Author Topic: shadow -- we sympathize  (Read 1005 times)

triple_pickle

• Getbig IV
  • Pull Hard, Move Fast
shadow -- we sympathize
« on: April 09, 2007, 10:34:16 AM »
"It has been revealed more than half the number of Indian children questioned in a landmark survey were physically or sexually abused.

India's Minister for Women and Child Development, Renuka Chowdhury, said the survey of 15,000 children and young adults across the country was the first attempt by the Government to document the extent of child abuse in India."

more at http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems/200704/s1892950.htm.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Re: shadow -- we sympathize
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2007, 10:50:11 AM »
Yes we do sympathize with Shadow.  But how about the animals he and many others molest each day.  Why don't we care about them.  Animals have feelings and emotions too.  What do you think a goat thinks about after Shadow sneaks up behind it and sticks his little tool in their ass and then never calls back.  I feel for Shadow, but the animals he takes advantage of cause they can't say "No" is disgusting.  I feel for the animals (maybe not the camel).

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2007, 10:52:09 AM »
Yes we do sympathize with Shadow.  But how about the animals he and many others molest each day.  Why don't we care about them.  Animals have feelings and emotions too.  What do you think a goat thinks about after Shadow sneaks up behind it and sticks his little tool in their ass and then never calls back.  I feel for Shadow, but the animals he takes advantage of cause they can't say "No" is disgusting.  I feel for the animals (maybe not the camel).
what about the pig you fuck 24/7 you fuckin pig faced asshole? ::)
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2007, 10:55:37 AM »

Wow you poor soul.  I can just imagine all of the Indian uncles that have touched you along the way.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2007, 11:04:50 AM »

Shadow it's alright we are here to support you.  Just be sure to wear protection, even with the goats.  You don't know where they've been.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2007, 11:25:43 AM »
Wow you poor soul.  I can just imagine all of the Indian uncles that have touched you along the way.
That one got a laugh. ;D
N