Author Topic: I'm kind of amazed  (Read 8656 times)

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
Re: I'm kind of amazed
« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2007, 06:08:53 PM »
vince, i'm 6'2" and 265 in the pic in my avatar. my arms are 19.5" or so pumped, right on the 19" border cold. look at my picture for a moment, look at yours, then try and explain how your arm could be an inch bigger than mine despite looking six inches smaller. a 20" arm at any height is huge, it would look like it's 20" were that the case.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2007, 06:09:42 PM »
Melvin, stick to trunks that don't bring attention to you. I recommend black trucks. Never yellow!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2007, 06:27:39 PM »
vince, i'm 6'2" and 265 in the pic in my avatar. my arms are 19.5" or so pumped, right on the 19" border cold. look at my picture for a moment, look at yours, then try and explain how your arm could be an inch bigger than mine despite looking six inches smaller. a 20" arm at any height is huge, it would look like it's 20" were that the case.

You are fat my friend at 265 and my arms are large because I not only train my biceps but also my triceps very hard.  I added another 1/2 inch using my "Better Biceps, Better Barbecue Routine" or perhaps you don't remember the article I wrote on MM in 2005. 

Honestly, Magoo you're not in my league because once you slim down, your arms will be around 17 or even 16.   
A

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2007, 06:35:26 PM »
It's ironic that you pose next to a trash can.  And even more ironic, the trash can has better shape.  Hurry Vince, kill yourself.

Smanjh

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: April 09, 2007, 06:45:39 PM »
I can vouch for Vince, his arms and physique are very large. His problem is with getting his physique to fill out, plus he has long arms, probably the longest I have ever seen in person. He is a big dude, but some minor mistakes from mother nature keep people his size at the amatuer level, because of the lack of huge full muscle bellies.

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2007, 06:54:31 PM »
some minor mistakes from mother nature

Which ones?

The homely face? The man-teats? The sub-normal intellect?

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2007, 06:55:04 PM »
looks like warm poo

HAHAHA!

Piping hot from the butt oven...... :-X
HAHA, RON.....

Smanjh

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2007, 06:57:12 PM »
Which ones?

The homely face? The man-teats? The sub-normal intellect?

LOL. No, I mean like the size of the muscle bellies. Kinda like how someone like Casey Viator looked huge and full. I am saying most people do not have the capacity to look amazing. I know I don't, but I try to get bigger and better regardless.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2007, 06:58:39 PM »
I can vouch for Vince, his arms and physique are very large. His problem is with getting his physique to fill out, plus he has long arms, probably the longest I have ever seen in person. He is a big dude, but some minor mistakes from mother nature keep people his size at the amatuer level, because of the lack of huge full muscle bellies.

That's the thing, I finally began to fill out after I increased my carb intake and dropped the protein intake to 125 grams a day.  Its actually helped a great deal in giving me a more fuller physique.  I picked up Arnolds book and evaluated his nutrition and copied his same techinque.  Works like a charm and I can train much harder than before because I have the extra energy
A

Smanjh

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: April 09, 2007, 07:04:05 PM »

That's the thing, I finally began to fill out after I increased my carb intake and dropped the protein intake to 125 grams a day.  Its actually helped a great deal in giving me a more fuller physique.  I picked up Arnolds book and evaluated his nutrition and copied his same techinque.  Works like a charm and I can train much harder than before because I have the extra energy

Cool. I remember talking to you about my protein views, and you agreed back then. I always felt carbs really serve to make you look better, but adequete protein is the key, not over kill. Plus low calories are key for getting ripped. Well, lowered under control, with fat loss. By being full, I mean like, look at Arnold's chest, then look at most amatuer lifters. Usually there is a muscular deficiency in there that does not grow as well because the potential (muscle to begin with) is not there. Sort of like why calfs will never be as good on a guy withvery small calf muscle bellies.

bigwrxguy

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: April 09, 2007, 07:36:22 PM »

I added another 1/2 inch using my "Better Biceps, Better Barbecue Routine" or perhaps you don't remember the article I wrote on MM in 2005. 

