Author Topic: Dexter Jackson comments on MadMax and Lee Priest  (Read 5454 times)

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
Dexter Jackson comments on MadMax and Lee Priest
« on: April 09, 2007, 08:09:16 PM »
John/Dave - Nice to hear you guys working together with Pro Bodybuilding Weekly albiet punking MadMax with the shared clip.

Dexter's response to MADMAX and Lee Priest:

"That's real funny dude."
"All bullcrap."
"I'm never leaving the IFBB."
"Lee Priest and I ain't even friends."
"So please let this lay down."

Dex is a humble dude on air and you can tell he wasn't too amused with the PDI comments.
Elevate Your Image.™

Mr. Michael Moore

• Getbig IV
  • A pretty good weight, for a small woman !
Re: Dexter Jackson comments on MadMax and Lee Priest
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2007, 08:15:09 PM »
John/Dave - Nice to hear you guys working together with Pro Bodybuilding Weekly albiet punking MadMax with the shared clip.

Dexter's response to MADMAX and Lee Priest:

"That's real funny dude."
"All bullcrap."
"I'm never leaving the IFBB."
"Lee Priest and I ain't even friends."
"So please let this lay down."

Dex is a humble dude on air and you can tell he wasn't too amused with the PDI comments.

It amases me how a "in" guy like this LiftStudios guy, supposedly inteligent also, would give any kinda credit to a live on the air interview of Dexter on a forum like PBBW so into IFBB's ass, hosted by 2 of the biggest nutthuggers of the powers that be. What would you expect??? SEPUKU from Dexter's part??? The guy pays his bills competing in the IFBB, so if it was a rumour, false one, the it's ok, but if in reality he conjured the possibility of jumping to the PDI ship and it went south, do you REALLY believe he would've admit it on the air, in a live internet radio broadcasting that probably has Peter McGough with his ears glued to his PC speakers???

C'mon, Lift.....
Train forever !

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2007, 08:15:20 PM »
As I stated......

Dexter is no fool, and knows full well where his place in Pro BB is...in the IFBB with the rest of the best in the world.

Sir Bigness

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Get busy Living, or get busy Dying!!
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2007, 08:21:57 PM »
As I stated......

Dexter is no fool, and knows full well where his place in Pro BB is...in the IFBB with the rest of the best in the world.

I agree! Look at the condo he lives in and the cars he drives. I think he's doing alright in the IFBB. Why would he change when he's doing that good on stage and financially!

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2007, 08:22:59 PM »
As I stated......

It will be interesting to see when/if Dex finally achieves the pinnacle of he IFBB...The Sandow.
Otherwise, it will always be"close, but no cigar'"    S. ray, K. Levorne, F.wheeler, etc, etc,etc.

politics as usual.

Sandra

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2007, 08:29:37 PM »
It amases me how a "in" guy like this LiftStudios guy, supposedly inteligent also, would give any kinda credit to a live on the air interview of Dexter on a forum like PBBW so into IFBB's ass, hosted by 2 of the biggest nutthuggers of the powers that be. What would you expect??? SEPUKU from Dexter's part??? The guy pays his bills competing in the IFBB, so if it was a rumour, false one, the it's ok, but if in reality he conjured the possibility of jumping to the PDI ship and it went south, do you REALLY believe he would've admit it on the air, in a live internet radio broadcasting that probably has Peter McGough with his ears glued to his PC speakers???

C'mon, Lift.....
The interview was on MD's show wise guy.
Elevate Your Image.™

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2007, 08:29:46 PM »
It will be interesting to see when/if Dex finally achieves the pinnacle of he IFBB...The Sandow.
Otherwise, it will always be"close, but no cigar'"    S. ray, K. Levorne, F.wheeler, etc, etc,etc.

politics as usual.

Sandra

There's no "politics" involved in Dexter winning/ not winning the Olympia...just an age old tradition of a good big man always beating a good small man.

Sir Bigness

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2007, 08:31:31 PM »
How's the new kid Chick?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2007, 08:33:32 PM »
I am very curious about this one.

