Author Topic: "Pyschohoedelic" workouts only on weekends  (Read 1541 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
"Pyschohoedelic" workouts only on weekends
« on: April 09, 2007, 07:53:14 PM »
im giving up marijuana during the week , i do not feel "pure" and as one. i dont feel like it is good to have a psychohoedelic workout every day in which i pig out and workout for 2-3 hours

id rather have a normal workout 1hour of cardio 15 min of weights were i dont pig out at night and dont eat much during the day.

so since i workout longer when im in psychohodelic mode i do it on weekends since i have more time to boost my metabolism and possibly gain some fat because i will be eating alot to repair and to have energy to workout extra hard

this has been a 2 week reign of the pyschohoedelic workouts, time for diet again and more moderate workouts.....but i have learned some things

my body feels very strong and energetic from extra food and extra working out. but my immense appetite is not helping me cosmetically at this point (because i want to lose fat). weed is good to make you do crazy workouts, helps you heal by contributing to appetite, makes you anxious to feel like you MUST workout.
A

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
Re: "Pyschohoedelic" workouts only on weekends
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2007, 07:58:37 PM »
I would have to say this is a strong example of the "tail leading the dog."  That's ok, I'm much the same.  The lifestyle more often then not will dictate the workout.  I drink probably too much, but I cut corners elsewhere to make up for it.  You must have a balance in life.

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2007, 07:59:39 PM »
Daddywaddy is a pioneer.

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2007, 07:59:50 PM »
Your posts are the best daddywaddy! Very inspiring, the size you have in your legs at your height. No excuses you just go balls to wall - doing what it takes. You develop your mind and body a testament to your drive and determination. I don't know of many men who could withstand your gruelling workout and eating regiments!

The best thing about you is you don't regard previous ideas about training and have courageously formulated your own. Buttsuck is right you are a pioneer!

Good Luck on your new goals.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2007, 08:00:03 PM »
im giving up marijuana during the week , i do not feel "pure" and as one. i dont feel like it is good to have a psychohoedelic workout every day in which i pig out and workout for 2-3 hours

id rather have a normal workout 1hour of cardio 15 min of weights were i dont pig out at night and dont eat much during the day.

so since i workout longer when im in psychohodelic mode i do it on weekends since i have more time to boost my metabolism and possibly gain some fat because i will be eating alot to repair and to have energy to workout extra hard

this has been a 2 week reign of the pyschohoedelic workouts, time for diet again and more moderate workouts.....but i have learned some things

my body feels very strong and energetic from extra food and extra working out. but my immense appetite is not helping me cosmetically at this point (because i want to lose fat). weed is good to make you do crazy workouts, helps you heal by contributing to appetite, makes you anxious to feel like you MUST workout.

...  ???

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2007, 08:04:00 PM »
There's nothing wrong with weed you just lack the willpower to control your munchies.
~

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2007, 08:04:46 PM »
Your posts are the best daddywaddy! Very inspiring, the size you have in your legs at your height. No excuses you just go balls to wall - doing what it takes. You develop your mind and body a testament to your drive and determination. I don't know of many men who could withstand your gruelling workout and eating regiments!

The best thing about you is you don't regard previous ideas about training and have courageously formulated your own. Buttsuck is right you are a pioneer!

\

thanks buttsuck condor and animal. i feel that the front squat is the perfect  full body exercise to burn calories with the least amount of negative effect/ combined with good old fashioned running for total body conditioning and leg growth
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2007, 08:07:04 PM »
There's nothing wrong with weed you just lack the willpower to control your munchies.

ive controlled them about 30 percent of the time. the thing is i workout so hard if i smoke i have to eat a shitload to stay awake.

but the pure drug free way with low food intake under 1000-1500  i max out at around 1 hour of cardio and 15-30 min of squats max
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2007, 08:10:59 PM »

i think anyone with some practices and some workouts with me would develop to my level and beyond. its a daily progression method, with factored and daily fluctuations of bodyfat. the body is more unconscious under the influence of marijuana of course but people dont realize the extra food and water unconsciously give me more energy to lift more. so its a go go situation on psychadelic workouts. leg training everyday is a must! front squats work the core and legs , and the running takes care of the rest. just like in the nfl, your legs are key to success
A

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2007, 08:24:12 PM »
lol, so much for only drinking grape juice for 2 days

pussy...do it
Here comes the money shot

Marty Champions

• Getbig V