Author Topic: there a 5 kind of people on getbig...  (Read 6825 times)

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: there a 5 kind of people on getbig...
« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2007, 12:17:30 PM »
you forgeot the fat schmoe's who thinks they are big cause they are obese

who are always going to get cut but then decide to keep bulking
T

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2007, 12:19:18 PM »
the main problem with a lot of people is that they hate themselves and would like to be different than what mother nature gave em.

Problem is, when you re small, you have to accept your body; you can transform it, "upgrade" it, but you have to stay away from mental illness, obession, and truth is most people on here are obsessed with their body, and in the meanwhile worship people who have near perfect bodies.

But ask the pros, what makes em happy? i'm sure that they ll tell you it's their body, cause they need you to buy supps and shit, continue to buy bodybuilding related things for em to earn money!

But if they could be honnest once for all in their lifes, they would tell you the truth, what really make em "happy", is their wife, familly, and the way they earn their life and survive in this world.

What i think is really lame, is when tall people with great genetics and who are on the juice, like bob chic to name it, come here and constantly bragg about how they got gifted by god/nature and constantly look at those who buy supps and in fact give them their salary, with dispise.

What i think is really lame is that 90% of people on here are playing the game of these guys who earn money from the very same people they despise deeply.

hahahahaha, epic despair at being skinny and weak.

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: April 10, 2007, 12:19:37 PM »
less than 1 % of posters are pros, on the juice, with absolutely unatainable physiques due to decades of different drugs use.

1-2% are gym rats who don't even compete, but use steroids, and constantly suck off pro's dicks.

70 % of natural guys who just started lifting weights/joined a gym and are in awe facing someone on the juice...but still didn't figure out that just "lifting hard and eating well" didnt put these guys where they are...
After years of desilusion they either start taking some and become gym rats, or are getting pissed of being fooled by all the juice users.

20 % are naturals who have no clue what is going on, but will suck pro and gym rats cocks.They ll maybe even inject some shit but are too retarded to even achieve shit on steroids.

10 % are natural weight lifters who achieved a decent physique and are content with it, or will achieve it training and eating seriously.

All of us, will have to understand one day, whenever it happens, that there are two worlds; the world of the steroids users, and the world of the natural weight lifters.

Two completely different worlds, which have almost nothing to do together.

What i think is pathetic, is that 90 % of people on here think that being a juiced to the gill idiot is the point of life, and that only 10% understood that lifting weights is about enjoying lifting and being healthy.

Another sad thing is that most people who are naturals spend more time in the sections dedicaced to JUICED bodybuilders, when the natural board is almost empty.

It makes absolutely no sense when you think bout it, and most people finally come here only to make fun of the juiced people betting on who will lose his kidney first, and eventually share some informations about how to build some muscle the natural way.

I hate to break it to you but thats over 100%

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #28 on: April 10, 2007, 12:20:08 PM »
there's also "the shadow"
the percentage is too small to count all the shit eating, hand ass wiping, goat worshipers..... esp when we all know its only shadow and his whore of a mom who post here as "King Kamali" ;D
L

finurface

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: April 10, 2007, 12:23:39 PM »
Ok, now ive said what i have to say, i think i have nothing else to do or say on this board, i'm gonna fly to the natural messageboard, and even post some pics and vids of my last progresses ;)

of course, i'll be back to laugh at fartfather the fatass who wanted to be jay cutler and at the "proffessionals bodybuilders"  fooling and laughing at the idiotics and brainwashed fans that serve them so well.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 10, 2007, 12:25:34 PM »
Ok, now ive said what i have to say, i think i have nothing else to do or say on this board, i'm gonna fly to the natural messageboard, and even post some pics and vids of my last progresses ;)

of course, i'll be back to laugh at fartfather the fatass who wanted to be jay cutler and the others pros fooling and laughing at the idiotics and brainwashed fans that serve them so well.
see ya little bitch, say hi to your boyfriend for us. :-*

Krusader

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: April 10, 2007, 12:28:07 PM »
How about a new 61" flat screen...I got one in the beginning of football season last year...lol

Now we're talking. Are ya gonna invite a gal over next season  :-* ?