Why would a very big bodybuilding fan like Dave float details of that if it wasn't true?

Madmax (dave) is always a very standup guy, and regularly shares info about many in the sport who frequent his shop.  He has nothing to gain in sharing the PDI/Dex gossip.  It makes zero sense that he would just make this up out of the blue, about one of the biggest names in the sport, throwing Lee and Cormier under the bus as well, with his comments, if they're not true.

On the other hand, Dex has everything to LOSE with this rumor coming out.  I mean, this could seriously hurt his placings- whether its true or not.  Not saying he would lie, but he certainly has motive to "deny deny deny".

"All bullcrap", the quote by Dex, directly contradicts what Dave said.  I'm curious which one of these fine men didn't have the correct info here...

Mr. Michael Moore

• Getbig IV
  • A pretty good weight, for a small woman !
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2007, 08:59:03 PM »
The interview was on MD's show wise guy.

Even if it was on MD's show, don't you think Dex was being watched ( heard, actually) by the powers that be, and he knew he was being under 'surveilance'?
Train forever !

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2007, 09:13:14 PM »
Even if it was on MD's show, don't you think Dex was being watched ( heard, actually) by the powers that be, and he knew he was being under 'surveilance'?
No.
Elevate Your Image.™

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2007, 09:20:23 PM »
I'll throw my two cents in.  YES Dex was considering it.  I knew this more than 3 months ago.
Yet you and all the other pdiminions never come forward with names until AFTER the fact.
Elevate Your Image.™

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2007, 09:28:32 PM »
Yet you and all the other pdiminions never come forward with names until AFTER the fact.

Well, there was ONE guy who posted that nice pic of Dex's grin when asked who the big name considering it was... ;)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2007, 09:33:36 PM »
I am very curious about this one.

Why would a very big bodybuilding fan like Dave float details of that if it wasn't true?

Madmax (dave) is always a very standup guy, and regularly shares info about many in the sport who frequent his shop.  He has nothing to gain in sharing the PDI/Dex gossip.  It makes zero sense that he would just make this up out of the blue, about one of the biggest names in the sport, throwing Lee and Cormier under the bus as well, with his comments, if they're not true.

On the other hand, Dex has everything to LOSE with this rumor coming out.  I mean, this could seriously hurt his placings- whether its true or not.  Not saying he would lie, but he certainly has motive to "deny deny deny".

"All bullcrap", the quote by Dex, directly contradicts what Dave said.  I'm curious which one of these fine men didn't have the correct info here...

I would lean upon believing Dexter based on the fact that he stated he never had any intentions of going to the PDI.  Why would he throw his career in the drain for???

Dexter knows what the deal is, he would be a complete retard to do anything otherwise
A

thisiskeith12

« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2007, 09:37:44 PM »
Dave wouldn't just make it up, he has NOTHING to gain from it. He was probably just overreacting from losing the Arnold and his 4th place Olympia finish.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2007, 09:44:29 PM »
I would lean upon believing Dexter based on the fact that he stated he never had any intentions of going to the PDI.  Why would he throw his career in the drain for???

Dexter knows what the deal is, he would be a complete retard to do anything otherwise

Dex is what, 35?  Didn't he vow to never do the "O" again at one point?  Whether or not you agree the PDI is a viable organization, for a top athlete who just had his ego crushed by Gustavo-favoring judges, at or past his peak, perhaps his mind would wander.

To believe Dex means that Dave made that up, out of the blue.  I'm not sure that makes sense.  An aging, pissed off top IFBB guy who got the shaft, thinking aloud and weighing his options for his last 4-5 years of competition, makes a little more sense.  But that's just me. 

thisiskeith12

« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2007, 09:53:40 PM »

To believe Dex means that Dave made that up, out of the blue.  I'm not sure that makes sense.  An aging, pissed off top IFBB guy who got the shaft, thinking aloud and weighing his options for his last 4-5 years of competition, makes a little more sense.  But that's just me. 