Honestly, Magoo you're not in my league because once you slim down, your arms will be around 17 or even 16.   

LOL I just fell out of my chair, I can't wait for these new pics I'll be laughing for days

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
« Reply #36 on: April 09, 2007, 07:38:53 PM »
Vince you look great keep up the good work!
Nevermind the haters.. ;)
"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #37 on: April 09, 2007, 07:39:56 PM »
LOL I just fell out of my chair, I can't wait for these new pics I'll be laughing for days

hahahahahahahaha!!!!!! bigwrxguy is trolling the threads for black cock!!!

Watch out Vince he's already got a nickname for ya!!!

blackzilla, that thing has to be 6 inches or around.
\

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #38 on: April 09, 2007, 07:40:17 PM »
Cool. I remember talking to you about my protein views, and you agreed back then. I always felt carbs really serve to make you look better, but adequete protein is the key, not over kill. Plus low calories are key for getting ripped. Well, lowered under control, with fat loss. By being full, I mean like, look at Arnold's chest, then look at most amatuer lifters. Usually there is a muscular deficiency in there that does not grow as well because the potential (muscle to begin with) is not there. Sort of like why calfs will never be as good on a guy withvery small calf muscle bellies.

I still am quite off from the physique I had in the late 90's but its getting back there finally.  I'll have to tweak the diet a bit more but I'm essentially focusing more on the "calories and water" ideal. 

BTW, Revolution came by my booth at the flea market this weekend.  Told me that Brodie is wrestling for NWA Cyberspace and and a few other feds.  Stray Cat's always landed on his feet and it looks like he has done it again. 
A

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #39 on: April 09, 2007, 08:08:51 PM »
"...Now that I'm 30..."

What? Dude, seriously, I thought you were 48 or 50 years old. I thought your competitions were masters events.

Boy, I sure was stupid.
a

Smanjh

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: April 09, 2007, 08:09:26 PM »

I still am quite off from the physique I had in the late 90's but its getting back there finally.  I'll have to tweak the diet a bit more but I'm essentially focusing more on the "calories and water" ideal. 

BTW, Revolution came by my booth at the flea market this weekend.  Told me that Brodie is wrestling for NWA Cyberspace and and a few other feds.  Stray Cat's always landed on his feet and it looks like he has done it again. 

Thats cool. The biggest thing wrestling did for me was allow me to discover bodybuilding. I am considering competing in a show or something for the heck of it.

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #41 on: April 09, 2007, 08:30:23 PM »

WTF!!!

??? :-\ :-X
are you delusional?

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: April 09, 2007, 08:37:03 PM »

Actually, I've been training for Chad's Muscle Mayhem show and my biceps now measure at 19 1/4 and my lacking delts aren't lagging anymore.  And because I decided to go nuclear, I will actually compete at my next show around 220 pounds.  Right now I'm 246 pounds.

Wait till you folks get a load of me.

OMG,

please, just stop posting.
You have  NO IDEA of what those pics did to my psyche.

Sandra

Smanjh

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: April 09, 2007, 08:38:25 PM »

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: April 09, 2007, 08:54:28 PM »
Wait, Vince is black?

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #45 on: April 09, 2007, 09:06:48 PM »
Vince are u training at Sportsclub in greenville or the one in Simpsonville?
D

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #46 on: April 09, 2007, 09:11:48 PM »

When say "quite off" how much worse are you.  I mean we've seen the pics of you in the late 90's.  And you think you looked good there.  OH MY GOD!  Vince please please please kill yourself.  I can't take it anymore myself.  I laugh so hard forget about any ab work.  Please post some pics of you now.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #47 on: April 09, 2007, 09:12:02 PM »
Vince are u training at Sportsclub in greenville or the one in Simpsonville?

The one in Greenville but I've been training  at home since Dec
A

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
« Reply #48 on: April 09, 2007, 10:18:54 PM »
What kind of equipment do you have and how much did it cost to set up your gym? just curious ......
"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: April 09, 2007, 10:20:09 PM »
Vince,

A 'comeback' involves going away first. We have to miss you.

Come on, man, you promised.