Author Topic: How ROOSTER would handle this war.  (Read 685 times)

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
How ROOSTER would handle this war.
« on: April 10, 2007, 10:54:06 AM »
Like it or not, this is what i'd do.
Pick a city with bad insurgency problems, well i'd drop flyers and tell the citizens to fight the insurgents, if it was not under control in 2 weeks, your city will be leveled.
2 weeks go by, if the problem persist, drop flyers and tell them all to leave the city, it will be flattened tomorrow at high noon.  The next day , i'd flatten the city.

on the flyer would also be, if you leave to go to a new city, we will be watching, insurgents allowed to begin fighting there, we warn you we will flatten that city also.

I'd let them know that its in their hands now, they have way more a majority than the insurgents, tell them its time for them to fight for their freedom.  If you allow 1% to control you, we will continue to flatten cities until you are all living in the middle of the desert.  It is your choice.

The clock is ticking, take control of your own country now or simply sit back and watch every city be flattened one by one.

GO!
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

George Stinky Bush

• Getbig IV
  • Whose down with OPP
Re: How ROOSTER would handle this war.
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2007, 11:09:25 AM »
Send in 200,000 more American troops or more, like they should have done from the beginning. If other nations really supported this war and sent in a couple of hundred thousand troops along with the United States we would have been more successful. However, the Bush did not get support (the coalition of the unwilling) and he refused to listen to his advisors who said he needed many more troops to get the job done.
young hov

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2007, 11:16:50 AM »
Rooster,

if you did this, a few things would happen.

You wouldn't be able to access the oil below the ground.
Chinese and Russian companies would set up camp on Iran's border to "help" these millions of refugees.
The world would stop trading with us due to the humanitarian massacre we just conducted.
Terror attacks would increase at home, because you just killed a whole lot of relatives.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2007, 11:18:09 AM »
Rooster,

if you did this, a few things would happen.

You wouldn't be able to access the oil below the ground.
Chinese and Russian companies would set up camp on Iran's border to "help" these millions of refugees.
The world would stop trading with us due to the humanitarian massacre we just conducted.
Terror attacks would increase at home, because you just killed a whole lot of relatives.

BOOM, that reply just caused President Rooster to flatten another city.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo