Author Topic: I'm kind of amazed  (Read 8657 times)

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
  • My power is discombobulatingly & devastating!
Re: I'm kind of amazed
« Reply #50 on: April 09, 2007, 11:10:48 PM »
With all these people being revealed, its amazing that some of these trash talkers look when they're pictures are revealed.  I've never seen anything like it and I'm still amazed by their 14 inch twink physiques they are sporting. 

Now that I'm 30, I've retired from that so I won't mention names but if you're one of those people then I'd suggest hitting the gym and at least have a 18 inches on your biceps before hitting the keyboard   ;D

Why do advocate lying like a bitch all the time.  Why?
Why do you look like shit with NO muscle?  Why?
Why do you pretend to know so much when in reality all you do is spend countless hours on the internet copying articles that others spent thousand of hours researching?  Why?
Why do you try to take credit for things others have done?  Why?
Why are still still breathing air?  Why?   
Why are you still here?  Why

whitewidow

« Reply #51 on: April 09, 2007, 11:48:00 PM »
Vincent I heard you recently filed bankruptcy and caliber fitness is no longer. hope all is well. regards mate.

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #52 on: April 10, 2007, 03:41:35 AM »
Are the photo's to prove your point or are do they imply a sense of humour?

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #53 on: April 10, 2007, 03:48:04 AM »
Damn got to love Vince. he is like jocely peletier in NOC.
Important caracter in Getbig.

omg

• Getbig III
  • Maybe we all just havent figured it out yet
« Reply #54 on: April 10, 2007, 03:50:18 AM »
looks like warm poo

shit it just dawned onto me, VINCE LOOKS BETTER THAN SQUADFATHER  ;D

vince has muscle, just doesnt dial it in, in much better shape than SF!!

Stavios

« Reply #55 on: April 10, 2007, 04:49:59 AM »

165...... ::)

that's what you would weight in decent condition you fucking idiot

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #56 on: April 10, 2007, 05:21:26 AM »
With all these people being revealed, its amazing that some of these trash talkers look when they're pictures are revealed.  I've never seen anything like it and I'm still amazed by their 14 inch twink physiques they are sporting. 

Now that I'm 30, I've retired from that so I won't mention names but if you're one of those people then I'd suggest hitting the gym and at least have a 18 inches on your biceps before hitting the keyboard   ;D
The funniest I have seen is BENJAMIN PEARSON!  Bwahahahahahahahaha, dough boy!
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
« Reply #57 on: April 10, 2007, 05:23:34 AM »
Gotta love how Vince put "x frame" under his 1st pic!

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: April 10, 2007, 05:29:23 AM »
that's what you would weight in decent condition you fucking idiot

Actually, he wouldn't weigh that much.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: April 10, 2007, 07:14:19 AM »

Actually, I've been training for Chad's Muscle Mayhem show and my biceps now measure at 19 1/4 and my lacking delts aren't lagging anymore.  And because I decided to go nuclear, I will actually compete at my next show around 220 pounds.  Right now I'm 246 pounds.

Wait till you folks get a load of me.
hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AlliedPowers

• Getbig II
« Reply #60 on: April 10, 2007, 07:17:27 AM »
Vince is consistent.

He consistently looks terrible.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #61 on: April 10, 2007, 07:36:23 AM »
Just trying to see if I got everything right. Melvin used to train in a gym but since Dec is training at home on his Pilate's apparatus and perhaps some free weights. A few months ago he announced he was taking a holiday. Recently he slipped going up stairs at a Prepay Legal convention and broke bones in his back so was pulling out of a contest he was considering. Despite all these setbacks and training at home he managed to get huge and is now ready to show everyone. Well, he pulled that stunt in the past and promised photos but they never appeared. I think he is an attention whore and just loves it when so many read his words. It matters not that they bag him, as long as they notice that he is great and about to prove it to everyone.

