorwoman of the weekend evening news of TF1, as a summer replacement for sitting anchorwoman Claire Chazal[1]. In June 2006, M6, another French television channel, announced her arrival for September as editor in chief and presenter of Zone interdite, a weekly magazine show featuring investigative reporting[2]. She also presents Un jour, une Photo et 2, 3 jours avec moi on the french TV channel Paris Première.

[edit] Cult following
- As a result of a compilation of her news broadcasts entitled Beautiful News Reporter that was posted on the website "YouTube" in July 2006,[3] Theuriau became an Internet icon, drawing large numbers of devotees, especially in the United States. According to one commentator, quoted in Britain by The Times, "I never knew the words 'George Bush' and 'Iraq' could sound so sexy".[4] In March 2007 Theuriau's profile in France itself was raised by her appearance with the actor and comedian Jamel Debbouze on the front cover of the magazine Paris Match, which described her as "la bombe cathodique" [television bombshell] [5]. Yet, despite supplementing her income from broadcasting by modelling sunglasses for Vuarnet, Theuriau has professed surprise at her celebrity: "I cannot explain it ... I am absolutely not seeking this publicity".[6].

[edit] Notes
^ Mélissa Theuriau sur France 2 (May 24, 2006). Retrieved on April 1, 2007.(French)
^ Mélissa Theuriau rejoint M6 (officiel) (June 7, 2006). Retrieved on April 10, 2007.(French)
^ Youtube.com. Retrieved on March 25, 2007.
^ The Times, 24 March 2007
^ Le Grand Amour. Paris Match (22 March 2007). Retrieved on April 10, 2007.
^ Error on call to Template:cite web: Parameters url and title must be specifiedBremner, Charles (23 March, 2007). . The Times. Retrieved on April 10, 2007.

[edit] External links
Melissa-theuriau.fr - fan website
official site of 2,3 jours avec moi TV show
official site of Un jour, une Photo TV show
Retrieved from "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M%C3%A9lissa_Theuriau"
Categories: Articles to be expanded since March 2007 | All articles to be expanded | Articles lacking sources from April 2007 | All articles lacking sources | 1978 births | Living people | People from Grenoble | Television journalists
You gotta have HeartofSteel

HeartofSteel

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: April 10, 2007, 01:36:53 PM »
One last thing, if newscasters were that smoking, I would definetly watch the news more often that's for sure.

-HOS
You gotta have HeartofSteel