Author Topic: Anavar by IP.  (Read 3479 times)

AllBlownOut

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
Anavar by IP.
« on: April 09, 2007, 08:42:26 AM »
Anyone have any knowledge as to the quality of IP Anavars?  I have heard a lot of the IP gear is fake.  Also if you have any other brands that may be better please let me know.  Any thoughts are appreciated.  Thanks.     

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Re: Anavar by IP.
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2007, 08:49:03 AM »
I've heard a lot of his tablets need to be crushed before you take them.

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2007, 09:51:45 AM »
Anyone have any knowledge as to the quality of IP Anavars?  I have heard a lot of the IP gear is fake.  Also if you have any other brands that may be better please let me know.  Any thoughts are appreciated.  Thanks.     

some of the gear that comes from that bastard is good, some is underdosed, some is fake.......IP should be the last source to consider buying from -  that's my advice!

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2007, 11:54:45 AM »
  some of the gear that comes from that bastard is good, some is underdosed, some is fake.......IP should be the last source to consider buying from -  that's my advice!

This is what i have heard but i have never used IP.

8)

whitewidow

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2007, 04:15:11 PM »
Ill never order IP again. the rep sent me a bag of nolvadex labelled nolvadex. turned out to be anavar.
sold me steroid as nolvadex. bad business. the anavar was real though I was on it for 10 days thinking it was nolva. was wondering why I I felt on cycle.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2007, 06:37:59 PM »
Ill never order IP again. the rep sent me a bag of nolvadex labelled nolvadex. turned out to be anavar.
sold me steroid as nolvadex. bad business. the anavar was real though I was on it for 10 days thinking it was nolva. was wondering why I I felt on cycle.

Which IP rep did you buy from? (shoot me a PM with the info)

MLAT

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2007, 06:34:16 PM »
The IP gear I have is legit.  I'm using their Test E and Deca.  Strength is good pumps are unbelievable. Only 5 weeks in.

wack

• Getbig II
  • Go Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2007, 09:38:45 PM »
IP is good to go...very legit

coolioni

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2007, 02:05:28 PM »
IP is a good source.
You just have to know how he ships his stuff, and how you can tell what is what.
If you are not 100% sure of what you have email him directly and he will tell you what you have.
He does not label his tablets for a very good reason, and that is to get them through customs.
If you look at his list he usually will tell you what color the tabs are supposed to be.
His new amps are great and yes they are labeled correctly!
He wouldn't have been able to stay in business for 12 years selling fake stuff!

whitewidow

« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2007, 04:56:26 PM »
IP is a good source.
You just have to know how he ships his stuff, and how you can tell what is what.
If you are not 100% sure of what you have email him directly and he will tell you what you have.
He does not label his tablets for a very good reason, and that is to get them through customs.
If you look at his list he usually will tell you what color the tabs are supposed to be.
His new amps are great and yes they are labeled correctly!
He wouldn't have been able to stay in business for 12 years selling fake stuff!

his remailers suck. I ordered nolavdex and they sent me a bag marked as nolva but the tabs were not nolva they were anavar. took it for 10days thinking it was nolva. pretty big fuckup if you ask me I was payed off to keep quiet about it. ;D

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2007, 01:56:04 PM »
I think everyone's used his tabs back in the day.. the winstrol tabs were awesome, and YES you did have to crush them up to get any effect, they were compressed really well.

strength

« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2007, 10:21:56 AM »
i always went straight to tha man himself.  never had probs.

oral masteron-  phenominal hardness
winny-  loved it
fina-  OUCH, worked no better than my homebrews
dbol-  what a ride
clomid-  worked
nolva- worked
enanthate- worked

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2007, 05:23:56 PM »
With plenty of other sources out there, why choose IP? Reputations should never be shitty. Do your homework first, then order
-