Melvin does have long muscle bellies. His biceps show that. His calves are well shaped. So what is his problem? Did mother nature short change him or maybe he doesn't train right. Larry Scott wasn't wide but won the Mr Olympia twice. Those trademark calves and wide X-frame should allow Melvin to present on stage with a winning physique.......even if it is only the Junior division. The Junior division in the states doesn't mean under 21 like it does in the rest of the world.

Melvin is a dreamer and the choice of posing trunks shows that. Maybe he saw Bill Pearl in those shiny blue trunks and wants to copy that. Didn't Cormier wear yellow trunks? Just hope he doesn't wear female trunks like he did at the last contest. If some beginners do those lunging poses they can lose the contents of their trunks!

What would we do without Melvin on this board?

Deltissimus

• Getbig II
« Reply #62 on: April 10, 2007, 08:21:21 AM »
i hear his new wrestling "handle" is chocolate gumby.

Luv_2build

• Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: April 10, 2007, 08:28:48 AM »

quit being a hypocrit.  There is no way your arms are 18 inches or close to it and you type on here all the time.

TheEgoCrusher

• Getbig III
« Reply #64 on: April 10, 2007, 10:58:37 AM »

Vince, you will never, ever, ever be this lean even for a SHOW.  I am this lean all year..24/7/365.  Goliath I'm not but putting you beside me is like putting a piece of shit beside a diamond.

If you are going to run your mouth, don't run your mouth about people that own you every way imaginable.

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #65 on: April 10, 2007, 11:04:22 AM »
Vince, you will never, ever, ever be this lean even for a SHOW.  I am this lean all year..24/7/365.  Goliath I'm not but putting you beside me is like putting a piece of shit beside a diamond.

If you are going to run your mouth, don't run your mouth about people that own you every way imaginable.

haha you look like shit

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: April 10, 2007, 11:10:13 AM »
haha you look like shit
actually he has a chest, you don't benji.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: April 10, 2007, 11:11:56 AM »

See this is what gets me about this site, benji attacks this guy while this guy looks 10 times better than benji.

or me
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

TheEgoCrusher

• Getbig III
« Reply #68 on: April 10, 2007, 11:13:02 AM »
Lifetime natural at 205, Benjamin.  I don't look better than anyone here but 95% of you?  Yes.  And the worst part about it is you've got IDIOTS on here who look like Vince and have zero legs.  I'll put myself up against any lifetime natural trainer on here...and there is no off-season.  This is as much bodyfat as I ever hold.  It's called dedication and work-ethic.

I am not fishing for comments, BTW.  You guys rips on the physiques of I.F.B.B. pro's who take $20,000 worth of gear a year and have been training for 20 years.  You'll find a reason to rip on anyone's physique so I'll gladly take any criticism with skepticism considering the source.  

It's degrading to me, honestly, to even have to adress someone like Vince.  He's in a different world than me and I'm just someone who's busted their ass for years to stay in shape.  You all claim on here all the time that it's ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE for someone under 6' to maintain a lean physique over 200 pounds without drugs.  These pics are at 205....  

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #69 on: April 10, 2007, 11:13:41 AM »
rooster you got one f'd up looking back... do you have MS or something? :'(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: April 10, 2007, 11:14:16 AM »
Wow benjamin, how did you etch all that detail into your back?
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: April 10, 2007, 11:15:16 AM »
rooster you got one f'd up looking back... do you have MS or something? :'(
get back in the child zone waif!
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #72 on: April 10, 2007, 11:17:42 AM »
get back in the child zone waif!
can't handle the truth?
your back is disproportionate, bent and just a rather ugly looking piece of...well you know. how about a shot of them legs, you can compare with egocrusher.....hahaahaha ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

TheEgoCrusher

• Getbig III
« Reply #73 on: April 10, 2007, 11:19:19 AM »
Chaos, why do you run your mouth yet post no pics?

Why?  Because you know you look like shit.

Bottom-line.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: April 10, 2007, 11:20:30 AM »
Chaos, why do you run your mouth yet post no pics?

Why?  Because you know you look like shit.

Bottom-line.
hes a jealous wannabe, jerks off to everybody's pics here.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo