Author Topic: ONE DRAWBACK OF MILOS'S STYLE TRAINING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 1560 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
ONE DRAWBACK OF MILOS'S STYLE TRAINING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: April 09, 2007, 03:51:17 PM »
is that your appetite goes through the roof, i have to force myself to stop eating, it's good food but i want to just keep eating. ;D

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
Re: ONE DRAWBACK OF MILOS'S STYLE TRAINING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2007, 03:53:24 PM »
is that your appetite goes through the roof, i have to force myself to stop eating, it's good food but i want to just keep eating. ;D
You could take the daddywaddy apporach but i wouldn't recommend it. I think its very hard on the body. You can try some fats as they are very filling. Saturated works the best at stopping hunger.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2007, 04:01:06 PM »
You could take the daddywaddy apporach but i wouldn't recommend it. I think its very hard on the body. You can try some fats as they are very filling. Saturated works the best at stopping hunger.
no i'm going to have to use good old fashioned willpower for now.

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2007, 04:03:38 PM »
no i'm going to have to use good old fashioned willpower for now.
Or suffer hahahaha. Always an option too. I never really ran into hunger problems when i dieted and i was working out twice a day and doing cardio on 1500 calories. Using alot of meats works good at controlling hunger. Try brocolli if you have to but the leaner you get the harder it will be hahah.

Tamer Razor

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2007, 04:07:31 PM »
Or suffer hahahaha. Always an option too. I never really ran into hunger problems when i dieted and i was working out twice a day and doing cardio on 1500 calories. Using alot of meats works good at controlling hunger. Try brocolli if you have to but the leaner you get the harder it will be hahah.

This is one of the best effects of his workouts. The ability to increase your metabolic rate. That allow you to increase your caloric intake without adding body Fat.

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2007, 04:09:31 PM »
This is one of the best effects of his workouts. The ability to increase your metabolic rate. That allow you to increase your caloric intake without adding body Fat.
Naturally the more you burn the more you can eat or you can just eat less and work out less. Squadfather isnt at that place in time yet. When he knocks off that fat and gets to 10% his body chemistry will change and he will be able to eat whatever he wants as long as he burns off the excess.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2007, 10:31:40 AM »

;D

But, did you wonder what does for your overall metabolism?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2007, 12:29:38 PM »
;D

But, did you wonder what does for your overall metabolism?
oh i have no doubt that it does wonders for it.