240, your analysis dwarfs O'Reilly.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2007, 09:59:29 PM »
240, your analysis dwarfs O'Reilly.

:)

OReilly admits his bias.  I have no bias here.  If I had to bet the rent check on one of the two possibilities - either dave making this hurtful story up for no reason, or an aging/wronged top pro talking a little trash about jumping federations...

Well, smart money says the whole story is no big deal, but that Dave probably is the one to believe here. 

thisiskeith12

« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2007, 10:01:00 PM »

OReilly admits his bias.  I have no bias here.  If I had to bet the rent check on one of the two possibilities - either dave making this hurtful story up for no reason, or an aging/wronged top pro talking a little trash about jumping federations...

Well, smart money says the whole story is no big deal, but that Dave probably is the one to believe here. 

Hopefully this doesn't die down, it would be interesting to hear more investigation done...

evolutnbatista

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2007, 10:09:15 PM »
the only person to blame in all of this crap is LEE PRIEST!!! no one else...... dave (madmax) and probodybuilding weekly both said that they came to that conclusion becuase of everything that was going on, and said "that in all fairness Dexter isn't here to comment on this" so they were pretty much re-stating or bringing up a rumor, not stating a fact

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2007, 10:12:31 PM »
in all fairness Dexter isn't here to comment on this" so they were pretty much re-stating or bringing up a rumor, not stating a fact

Tonight Dexter said the whole story was "all bullshit".

So, it's an interesting bodybuidling story.  Either a top pro, or a top industry guy, told us something that was false about the other, involving the PDI, which is a hot topic.

My only question is, when will both men be at the same show to settle/discuss it in person, and who will be filming it for youtube?

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2007, 10:17:43 PM »
First off why would MadMax lie and why would Lee lie.  What do they gain.  MadMax definitely nothing.  Lee why?  So he can hear all the shit and people call him a liar and go to shows and see Dex and get confronted there.  Issac you are a moron plain and simple.  You proved it at the Arnold.  Why would Dex lie.  ALLOT of reasons.  Everyone already knows no IFBB person is allowed to even udder PDI.  They proved that may times including putting Weinbogger at the front entrance of the NOC and write down names.  Jeez, Issac maybe you stick to taking pictures and just shut up.  You look more stupid everytime you open your piehole.

Sir Bigness

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2007, 10:23:43 PM »
BB as it is today is a lie!!! "Buy this supplement cuz this pro uses it" "No I don't use Synthol" "I'm a Natural" "Blah" "Blah" "Blah" What a joke!!! This is the dirtiest sport there is...bar none!!!

Weez

• Getbig III
  • stronger than dirt
« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2007, 02:31:51 AM »

.  I have no bias here.    

You are biased twords conspiricy theories, sir. To say you have no bias here...................t sk tsk
Cam ad mi

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 10, 2007, 05:16:23 AM »
First off why would MadMax lie and why would Lee lie.  What do they gain.  MadMax definitely nothing.  Lee why?  So he can hear all the shit and people call him a liar and go to shows and see Dex and get confronted there.  Issac you are a moron plain and simple.  You proved it at the Arnold.  Why would Dex lie.  ALLOT of reasons.  Everyone already knows no IFBB person is allowed to even udder PDI.  They proved that may times including putting Weinbogger at the front entrance of the NOC and write down names.  Jeez, Issac maybe you stick to taking pictures and just shut up.  You look more stupid everytime you open your piehole.

Keith remove your face from your pile of pancakes. Yeah, Lee Priest never lies.  ::) Yeah, Priest is someone who's word is gold. I'm not calling MadMax a liar, he clearly didn't know if the Dex rumor was true and side stepped the question in a round about way through Chris Cormier.

Who cares if he talked about going or not. Of course you guys would love it if he did then the PDI might have credibility. In case you haven't noticed that is something it's lacking. You talked about the PDI having a web site better than any other site, yet still no site. Wayne went on record to say he was taking physiques back to a classical look, yet look at the mess that showed on in NYC.

When you put the fork down you'll realize you jumped on the sinking ship.
Elevate Your Image.™