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #32 on: April 10, 2007, 12:28:18 PM »
less than 1 % of posters are pros, on the juice, with absolutely unatainable physiques due to decades of different drugs use.

1-2% are gym rats who don't even compete, but use steroids, and constantly suck off pro's dicks.

70 % of natural guys who just started lifting weights/joined a gym and are in awe facing someone on the juice...but still didn't figure out that just "lifting hard and eating well" didnt put these guys where they are...
After years of desilusion they either start taking some and become gym rats, or are getting pissed of being fooled by all the juice users.

20 % are naturals who have no clue what is going on, but will suck pro and gym rats cocks.They ll maybe even inject some shit but are too retarded to even achieve shit on steroids.

10 % are natural weight lifters who achieved a decent physique and are content with it, or will achieve it training and eating seriously.

All of us, will have to understand one day, whenever it happens, that there are two worlds; the world of the steroids users, and the world of the natural weight lifters.

What i think is pathetic, is that 90 % of people on here think that being a juiced to the gill idiot is the point of life, and that only 10% understood that lifting weights is about enjoying lifting and being healthy.

Another sad thing is that most people who are naturals spend more time in the sections dedicaced to JUICED bodybuilders, when the natural board is almost empty.

It makes absolutely no sense when you think bout it, and most people finally come here only to make fun of the juiced people betting on who will lose his kidney first, and eventually share some informations about how to build some muscle the natural way.

You for got the 40% that can't seem to mind there own business especially when it comes to a person's personal choice to inject steroids. These are the biggest jokers of all because they have 0 education on modern day bbdg, the mechanics behind it and posing on stage which is what this forum is all about in the first place.

PB

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: April 10, 2007, 12:30:58 PM »
Now we're talking. Are ya gonna invite a gal over next season  :-* ?

Dude...Football and women...You must me gay...or a woman...fess up...

finurface

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: April 10, 2007, 12:33:16 PM »
to inject steroids is NOT being honnest with yourself in the first place.

i doubt people who can't be honnest with themselves can be honnest with the others.

Krusader

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: April 10, 2007, 12:35:40 PM »
Dude...Football and women...You must me gay...or a woman...fess up...

I'm a woman you dumb dumb. I have gay friends if you prefer (lol). 

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #36 on: April 10, 2007, 12:42:36 PM »
I'm glad I'm in that 10% ;D

Me too.
HAHA, RON.....

finurface

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: April 10, 2007, 12:46:25 PM »
How about a new 61" flat screen...I got one in the beginning of football season last year...lol
i have the same kind of screen, different brand...

but what makes me happy is my gf, my familly, and my brain which allowed me to get a job and build a life...

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: April 10, 2007, 12:52:05 PM »
GREAT POST
i

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: April 10, 2007, 12:56:28 PM »
I'm a woman you dumb dumb. I have gay friends if you prefer (lol). 

Damn...My bad...lol...

So does that mean you want to come over and make me some food and then have some fun at half time...

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #40 on: April 10, 2007, 01:11:50 PM »
to inject steroids is NOT being honnest with yourself in the first place.

i doubt people who can't be honnest with themselves can be honnest with the others.
And who are you to tell people what is morally right and what is morally wrong? Who died and put "God" on you're forehead? What business is is of yours if I inject steroids? I don't understand your method of thinking. Just what business is it of yours? And you can't figure out why you hit nerves on this forum? You do realize that this forum was created for bbdr's, right ??? We have 0 use for your little insights and preaching. Don't you dare pass judgement on anyone here for their steroid use  >:( Thats a fabulous way to get people to look for you and rip your head off your shoulders. Learn to mind your own business and stay out of everyone else's.

PB

NeverTrustABlonde

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: April 10, 2007, 07:18:50 PM »
you know ive been reading that over and over for a good 5 minutes and i can't seem to find a category for myself.... very disappointing...  :-[

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #42 on: April 10, 2007, 07:26:52 PM »
not all steroid users are idiots

Not all, but most and by "most" I mean 99%.

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #43 on: April 10, 2007, 08:00:07 PM »
the main problem with a lot of people is that they hate themselves and would like to be different than what mother nature gave em.

Problem is, when you re small, you have to accept your body; you can transform it, "upgrade" it, but you have to stay away from mental illness, obession, and truth is most people on here are obsessed with their body, and in the meanwhile worship people who have near perfect bodies.
Basically you have crazy people who are so obsessed with their body they injected shit in it for decades, and who are encouraging other young and faithless people to do the same.

But ask the pros, what makes em happy? i'm sure that they ll tell you it's their body, cause they need you to buy supps and shit, continue to buy bodybuilding related things for em to earn money!

But if they could be honnest once for all in their lifes, they would tell you the truth, what really make em "happy", is their wife, familly, and the way they earn their life and survive in this world.

What i think is really lame, is when tall people with great genetics and who are on the juice, like bob chic to name it, come here and constantly bragg about how they got gifted by god/nature and constantly look at those who buy supps and in fact give them their salary, with dispise.Saying basically "yeah look at yourself, u lost at the life's lottery, i'm the best " and forgot to mention that the juice helped a lot, even if they re tall and "genetically gifted"... i dont think it's a positive way to talk to people,and i dont think it send a positive message about bodybuilding.

In the end i think someone like lee priest, who is a freak and admits it, is more honnest.Saying he's a freak, and not bullshiting the fans, is better than bullshiting em.

What i think is really lame is that 90% of people on here are playing the game of these guys who earn money from the very same people they despise deeply.

crying french meltdown

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: April 10, 2007, 08:03:20 PM »
psst old man, you just described yourself.
edit quickly. ;)

It was an intersting thread for a moments

Back to the Politics and Women's board where you can actually have  a serious discussion with less name calling.

Sandra

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #45 on: April 10, 2007, 08:04:04 PM »
so by your calculations bro, theres 101-102% on the board?

Well, I guess even long winded big mouths can't do math.

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #46 on: April 10, 2007, 08:07:09 PM »
It was an intersting thread for a moments

Back to the Politics and Women's board where you can actually have  a serious discussion with less name calling.

Sandra

are you not fat with a shaved head?  ::)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #47 on: April 10, 2007, 08:08:30 PM »
less than 1 % of posters are pros, on the juice, with absolutely unatainable physiques due to decades of different drugs use. The funny is that they look like you and me when for some health reasons they have to come off the juice.  Talk about lying to yourself for your whole life.

After years of desilusion they either start taking some and become gym rats, or are getting pissed of being fooled by all the juice users.A very few of them join the last 10%, most of em simply stop lifting.

no

this is how it is and im talking from first hand knowledge about the people who buy and use hormones and "bodybuilding products" in general

90% of this board was is or has been on hormones,,period no questions asked i simply get richer from year to year and big money not small change,,the buyers are people like you

10% are complete naturals that use over the counter supplements and make the best they can do out of their physiqe,,out of this 10%,,5% got good physiqe due to high natural test levels and good training with solid nutrition and good heritage

100% lie consistanly about what they take.

this is how it is on any bodybuilding boars by the way and in the real world/gym

fallen angel

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #48 on: April 10, 2007, 08:10:26 PM »
so chad and haney have the 'key' to overcoming the bullshit??

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: April 10, 2007, 08:12:11 PM »
what about guys like me who are on here and are just f$uckin swole, dont use roids, and dont give a damn about bodybuilding, and who are hardcore..............fo rgot that one punk!!!!!!!!!